View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 8, 2015

Remiem
04-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Tanks and Turtle Shells

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

We'll be announcing a couple of weekends specials tomorrow, along with....

The Tremendous Turtle Egg Crate

The Tremendous Turtles crate arrives this weekend with a chance to receive one of the following Turtle pets: Bismark, Shiloh, Tankton, AND Snappy, who was previously only available for Dragkin teeth!

In This Week's News

Warriors have gotten a little love this weekend, with the following updates to their skills:

Warrior Skill Update: Skyward Smash and Axe Throw

Warriors’ Skyward Smash upgrade “Thundering Hammer” will now have a 20% chance to cause bleed. In addition to extra damage output, this will also increase threat, giving tanks the ability to hold enemy aggro longer while allies deal damage.

In addition, the Axe Throw upgrade “Denting Blow” will reduce armor by 25% up from 10% for 3 seconds

Warrior Skill Description Updates

As we mentioned last week, we began a series of updates the descriptions of skills and upgrades. For clarity, a number of the Warrior skills and upgrades will be updated during tomorrow's maintenance. Skills and upgrades will still work exactly as they did before, with the exception of Skyward Smash and Axe throw, as mentioned above. These are text refinements only.

Mythic Frost Bow

It appears that the Mythic Frost Bow was STILL flinging bosses last week! This has been fixed in this week's update.

Bug Fixes

Carapace knocked out a few more bugs this week. Check it out:

+ Ram Pets: Violent Headbutt now properly attacks up to 3 targets
+ Panther/Wrathjaw Pets: Maul ability now displays the proper icon when proc is applied
+ Ethyl’s Tidal Darkness now has a chance to properly reduce Hit

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week we released an official report from the Arlorian Research Society for Endangered Species depicting a fearful Orc sighting! What's coming next? You'll see on Friday when the next teaser for the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion is released! I'll give you a hint: Orcs are violent, feral creatures and are not prepared to integrate into Arlorian society. But that doesn't mean their beast companions won't.

More Surprises Coming Your Way
We've got some surprises cooking, but those aren't for me to talk about just yet. Stay tuned for next week's update. ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Squeezable
04-08-2015, 05:13 PM
First

Zeus
04-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Yay!!!

Hoisamir
04-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Ahw i thought of spider crates this week

Terminhater
04-08-2015, 05:22 PM
[Quoted by Remiem]
..........But that doesn't mean their beast companions won't.

Looks like new pets.

Hadec
04-08-2015, 05:26 PM
hope another good event comes...

Roroth
04-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Sweet!

Khicho
04-08-2015, 05:32 PM
From one warrior.

THANK YOU!

acewasabi
04-08-2015, 05:35 PM
glad i sold my shilohs!

Schnitzel
04-08-2015, 05:37 PM
Mythic Frost Bow

It appears that the Mythic Frost Bow was STILL flinging bosses last week! This has been fixed in this week's update.

Awh..I really wanted to watch rogues play a Ping-Pong match by flinging bosses...

Insomnious
04-08-2015, 05:39 PM
\^_^/ ty !

Kakashis
04-08-2015, 05:42 PM
yay for some warrior love! Wonder how much damage this bleed will actually do in PVP, still very hard vs rogues :(

I want to see the Egg Mythic ring to get a visual added to its proc!

ilhanna
04-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Excited to test the warrior skill changes.

Can we have a Pitra-like NPC to deal with the accumulated common, rare and epic items cluttering our inventory during events that involve collecting? Maybe make Baldur accept all of those items at a fixed price. It really would help to be able to clear inventory with a single button push.

How is the chat system fix coming along?

BeoNeo
04-08-2015, 05:51 PM
I want an event where you CAN win somethink arcane,and without platinum.just once

scarysmerf
04-08-2015, 05:58 PM
I agree on the mythic ring we need some sparkly visual please sts :)

Dragoonclaws
04-08-2015, 06:02 PM
We want EFFECT on the ring and BUFF please!

Madnex
04-08-2015, 06:05 PM
In This Week's News

Warriors have gotten a little love this weekend, with the following updates to their skills:

Warriors’ Skyward Smash upgrade “Thundering Hammer” will now have a 20% chance to cause bleed. In addition to extra damage output, this will also increase threat, giving tanks the ability to hold enemy aggro longer while allies deal damage.

