PDA

View Full Version : If today couldn't get any better!

To be or not to be...
04-07-2015, 05:36 PM
First of hearing someone looted a fossil...which is nothing really just a simple item no one wants!
Then someone looted a shard...piece of crap IMO but meh it seems to sell for millions!

Furthermore, this noob girl named bea looted a sns, not sure if sts messed up again but I heard these weren't coming back!

But, who cares? Guess what...after being force fed a myth for century's playing AL.

It came to me - about to be shot by bloodhammer himself (who even when nerfed still seems to 1 shot everyone) a deer appeared from a distant cannon shot, on fire, leaving behind a rainbow of purity which cleansed the horrible smell of a warrior I know (wertythekid) and said to me...

'Come with me, if you want to live'

So, I hopped on this deer and it was a sensation as he rode me through arlor, all them peasants standing at paradise pier selling there cheap items.

He dropped me off in the next expansion (giving away no spoilers) and he said, I am...arcane! It was at that moment I realised it was deary undercover working for the CIA (Chinese intelligence agency).

But a glimpse of my distant memory, I regret not lassoing him and trapping him within my stable, animal cruelty? Maybe so, but Noone would stop me with the power of...ARCANE DEARY!

To be or not to be...
04-07-2015, 05:48 PM
Did you eat some of those poisonous mushrooms in the arean? :P

Mushrooms?! I thought they were eggs!

obee
04-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Someone had an elixir overdose.

Alhuntrazeck
04-07-2015, 08:34 PM
That CIA thing reminds me of one episode of the Simpsons...lol!

Newcomx
04-07-2015, 08:36 PM
First of hearing someone looted a fossil...which is nothing really just a simple item no one wants!
Then someone looted a shard...piece of crap IMO but meh it seems to sell for millions!

Furthermore, this noob girl named bea looted a sns, not sure if sts messed up again but I heard these weren't coming back!

But, who cares? Guess what...after being force fed a myth for century's playing AL.

It came to me - about to be shot by bloodhammer himself (who even when nerfed still seems to 1 shot everyone) a deer appeared from a distant cannon shot, on fire, leaving behind a rainbow of purity which cleansed the horrible smell of a warrior I know (wertythekid) and said to me...

'Come with me, if you want to live'

So, I hopped on this deer and it was a sensation as he rode me through arlor, all them peasants standing at paradise pier selling there cheap items.

He dropped me off in the next expansion (giving away no spoilers) and he said, I am...arcane! It was at that moment I realised it was deary undercover working for the CIA (Chinese intelligence agency).

But a glimpse of my distant memory, I regret not lassoing him and trapping him within my stable, animal cruelty? Maybe so, but Noone would stop me with the power of...ARCANE DEARY!

Nice story.. lol

Arachnophobik
04-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Even if you get him, you wont have enough badges to control such a beast

Bless
04-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Hahaha

To be or not to be...
04-08-2015, 04:32 AM
Hahaha

What you laughing at? Atleast I have 1000 gold ready to feed him :D

Aprove
04-08-2015, 07:33 AM
Go home sir, You're drunk . :p

To be or not to be...
04-08-2015, 08:58 AM
Go home sir, You're drunk . :p

Only had a glass of wine, doubt I was drunk :D

Dashie
04-08-2015, 09:08 AM
Go home sir, You're drunk . [emoji14]
Right !

lelandbroome04
04-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Even if you get him, you wont have enough badges to control such a beast
Lol

epicrrr
04-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Arcane Deary will never gets old haha! You need at least 2 Arcane pet to be qualified as ARCANE DEARY TAMER! dun dun dunnn

yuyie
04-09-2015, 04:56 AM
Lol

merch_master
04-09-2015, 01:24 PM
To add to your list, my friend looted 2 singes in 50 locks and a dark crystal armour in 2 tomb chest in a day.
I think i lost a bit of myself that day