PDA

View Full Version : SnS cannot be Transferred :-\

Madxnoob
04-07-2015, 03:31 PM
For all those that said SnS was able to be transferred to another character, id like to tell you that your wrong and they denied my transfer because, once a pet is opened on a character I suppose it's "locked" on and can not be transferred to another character on the same account. Whom ever got this pet transferred must be a dev or something, and i'm not sure why I would not be treated with equal opportunity. My reasoning for transfer was much better and more realistic than the opposing player that had this done.

SnS actually does very "Bad" on a rogue with 0 stun and 0 mana regen, its just a high primary stat pet with a little heal and damage. This pet is useless for my rogue, honestly id rather have it on a warrior so I could Venge Blood for mana or a mage with many stuns and plenty of mana.

In the end; I cant transfer my sns and i'll never know why other's could so, lets stop saying its transferrable because, I really feel low in this game now. V.V

raw
04-07-2015, 04:12 PM
For all those that said SnS was able to be transferred to another character, id like to tell you that your wrong and they denied my transfer because, once a pet is opened on a character I suppose it's "locked" on and can not be transferred to another character on the same account. Whom ever got this pet transferred must be a dev or something, and i'm not sure why I would not be treated with equal opportunity. My reasoning for transfer was much better and more realistic than the opposing player that had this done.

SnS actually does very "Bad" on a rogue with 0 stun and 0 mana regen, its just a high primary stat pet with a little heal and damage. This pet is useless for my rogue, honestly id rather have it on a warrior so I could Venge Blood for mana or a mage with many stuns and plenty of mana.

In the end; I cant transfer my sns and i'll never know why other's could so, lets stop saying its transferrable because, I really feel low in this game now. V.V

If that's the case then just send Remiem a message on forums. I'm sure it's just a communication issue.

Also SnS is amazing at upper levels. I realize at level 10 mana regen is very important, but at higher levels it doesnt matter. Fights are that fast.

Consider leveling up and your problems will be solved.

Excuses
04-07-2015, 04:44 PM
I sent email to transfer my sns from my tank to mage just like someone already had done but they sent me auto-reply saying no too.
This is ridiculous.

To be or not to be...
04-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Hell/xcs got it transferred to his mage - love.

And your feeling low? You have sns so stop complaining !

Anyona
04-07-2015, 05:22 PM
This is absolutely appalling, whoever transfered hell's SnS must have been "friendly" with him. For two players to be denied and one being a tank is absurd...
Madxnoob, I'd suggest you level up to endgame, this is where SnS really shines.

obee
04-07-2015, 05:23 PM
If STS set a policy, they have to follow it, or it's just plain favoritism.

Anyona
04-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Looks like they put things on hold until they figure out how to deal with this. Hell's transfer was surely by mistake or by a rogue employee since he was denied 3x previously and due to the fact that this was always against their policy. I think Arp said that Remiem will be discussing this issue some time this week.

What they should do is allow a one time transfer for every pet...

Madxnoob
04-07-2015, 05:39 PM
I've been level 10 three year's, i'm not leveling up for any reason. What was the Warrior's reason for transfering SnS? Because warrior was a "dead" class? That is just bologna.. It was definitly "Favoritism".

Zeus
04-07-2015, 06:05 PM
The same policy should apply to everyone evenly. I didn't have an issue with it before because it seemed that all SnS users get this one time exchange policy but this does not seem to be the case. Please, right this wrong. Thanks!

Fyrce
04-07-2015, 06:33 PM
I find these acts of favoritism to be very annoying. It's a game. Why can the rules not be applied evenly to the playerbase?

I already think sports are just a way to teach children to cheat (If you get away with it, it's ok). Are games the same thing?

Nature
04-07-2015, 07:27 PM
I was denied transfer also

Trollish
04-07-2015, 07:43 PM
If that's the case then just send Remiem a message on forums. I'm sure it's just a communication issue.

Also SnS is amazing at upper levels. I realize at level 10 mana regen is very important, but at higher levels it doesnt matter. Fights are that fast.

Consider leveling up and your problems will be solved.

-"Ill be sure to pass your feedback on to the devs! Now go buy some platinum and sell your family into slavery if you cant afford to!"

Excuses
04-07-2015, 08:15 PM
I'm fine with any decisions as long as it's fair.
But STG you did transfer sns for someone with exactly same reason I have but why not for me?
You said you will do it once.
Do it for all or for none.

Stop complaining because we have sns?
What's wrong is wrong.

This is a suggestion.
You said you transfered it because it's exclusive lb rewarded pet which is discontinued. Then make all lb rewarded pet transferable once, and bring another new pet for next ursoth event and apply same rule for it too.
So everyone who would like to put enough effort can get it and enjoy the pet and privilege.
Of course with para gems.

And all this happened because tank is useless in pve.
Please give tanks great pve buff such as non-stackable 30% armor reducion on at, wm and jugg + better aggro so tanks don't slow down pt and do our job.
Then I would love to play my tank again.

carmine_blade
04-08-2015, 02:06 AM
Ooh sheeit gonna be some drama over this, and rightly so!

epicrrr
04-08-2015, 04:18 AM
Transfering this Godly pet to another char is just wrong, very sad that someone was granted a pet transfer.

famousfame
04-08-2015, 09:40 AM
o.O if so I also need to transfer my singe to my alt, sts will you do???

"what goes up will come down"

famousfame
04-08-2015, 09:43 AM
Look the guy paid some serious $$$$ for sns if he wants to transfer no biggy, live and let live and be cool always :)

"what goes up will come down"

productor
04-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Hello Folks,
My wholehearted appreciation for all of your feedback on this issue. Please see this thread for further information regarding the transfer of pets.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?219829-Producer-s-Note-On-Pet-Transfers&highlight=producer%27s+note

Much Obliged,

Adrian "Productor" Glover