In addition, the Axe Throw upgrade “Denting Blow” will reduce armor by 25% up from 10% for 3 seconds
Really glad that warriors are finally getting "patched up"!

Is there someone in charge of this skill refinement process that we can refer to for the specifics and potential further adjustments?

On the one hand, this is not enough of an upgrade to bring the tank role back in the playing field due to the way threat generation currently works. On the other hand, the increase in Axe's armor debuff will have a much larger impact on a field that was not targeted by these upgrades - which is PvP.

Thanks.

Candylicks
04-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Someone link Jex snappy review. It's lol.

Dragoonclaws
04-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Tanks and Turtle Shells

T and T

NEW PET? TnT??? #URSOTH #ASSAULT

It's da bomb!! right???

Ravager
04-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Many snappy's were obtainable from the many teeth looted with golden eggs. Snappy is a bad pet (unless they better the aa shield). No new turtle pet. I don't see the turtle crates selling too well.

Decent warrior changes. Hope it plays out well.

Newcomx
04-08-2015, 06:54 PM
I wanna play my warrior more often now in pve with this changes... nice work STS

Zeus
04-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Thanks for this. I'm sure the warriors will be happy with these changes. Is this also going to apply to PVP or just PVE?

BTW Remi, you guys are doing a great job with all of the recent changes. The game has improved drastically, since your Weekly Community threads. Can we take a look at finally fixing some of the issues with the Mage class, such as heal/mana over time and the shield knock back (maybe replace that with something cool like being invisible for 2 seconds).

I think with the current upgrade, wouldn't all classes be balanced?

legendarytelly
04-08-2015, 07:19 PM
Thank you for listening and taking action! That egg event was great for the middle class. I literally accidentally through my phone for joy when I read the warrior buff! It's the small things that count and you are definitely listening. Thank you.

Mimmay
04-08-2015, 07:21 PM
I still want better inventory cleanup. Like sell all rare items or select them then delete. Pls work on it :)
And thanks for new content :D hopefully its sooner!

legendarytelly
04-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Yes the warrior class jugg could last a little longer and crits shouldn't work against it. [emoji12] [emoji41] [emoji56]

Bellaelda
04-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Would still like to know if sns or any comparable pet is planning on being added to game or returning since my threads keep getting locked

Default8573
04-08-2015, 07:44 PM
maybe the new mytic ring will be a rainbow and when it procs a unicorn comes out! :excitement::encouragement:

Candylicks
04-08-2015, 08:05 PM
I wanted to let you know is the frost bow is still flinging bosses.

Thanks!

Zeus
04-08-2015, 08:28 PM
I say that because they've been doing a great job fixing bugged/bad skills and making improvements. The mages heal & mana regen is a lousy upgrade and it could use fixing. +10 hp regen or whatever it is doesn't do squat for mages when when have over 5k hp. Same goes for mana. Shield knock back is another useless upgrade

True, but there are things like that for other classes too like: dodge on razor shield or SSS (the entire skill does less damage than an auto attack).

Alhuntrazeck
04-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Thanks for this. I'm sure the warriors will be happy with these changes. Is this also going to apply to PVP or just PVE?

BTW Remi, you guys are doing a great job with all of the recent changes. The game has improved drastically, since your Weekly Community threads. Can we take a look at finally fixing some of the issues with the Mage class, such as heal/mana over time and the shield knock back (maybe replace that with something cool like being invisible for 2 seconds).

I agree with this post. The mage's HoT should be fixed, lol. 99% of the good mages don't even use this upgrade. It heals about 50 HP and mana...Samael heals 100 HP and 50 mana, something doesn't seem right here...

merch_master
04-08-2015, 08:34 PM
WARRIORS BUFFED! Or atleast the process has started. Thank you STS for taking a glance at us ugly brutes, hope for more buffs **psst jugger **

Jexetta
04-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Please consider renaming the new 'tremendous turtle crate' to the new 'horrendous turtle crate'

Considering I gave a review previously stating how abysmal this pet is, I'm surprised you wouldn't fix the pet before releasing something that earns the company money.

