PDA

View Full Version : Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Pages : 1 [2]

Hoardseeker
04-15-2015, 12:40 PM
This is awesome folks. As the thread has developed, a clearer picture has emerged for Tier 1. We're looking for someone that represents the Best of the Best of the community. This person should be good at PvP, obviously, but we also are looking for someone who exhibits the character traits of a true leader. Someone that understands how Game Development works, and uses their relationship with us to make the game better for all. Someone who is interested in finding bugs and balance issues for the good of the game. Someone who represents the community at its best, that we would be proud to put into a mix with other professionals. A true People's Champion.

We have another announcement coming towards the end of this week, and then I would anticipate us choosing Tier 1 (and kicking off Alpha) towards the end of next week. So if you have not got your nominations in yet, please do so, and thanks!

- g

Answer :
Best Bug Finder: Madnex
I was amazed at his thread!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158141
He found Mostly more than 50Bugs

and

i'd vote Zeus for traits of a True Leader

Question: There will be ONE Leader for all of us?

Justg
04-15-2015, 12:53 PM
Question: There will be ONE Leader for all of us?

No, we'll invite three from the community. Each of them can invite two others, for a total of nine.

Gregjoob
04-15-2015, 12:58 PM
Well I have been with sts since 2010 when I started pocket legends and still play pl everyday. I would love to have a chance at testing da New game c:

Gregjoob
04-15-2015, 01:03 PM
I probably won't get chosen but it's worth a try :D.

Caztori
04-15-2015, 01:32 PM
I will take this opportunity in hope of being one of the first to touch this amazing game!

I am a Pocket Legends player who has been around since the first month of realise. Ever since then I've tested all of your games but in the end still got back into PL. This is the first game you are going to release after PL that I really think will get all of my attention. When I am into a game, I tend to stick to the certain game for a long time and loves to dig down into game mechanics to know every little trick.

My addiction to examine a game can be described with my 8 500+ words (About 30 pages in Word) guide to a level 15 Warrior in PL (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172353-The-ULTIMATE-Level-15-Warrior-Twink-Guide). And if that isn't convenience enough, I also made one about level 5 Enchantress twink, level 5 Rhino twink and level 10 Rhino twink ;)

I know how many people wants to get into the alpha, but at least I did a try. Hopefully I will get a glimpse of the game before the release or even the beta!

Ssneakykills
04-15-2015, 03:11 PM
No, we'll invite three from the community. Each of them can invite two others, for a total of nine.

Whe people start the first part of alpha will we be able to see a bit of gameplay of them Playing it when they play?

Justg
04-15-2015, 04:34 PM
Whe people start the first part of alpha will we be able to see a bit of gameplay of them Playing it when they play?

We're still figuring this out, great question. I know you would like to see it as soon as possible, we of course would like it to be as polished as possible. We'll figure out the right balance here :)

Ardbeg
04-15-2015, 04:50 PM
We're still figuring this out, great question. I know you would like to see it as soon as possible, we of course would like it to be as polished as possible. We'll figure out the right balance here :)

we would all love to see some bloopers from early alpha, with our test dummy s reaction, just make sure you collect them, please! of course you can decide to show this after polishing, but it would be great fun for the community.

DivineMoustache
04-15-2015, 10:39 PM
definitely, I like the aspect of being able to see how the game will progress as development continues. I still love watching old PL videos and reminiscing on the bobble head enchantresses, and how much the graphics had improved in 2-3 years.

Probationer
04-16-2015, 10:11 AM
Hey,

I have been playing AL since season 1, I previously played PL for a short duration and everyday I create a task for myself, I desire to be the best and within me is a slight competitive side.

Although I am pessimistic, I see this as a crucial key to the alpha test server as I'm very effective at noticing the negatives and my feedback will get to the point but have a lot of detail in helping you alter anything you see necessary.

Also, I'm my own person - I despise people who follow a crowd. I never just agree with others, I consider all the pros and cons, I'm never unsure and if I truly admire something at catches my eye - it comes to me in an instant.

I'm also searching for experience as my aspiration is to become like you developers, I wish to become in some what a game developer, I'm currently studying coding and system/game development.

In addition, I have the added bonus of being younger then most whom will most likely apply giving me the advantage of knowing what younger generations prefer and will adhere to by the highest potential of enjoyment.