Using Snappy is a running joke amongst players at level 41. I'll be sure to bump my Snappy review up in the pet section so people who spend 2,000 plat opening crates, then spend more leveling up the pet to 41 don't feel like killing themselves.

Consider it my community service.

SNAPPY REVIEW LINK (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?211837-Never-buy-Snappy-for-actual-use-Review-of-ability)

epicrrr
04-08-2015, 08:57 PM
so would rogue get their "skill updates" too? or we still OP? :(

Ravager
04-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Please consider renaming the new 'tremendous turtle crate' to the new 'horrendous turtle crate'

Considering I gave a review previously stating how abysmal this pet is, I'm surprised you wouldn't fix the pet before releasing something that earns the company money.

Using Snappy is a running joke amongst players at level 41. I'll be sure to bump my Snappy review up in the pet section so people who spend 2,000 plat opening crates, then spend more leveling up the pet to 41 don't feel like killing themselves.

Consider it my community service.

SNAPPY REVIEW (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?211837-Never-buy-Snappy-for-actual-use-Review-of-ability)

It has to start with "T" for turtle. How about Talentless?

The amount of hp granted from dissipation of the shield AA should be damage received while shield is up not damage absorbed. That would be better. Or just making the shield stronger.

Ravager
04-08-2015, 09:01 PM

Still OP. Mages haven't even gotten any useful PVE updates. We'll see how useful the warrior updates are for PVE. Axe throw is a single hit skill so most likely wouldn't be to effective on mobs in elite. More of a boss skill. Unfortunately, 4 rogues may still be favored for elites in most cases. We'll still have to see.

Jexetta
04-08-2015, 09:05 PM
It has to start with "T" for turtle. How about Trashy?

You caught me... While I like you suggestion, from personal experience I think I would settle on Traumatic Turtle Crate. ^^

Ravager
04-08-2015, 09:07 PM
You caught me... While I like you suggestion, from personal experience I think I would settle on Traumatic Turtle Crate. ^^

I changed it to Talentless haha.

legendarytelly
04-08-2015, 09:19 PM
We're you serious? The rouge class is what is wrong with Arcane Legends. At end game they are to powerful in pve and pvp. That's why people are basically demanding upgrades to mage and warrior. If anything they need to nerf the rouge but to not offend rouge users they are upgrading mage and warrior.

Wazakesy
04-08-2015, 09:59 PM
So...does it mean that the warrior buff applies in pvp?...god ill need 3 nekros arcane amulet arcane ring imbued set and...a...F22 raptor to kill rav then +_+

Tbh nobody could touch him down to 85% in CTF that day @@

Froxanthar
04-08-2015, 11:01 PM
What bleed effect does?

Alhuntrazeck
04-08-2015, 11:59 PM
True, but there are things like that for other classes too like: dodge on razor shield or SSS (the entire skill does less damage than an auto attack).
Dodge for razor works pretty well in PvE. SSS deserves a buff, yes.

IMO these buffs to the Warriors should stay PvE. Warriors are already OP in PvP. I shudder to think of an arcane ringer bonesaw 2 hitting me with ax and skyward smash thanks to the -25% armor.

Maarkus
04-09-2015, 12:05 AM
Thank you for the update and specially for looking into the warrior skills.

It will help but I. Have to agree with Madnex and Ravagerx that it is a slight buff which we are greatful but we will need a bit more to be competitive in elite PVE.

Regarding the change in description, you mentioned only skyward smash and axe throw ... I really hope this means you are still looking into the 'Cancel windup' clause in the chess splitter staggering blow upgrade as this is a game changer for warriors. As you also mentioned all skill descriptions are as per but this skill descriptuon is not as the cancell wind up is not active even with the upgrade on.

Thanks for reading

Maarkus

Aquatika
04-09-2015, 12:06 AM
Yes mythic ring must be buffed after all its MYTHIC but stats are like legendary.. so sad :/

Dex Scene
04-09-2015, 12:07 AM
As buff this, nerf this is a trend now, and while every classes are demanding to fix their useless skills, can I ask for Shadow storm shot buff?
It is worthless skill!
Its the only AOE skill rogues have! Buff it's damage please! And maybe we can get Stun and dots upgrade like mage's fireball here? Maybe Paralyze be better instead of Stun :) stun is so outdated now ^_^

Ravager
04-09-2015, 12:09 AM
Rally cry is probably the most useless skill in the game and needs to be replaced I think.

Bleed on the skyward smash may help curse mages. With a charged shield, mages become immune to bleed. And with 20%, it seems low to the point it probably won't make too much of an impact. Axe throw is a good boost but its not too much I think. Some of the better pets are already doing 20% armor reduction. And if its only for 3 seconds, most likely a rogue will take advantage of that axe reel-in time to kill steal anyways.

debitmandiri
04-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Good

Serillia
04-09-2015, 02:03 AM
As buff this, nerf this is a trend now, and while every classes are demanding to fix their useless skills, can I ask for Shadow storm shot buff?

Its the only AOE skill rogues have!

#NoxboltFTW

Jeffgeomon
04-09-2015, 02:17 AM
Thx for the war update and hope they'll give me more reason to use my fatty :3 However, I believe that this should stay in pve, as warriors are already on the upper-hand in pvp.

It would also be a good idea to fix the buff/debuff system before adding any changes to skills that perform them.

Jirikjurasek
04-09-2015, 02:19 AM

Thank you very much for this good news.

This update demonstrate that you realy hear and listening us! :banana:

Chr0nic
04-09-2015, 04:28 AM
This coming friday for expansion realised??

Newcomx
04-09-2015, 04:45 AM
This coming friday for expansion realised??

They only release teaser on friday, not the expansion... cmiiw

legendarytelly
04-09-2015, 05:02 AM
This should be for pvp as well as pve. Warriors are not that over powerful in pvp. Even a ringer warriors get killed by under gear rouged. Now that the playing field is getting some what even don't complain. As a competitor shouldn't the rouge class be bored with having such a upper hand? Didn't the rouges and mage just get a buff? Continue to do what you are doing developers to balance the game and don't let the people who don't want it to be fair change your mind. Keep working on the mage and warrior class or just nerf rouged which is the real problem.

Greatankush
04-09-2015, 05:07 AM
Hey can u add some good looking effect to the new myth ring....I was pretty poor I spent 400k on eggs and got one of will I would love a effect on it like other myths

Serillia
04-09-2015, 06:35 AM
This should be for pvp as well as pve. Warriors are not that over powerful in pvp. Even a ringer warriors get killed by under gear rouged. Now that the playing field is getting some what even don't complain. As a competitor shouldn't the rouge class be bored with having such a upper hand? Didn't the rouges and mage just get a buff? Continue to do what you are doing developers to balance the game and don't let the people who don't want it to be fair change your mind. Keep working on the mage and warrior class or just nerf rouged which is the real problem.

Warriors underpowered in pvp :O HAW SIR HAW?

legendarytelly
04-09-2015, 06:43 AM
Warriors underpowered in pvp :O HAW SIR HAW?
When the last time you seen a undergeared warrior kill a geared rouge? NEVER. (We are talking end game) Undergeared rouges kill geared warriors though. Just because the game is becoming a little more balanced don't be upset. Rouges are still the best class at this point.

Enterradora
04-09-2015, 06:47 AM
When the last time you seen a undergeared warrior kill a geared rouge? NEVER. (We are talking end game) Undergeared rouges kill geared warriors though. Just because the game is becoming a little more balanced don't be upset. Rouges are still the best class at this point.

u mean undergeared rogue kill U cuz u have no idea :D

Alhuntrazeck
04-09-2015, 07:05 AM

The class balance triangle is in favor of warriors. Everyone knows that. A higher geared warrior can kill a lower geared mage. An equal geared warrior can kill a lower geared mage. A lower geared warrior can kill a higher geared mage. A higher geared warrior can kill a lower geared rogue. An equal geared warrior has about a 40% chance of killing an equal geared rogue. A lower geared warrior has about 20% chance of killing a higher geared rogue. In all these scenarios, we're assuming each class is equally skilled.

So yeah I'd say warriors have it pretty good in PvP ATM. No, they don't get as many kills as rogues and mages...but then again, they don't die half as much either. Not counting clashes.