Furthermore, although I am fairly young I always approach with a sophisticated, advanced, professional view on everything I am faced with, if it be something I enjoy, or something I loathe... In this case I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy this experience if you allow me the opportunity of a life time.

This game of all games will be the one I will remember from my childhood, but it's up to you to fulfil that.

The question is, who will be my opposite...who is optimistic?

Thanks in advance, hope to see you in the alpha test server.

Oculus
04-16-2015, 10:28 PM
Hi I would like to apply for the lowest tier. I have a lot of free time on my hands and I am happy to share my point of view with positive feedback and constructive criticism. Also I have recently gained a passion for moba games and have learnt quite a few tips and useful facts that I could suggest for you guys to do your thing and implement into the game. All In I am just very keen and eager to trying out this new game of yours and look forward to it. I have a keen interest in the moba genre and have recently been involved with in moba's.
I merely ask you guys to take me into account and consider my "application" (jeez that sounds really cheesy)
Anyways best of luck,
Sincerely, a pocket legends player since 2012.

Santosh Elangadi
04-17-2015, 02:17 AM
I love to pvp with my bros in DL named hearthera and kkronos. We used to play DL pvp .. I damn sure i love pvp in COC with playing with them.
else boogiez and kkronos.. XD

Waug
04-17-2015, 03:41 AM

So basically peoples are competing for 3 spots in tier 1 and totally 9 spots is reserved for sts players among 30 in tier 1? that really does not look cool, and probably ur giving leaders the chance of being partial and biased?

I think ya Devs should choose all these 9 spots rather than leaving it to 3 leaders.

Conquered
04-17-2015, 04:03 AM
So basically peoples are competing for 3 spots in tier 1 and totally 9 spots is reserved for sts players among 30 in tier 1? that really does not look cool, and probably ur giving leaders the chance of being partial and biased?

I think ya Deva should choose all these 9 spots rather than leaving it to 3 leaders.

I totally agree with you.

Ssneakykills
04-17-2015, 05:58 AM

I think ya Devs should choose all these 9 spots rather than leaving it to 3 leaders.

I like this idea a lot more as their is so many great candidates too

Roberto077
04-17-2015, 09:28 AM

Also with more people, you get more play styles (essentially varying pass-aggressive laning comparisons). I don't think 30 is enough to get good feedback on balancing (even though it is good enough for bug finding). Also with more people there would be a larger time scale for when people could do play test matches.

Justg
04-17-2015, 09:52 AM
The whole point of this game is team-based competition. We want our Titans to invite who they think their best team mates will be, so we can pit them against some of our other invitees!

Of course, we reserve the right to deny any particular picks if they don't jive with our desires.

We're doing three tiers, with different admittance criteria for each one, so we should get in a large, diverse group of folks by the end of Alpha.

And here is an article on our first alpha influencers!http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-04-16-will-esports-thrive-on-mobile

"The game is entering a closed alpha soon, where Spacetime is looking to bring in highly experienced gamers to help refine the gameplay."

"The pro gamers are looking forward to contributing to game design. "We've all been playing for years, and we've gained a really good perspective on what makes MOBAs successful from a competitive standpoint," said Esfahani. "We can help with balance, give our feedback on the things that we think are really cool and what can be tuned to be more reflective of a competitive game. That's something we're all really excited to get the chance to work on.""

Roberto077
04-17-2015, 12:14 PM
The whole point of this game is team-based competition. We want our Titans to invite who they think their best team mates will be, so we can pit them against some of our other invitees!

Of course, we reserve the right to deny any particular picks if they don't jive with our desires.

We're doing three tiers, with different admittance criteria for each one, so we should get in a large, diverse group of folks by the end of Alpha.

And here is an article on our first alpha influencers!http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-04-16-will-esports-thrive-on-mobile

"The game is entering a closed alpha soon, where Spacetime is looking to bring in highly experienced gamers to help refine the gameplay."

"The pro gamers are looking forward to contributing to game design. "We've all been playing for years, and we've gained a really good perspective on what makes MOBAs successful from a competitive standpoint," said Esfahani. "We can help with balance, give our feedback on the things that we think are really cool and what can be tuned to be more reflective of a competitive game. That's something we're all really excited to get the chance to work on.""

Now that I read that article, those three make up for a small acceptance rate XD I definitely see the exclusivity and talent required now.

Vystirch
04-17-2015, 03:22 PM
Now that I read that article, those three make up for a small acceptance rate XD I definitely see the exclusivity and talent required now.

Reading the artical and viewing who has been accepted into Alpha so far brings a couple thoughts to to mind. First, with such talent involved in developing the game I no longer have worries about the quality of gameplay being developed.
Second, I now understand that my chances of getting into alpha are slimmer than I thought.

While that makes me "sad", I am glad that if I don't get in there are 300 people much more qualified than I am to develope CoC.

-Vys

Schnitzel
04-17-2015, 06:37 PM
I just hope i qualify for lowest tier Alpha testing...
:/

Waug
04-17-2015, 08:35 PM
I just hope i qualify for lowest tier Alpha testing...
:/
I think, everyone who applied here and just fulfil the very low requirement will be in tier 2, actual competition was for tier 1, as justg posted the thread at least it was clear to me, there will be very limited sit for tier1. That's where I'm not astonished but later how they changed the idea to choose only 3 leaders is.

Whateva I'm not talking about myself, cause it may be a waste as my ping probably would not support that in such a limited environment.

Zeus
04-17-2015, 09:04 PM

That's a great answer, Gary!

The competition for Alpha seems tough...GL to all participants. :)

DivineMoustache
04-17-2015, 10:37 PM

WUUUUUTTTT STS really brought out the big boys for this

Klaypex
04-18-2015, 01:16 AM
As much as im excited to play this game im also excited to join the alpha test. I love the approach you are taking it with this "competitive and pro" community and this is the #1 reason im excited for this game. Ive been playing since Pocket Legends was the only game around and Ive participated in all of your other games betas. Im a competitive player myself and participated several times in MLG and other competitive games' events. I would be more than happy to help test the game out and help find any exploits or bugs and help with balancing this game with you. Mostly i hope you guys make this a trully competitive MOBA game which will be really fun to play and promote skill and teamwork along with a balanced gameplay.

Tinkerbelldoll
04-18-2015, 11:09 AM
I'm actually pretty excited for this game . Seems like you guys are taking a somewhat turn now . I'd like to play as early as possible ! Hopefully you choose me to play in alpha test. I've been playing all your games for 3-4 years already I lost count haha.. I'm looking forward to this change you guys are going for .

Reunegade
04-18-2015, 07:17 PM
Can we still apply for alpha? Lol. Anyways, I'm late to the party.

I do not want to boast or brag of my skill, but I am a good player IMO. In PL, I have experienced all level caps after AO3, so I know how to strategically plan for most maps. I prefer PvE over PvP, and I have been playing for about 5 years now (give or take a few months.) I have been continuing PL under a hidden alias, and love grinding solo runs. I have not been so active in AL, but do check once in a while to do a run or two. I consider to myself to be somewhat skilled, but no where near the top. This is why I would like to apply for the bottom alpha tier. I have played all StS games from the beginning, and albeit not continuing them for very long, have gotten to the max level at least once in each of them (usually the first cap.) This is why I think I should be considered to be an 'alpha' player.

As for PvP, I am pretty good at certain levels in PL. I enjoy doing CTF, however I am not very good at it lol. FFA is my favorite mode of PvP, and probably my best way of playing. I played early 2011 at level 35 and FFA was a blast. In 2013, my favorite level was 50/51. It was very fun and I had honed some of my skills at that level range.

In AL, I like CTF. I do not play end game as much as I used to, so I just create level 10 twinks. Clashing is very fun, and I do not consider myself to be great as one; but I consider our clan to be great when we fight as a team. I consider PvP to be team play, which I am better at than fighting one-on-one.

I am also keen on finding mistakes. One of my favorite tasks of any game is to find glitches. I used to be very active on the forums, posting suggestions to improve the game. Now, I like to limit my posting and focus on playing the game. I decided that putting too much time on the forums had taken away from enjoying the game, and enjoying life. Also, there had been many IRL occurrences that had to also limit my game-playing.

I hope you consider me, and if I am late, oh well can't bother to read 14 pages of comments ;p.

Booked
04-18-2015, 09:02 PM
After a while i see this :P is this open yet?

Dragoonclaws
04-18-2015, 10:06 PM
Alpha test is not open yet. They'll name the chosen player for Alpha test soon.

EDIT (for better understanding): You can still apply

Booked
04-19-2015, 12:14 AM
Oh, dang!! ;( I came back too late

Hoardseeker
04-19-2015, 06:05 AM
Oh, dang!! ;( I came back too late

you can still apply

Daniel Miu LemonLover
04-19-2015, 10:20 AM
Please give me any tier

Daniel Miu LemonLover
04-19-2015, 10:30 AM
Please give me any tier

I'm almost 14, and have experience with many MOBA Games (4 Moba games) I have been gaming for almost 6 years since I was 8 or 7 years old even. I spend more than 3 hours a day playing Games cuz I have good grades. I have an iPad, Android and iPhone at home so I can play on both apple and android devices (if u guys only make the game on one specific device) I am new to space time and made an account because I wanted to be an Alpha player, Due to my age I'm often not picked as beta/alpha testers. I've been playing PvP Games for 8 years and MOBA Games for about 2-3 years and picked it up veyr quickly and one of the best League players in my grade (Just saying)

I Respect everybody and always encourage people not to worry in game and I'm a nice person. I understand how to be a Beta/Alpha Tester, since I've been a Beta Tester in a game made by a Youtuber and an Alpha Tester in Minecraft. Although I know this experience might not be enough. I would love it if you could let me be one of your Alpha Testers. I've also been Staff on many Minecraft Servers because I like to help people! Plz do let me be a Alpha Tester. Thanks! I also know one thing, many people would be trying to be an Alpha Tester so I knwo I might not be picked and whoever is reading this too! GOOD LUCK! Haha <3 No Homo

Ssneakykills
04-19-2015, 06:02 PM
Please give me any tier

I'm almost 14, and have experience with many MOBA Games (4 Moba games) I have been gaming for almost 6 years since I was 8 or 7 years old even. I spend more than 3 hours a day playing Games cuz I have good grades. I have an iPad, Android and iPhone at home so I can play on both apple and android devices (if u guys only make the game on one specific device) I am new to space time and made an account because I wanted to be an Alpha player, Due to my age I'm often not picked as beta/alpha testers. I've been playing PvP Games for 8 years and MOBA Games for about 2-3 years and picked it up veyr quickly and one of the best League players in my grade (Just saying)

I Respect everybody and always encourage people not to worry in game and I'm a nice person. I understand how to be a Beta/Alpha Tester, since I've been a Beta Tester in a game made by a Youtuber and an Alpha Tester in Minecraft. Although I know this experience might not be enough. I would love it if you could let me be one of your Alpha Testers. I've also been Staff on many Minecraft Servers because I like to help people! Plz do let me be a Alpha Tester. Thanks! I also know one thing, many people would be trying to be an Alpha Tester so I knwo I might not be picked and whoever is reading this too! GOOD LUCK! Haha <3 No Homo

So you've been playing 'pvp games' since you were 5-6? Seems legit

Vystirch
04-19-2015, 09:01 PM
So you've been playing 'pvp games' since you were 5-6? Seems legit

Thats when I started playing RTSs like AoE and EE.

-Vys

Energizeric
04-20-2015, 12:44 AM
Hi Gary,

I hope I am not too late to this thread... I was out of town for a few days, and while I had my iPad with me and was playing AL, I left my laptop at home and did not check the forum.

I would like to be considered as well. I think most here know my qualifications, but here is a short summary...

1) I was a long time player of PL, and have played AL since season 1. I earned banners for the "Top Player" leaderboard in AL for seasons 2-5.

2) I've been a regular participant in AL PvP and even though I have never had the best gear (still don't have an arcane ring), I have still managed a good PvP record and even earned a couple of PvP leaderboard banners.

3) I'm pretty sure I've contributed more ideas & suggestions that have been implemented into AL than any other forum community member.... I could make a list, but I'm pretty sure you have an idea of what I have contributed to the game.

4) Just a look under my name in the left panel shows how active I've been in this community and how helpful other players have found my posts.

As a side note, I think Zeus and RavagerX both deserve to be alpha testers as well. RavagerX has been ranked the #1 player in AL on the "Top Players" leaderboard for quite some time, and Zeus is pretty much recognized as the best PvP player in the game and has also been very active in the forum, perhaps more than anyone else.

Ssneakykills
04-20-2015, 01:44 AM
Thats when I started playing RTSs like AoE and EE.

-Vys

What's RTSs? I was playing Pokemon on my gameboy at 5-6 lel

Limsi
04-20-2015, 05:11 AM
Being one of the longest supporters of Arcane Legends, I believe I have what it takes to join the ranks of the Alpha testers.
MOBA isn't anything new to me: I have actively been playing Dota since its young days (version 5.84 up to present), however when League of Legends came out, I shifted and played permanently back in 2010 (a year after its release).

At the moment, I'm part of the Emerson Electric (Asia) as an intern working as a Software Quality Assurance (SOA). We're tasked to review the different test cases handed out to us and give quality and time on target feedback to our Project Manager. We've tested different information system softwares such as: Positif Project Management Information System (Construction based project management software), Kings Royale Asset Management Systems (Hotel and Restaurant Management system) and a few small scale software I get to test when I do my freelancing. There would be times wherein we would be asked to create our own series of test cases basing on the software's requirements and specifications.

I believe that my experience as an SOA could contribute to the CoC's batch of Alpha tests.

A little bit of a sidenote about my Arcane Legends rogue (formerly known as Limsyoker)

- Part of the LB top Rogue CTF kills since season 2 (PvP's release) up to present
- TDM deathmatch top kills for seasons 4-5
- A maxed gear rogue with all of the most powerful pets in my stable (PvP at endgame demands the following to be part of the cream of the crop pvpers
- Active member of the community having contributed the following threads http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80411-Post-your-Rogue-s-screenie-development&highlight=Rogue+tips and Limsyoker's Rogue Tips and Tricks

Preferences

- Willing to work as a part of a team and actively sending updates to a point of contact, may it be a developer or a team leader (if there would be one assigned)
- Willing to work at least 8 hours a day (EST) from 4pm to 11pm ( could extend depending on my internship schedule)
- Willing to summarize the conclusion of a certain Alpha phase through a detailed summary (bugs found, glitches encountered and time of occurance)

God Bless and More Powers!

Vystirch
04-20-2015, 10:15 AM
What's RTSs? I was playing Pokemon on my gameboy at 5-6 lel

RTS = Real Time Strategy. It was a huge genre in PC gaming until MOBAs came around and pushed it out of the eSports market. You are most likely familiar with the title StarCraft which is currently on of the few RTS games still played competitively. I used to play Age of Empires and Empire Earth, a couple of the first titles ever released in the genre.

Andygyrl
04-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Hello and Good Day STS Devs and Happy Belated 5th Born-Day PL lol ;+)
I have been an avid player of & LOVED PL since the very beginning; I feel and think I'd be a good Alpha tester because I LOVE what STS is, where they were, where they are now & theyre vision for the future; I SEE AMAZING things coming soon! My name Andygyrl has been migrated throughout ALL STS games and I've maintained a very supportive, friendly, positive and well respected attitude & image ALL across the entire STS gaming platform in PL, SL, DL & AL.

Additionally, I do have technical expertise, and Ive worked closely w/STS Devs on many gliches/bugs/issues over the last 5yrs,to resolve a myriad of issues, to resolution I'm happy to say! So not only am I an avid gamer of over 25yrs, I'm interested in the backend to make sure/provide support for the game, making sure the game is running smoothly with reporting to Devs/Eng and in general to make sure the game play runs flawlessly, beyond the Dev/Eng expectations!!!

My LOVE of gaming, spans over 30yrs but more recently, specifically the 3D MMORG/STS games over the last 5yrs and my technical and my customer svc expertise, experience and love of ALL gaming since forever, I feel makes me an excellent & qualified Alpha tester for your next game: Call of Champions.

I deeply thank you for reading my response and in consideration for being a part of the team of Elite Gaming Testers for Call of Champions, I am looking forward to this opportunity and would love nothibg more than to be called to duty as a Team player, Leader and Mentor for my team, should I be selected!

Thank you in advance, for your time and consideration :semi-twins:

Marilyn
04-20-2015, 02:01 PM
Hi

I'm a female avid gamer in mid twenties. I'm simple, honest and loyal and wouldn't mind helping. I've been an sts customer since shield/helm of gratitude in PL. I played SL DL and AL too... With that said, I know how to compare it to ur other games or how NOT to compare it to ur other games if u want it to be completely different. I'm just a helping hand, lemme know :)

MonkeyDKobra
04-20-2015, 04:13 PM
I don't understand why ppl are trying to compare mmorpgs to Moba (Spacetime last games) they are two different games and there is two different way to play the, mmorpgs you farm your own gear and items you can use in the long run or for the rest of your travels however in a Moba your build is more dependent on what your team is doing also not only about getting the best thing because I'm sure CoC will be a balanced game I don't know much about it wether it has items or not but still the skills you have in the game you have to choose carefully what you work with in last Spacetime games u have a bunch of skills to work and you can't have a Mage class in CoC and build attack dmg classes decide what you do also

Default0519
04-20-2015, 08:24 PM
Hello,
My forum name was changed because the moderator didn't like it. My IGN is SELENAfknGOMEZ in every mobile game I play. First mod to have a problem with it was here. So background information on me. I played Fates Forever a tablet MOBA for IOS. I was a top 50 player and had the 2nd ranked team in the game. I also was a private tester for Fates Forever where a small group of players would test new patches for balancing issues and bug fixes before the update went live on the App Store. I also play Vainglory another mobile MOBA and again another game I flourished in being the first player in North America to reach skill tier 9 Pinnacle Of Awesome. I also had a part in creating a top 10 alliance in Marvel Contest of Champions, HAIL Hydra being the alliance name so you can look us up if you want. I also have twitch.tv streaming capabilities in HD from my iPad Air.

Moving to PC now I've played League of Legends for years as a high ranked Elo player and I also closed beta tested another PC Moba called SMITE.

The reason I think I should be accepted into alpha testing is my extensive knowledge of Mobas not just on PC but on tablets as well. Also my high level gameplay in all Mobas I've participated in should also be a plus. My name in the tablet Moba world is recognizable and I am fairly well known with the group of top players that went from solstice arena to fates forever to vainglory. My twitch streaming capabilities are also a plus and I have a small but loyal following when I stream however often it is. Thank you for your time and I will provide screenshots of accomplishments if asked.

Sincerely,
SELENAfknGOMEZ

Maurice Archie
04-20-2015, 09:38 PM
I hope to maybe be chosen. I've been playing pl for about three years and would love to become part of such an amazing team. In game name adotarachi

Appeltjes
04-21-2015, 01:00 AM
I wish to be part of the 'group' because I just wanna have the thing you get in the game that shows you were part of it :p.

Justg
04-21-2015, 08:30 AM
Hey folks, thank you SO MUCH for this initial round of discussion. We think we have our Tier 1 candidates identified, we'll be reaching out this week and announcing them (and how to get into Tier 2) towards the end of the week.

Cheers,

- g

Candylicks
04-21-2015, 08:49 AM
I am curious, someone said in the chat box that three StS veterans will be invited for Alpha and they get to each choose two of their friends to join in alpha. Is this true? I can't find anywhere that was stated.

Roberto077
04-21-2015, 09:00 AM
I am curious, someone said in the chat box that three StS veterans will be invited for Alpha and they get to each choose two of their friends to join in alpha. Is this true? I can't find anywhere that was stated.

Yes. It was around page 8, 9, or 10 or this thread

EDIT: nvm it was 13

ClumsyCactus
04-21-2015, 09:45 AM
CANT WAIT TO SEE ZEUS RECORD HIS TEAM BEATING THE HECK OUT OF THESE PRO GUYS INVITED!
(Just fyi i'm just predicting that zeus is going in the alpha Cuz like he is zeus, its basically secured)

Default0519
04-21-2015, 09:50 AM
JustG I would like to send you a PM but my permissions won't allow it.

Candylicks
04-21-2015, 10:28 AM

Just saying you should make it very clear that the three people chosen are NOT allowed to 'sell' these two spots via means of in game gold/items or cash. You would think you don't have to say this, but trust me... you do. (:

IamRegi
04-21-2015, 10:33 AM
CANT WAIT TO SEE ZEUS RECORD HIS TEAM BEATING THE HECK OUT OF THESE PRO GUYS INVITED!
(Just fyi i'm just predicting that zeus is going in the alpha Cuz like he is zeus, its basically secured)

Zeus may be one of the best at al but dosent mean hes gonna be the best at CoC

Templar
04-21-2015, 11:22 AM

To be honest I think the new game would be more successful choosing the less obvious candidates instead of the familiar faces, although ravager deserves a spot.

Justg
04-21-2015, 11:30 AM
Just saying you should make it very clear that the three people chosen are NOT allowed to 'sell' these two spots via means of in game gold/items or cash. You would think you don't have to say this, but trust me... you do. (:

These people should know better, but how about this: If we catch wind of any Alpha player selling their slots in any fashion, we'll perma ban them from all our games.

Candylicks
04-21-2015, 11:54 AM
These people should know better, but how about this: If we catch wind of any Alpha player selling their slots in any fashion, we'll perma ban them from all our games.
Sounds good. Looking forward to watching the fun on twitch! I'll be cheering for the sts players, whoever they may be!! Congrats to all the people who have been nominated we have a lot of exceptional players who contribute immensely to these games. Don't be upset if you aren't selected for Alpha, there will be other opportunities for you to get in the game pre-release.

Default0519
04-21-2015, 12:18 PM
If I am not selected I would like to give advice to the devs. MOBA experience is critical in this testing process. You need players who invent the "metas" not follow the "metas". Players who invent builds and experiment with off the wall strategies. This is how you find balance issues that weren't seen at first glance. Balance issues are the #1 plague of MOBAS.

Sincerely,
SELENAfknGOMEZ

Energizeric
04-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Guys, none of the major candidates for these alpha spots are the type that would sell their spots. I doubt that is something to worry about.

Roberto077
04-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Guys, none of the major candidates for these alpha spots are the type that would sell their spots. I doubt that is something to worry about.

Very true. Spacetime is taking development on this game very, very seriously, so I highly doubt they would bring in someone without trusting him or her completely

Edit: Also it is quite evident that if you were to do it, you would be totally screwed ever in whatever you used to get you to the alpha tester position in the first place. Remember, this thread is for members within the Spacetime community rather than externals. Everyone here has had to have some relevance in PL, SL, or AL in some major way and screwing up on this unreleased game would be a death sentence to your past gaming and relationships here.

Candylicks
04-21-2015, 05:47 PM

Highly disagree Ener, but yeah... Better off that it's out in the open. Not sure if you see the shenanigans that go on behind the scenes in LINE. It's just peace of mind for everyone else that it would be handled seriously if it happened.

ClumsyCactus
04-22-2015, 11:32 AM

My Main point is that it is sure that he gets in to CoC alpha, and i don't doubt our community can keep up with the outsider proffessionals.

Glorbuk
04-22-2015, 06:26 PM
After nominating Conquered for his outstanding leadership skills and knowledge of how the Legends Series was developed, I would also like to nominate myself. I have played every Legends game, and I must say I absolutely love Star Legends. I spend a little time each day in PvP improving myself and I believe I have the right leadership skills and knowledge of the workings of Spacetime Games. I am very interested in this new development and I know I would be a good addition to the Alpha testing team. I will have a lot of free time this summer to help polish up and help give good feedback about the game. I'm very excited for this new development in progress and please consider me to be a part of your Alpha Testing Team! 😏

MonkeyDKobra
04-22-2015, 07:13 PM
Also responding to my previous post I can enter Titan Tier I have a whole guild that is greatly interested in mobas and it would be a nice change

Franocazzzo
04-22-2015, 07:24 PM
I think I shouid be considered.

1. I pvp in al everyday and I would like to test this games system :).

2. Im a very kind person I also provide a lot of suggestions in threads and could be very helpful with updates etc.

3. This is a game suit for me, I like to play MOBAs and would be a very fun expierience for me.

4. And last I am a trusted person compared to a few others and deserve to be able to play. I have also played since season 1 and if I am eligible I will take any class.

Ign: Erotes

Zapix
04-23-2015, 08:52 AM
I always loved Arcane Legends and would love help give my ideas towards Call of Champions so it can thrive and last where some of the other titles started to lose their luster.

Justg
04-23-2015, 10:38 AM
Nominations are closed, results are in!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?224994-Call-of-Champions-Tier-1-Alpha-TITANS&p=2133659#post2133659

Thank you all for the incredible discussion, looking forward to talking more about how to get into Tier 2!