If a lower geared rogue can kill you, you need to seriously look at your build & try to improve your skill. If a lower geared MAGE can kill you........I won't even continue!

In PvE though they definitely need some buffs to make them more necessary in the team.

bmooooo
04-09-2015, 07:36 AM
The class balance triangle is in favor of warriors. Everyone knows that. A higher geared warrior can kill a lower geared mage. An equal geared warrior can kill a lower geared mage. A lower geared warrior can kill a higher geared mage. A higher geared warrior can kill a lower geared rogue. An equal geared warrior has about a 40% chance of killing an equal geared rogue. A lower geared warrior has about 20% chance of killing a higher geared rogue. In all these scenarios, we're assuming each class is equally skilled.

So yeah I'd say warriors have it pretty good in PvP ATM. No, they don't get as many kills as rogues and mages...but then again, they don't die half as much either. Not counting clashes.

If a lower geared rogue can kill you, you need to seriously look at your build & try to improve your skill. If a lower geared MAGE can kill you........I won't even continue!

In PvE though they definitely need some buffs to make them more necessary in the team.
Lol ur just saying that because u only use mage and rogue. Pfft stop being against war buff its irritating

Serillia
04-09-2015, 08:30 AM

Undergeared rogues kill geared warriors? :o Say wut? :O

Serillia
04-09-2015, 08:34 AM
Lol ur just saying that because u only use mage and rogue. Pfft stop being against war buff its irritating

I has a tank sir.....Warriors are OP in pvp ...there's no questioning that :O

Dex Scene
04-09-2015, 09:01 AM
Warriors are fine in Pvp. They are op in low level twinks and fine at endgame. They do enough damage. If anywhere warriors need buff, is in PVE.

Mages are fine too.
Equal geared mages can kill equal geared rogues easily. And at clash they amazing. Have a fight 4 rogues vs 4 mages and see results.
They may have needed buff at twink level. In pve they are fine too, the most fun class and fastest mob cleaner.

The class balances are really going at it's peak now. All class should be equal may have edge over eachother in certain points. I hope noone ask more than that (like shield making mages invisible stuffs and all) . We should be fair and ask for equality not to be the next op class .

Froxanthar
04-09-2015, 09:31 AM
What warriors need now is that their skills; CS cancel windups and AT are able pull bosses and we all good. Oh wait there's one more.. reduce Juggernaut cooldown from 45 to 30 seconds. ;)

xxpaijoxx
04-09-2015, 09:57 AM
waiting....

Ardbeg
04-09-2015, 10:10 AM
babysteps! let s see how the skill updates work out in pve (and ofc in pvp) first. i hope it reduces the overall runtime significantly with a warr in party.

cs cancel windup and axe pull working on bosses would be my next favorite patches.

reducing cd of juggernaut with pets like nekro on the table would hurt the pvp balance imho. last time i checked, warriors did well in pvp, but there are more qualified players to judge.

let s just not forget the goal: balance classes, not swap imbalances.

Zeus
04-09-2015, 10:18 AM
What warriors need now is that their skills; CS cancel windups and AT are able pull bosses and we all good. Oh wait there's one more.. reduce Juggernaut cooldown from 45 to 30 seconds. ;)

This is why you have two feeble skills & a heal. Use them to survive when jugg is on CD.

Serillia
04-09-2015, 10:47 AM
Lol it's impossible to kill a jugged warrior

Actually its quite possible...I've had it done to me

Max geared rogues break my jugg regularly and There was even an occassion when a mage broke my jugg ;-;

#6.5kHPand2kArmorFTW

Ravager
04-09-2015, 11:06 AM
babysteps! let s see how the skill updates work out in pve (and ofc in pvp) first. i hope it reduces the overall runtime significantly with a warr in party.

cs cancel windup and axe pull working on bosses would be my next favorite patches.

reducing cd of juggernaut with pets like nekro on the table would hurt the pvp balance imho. last time i checked, warriors did well in pvp, but there are more qualified players to judge.

let s just not forget the goal: balance classes, not swap imbalances.

Currently:
Equally geared rogue and war, a lot of times rogue wins.
Higher geared mages will lose to lower geared wars. (Very bad matchup)

Warriors in larger numbers can be the worst setup as opponents in some cases due to constant healing.

In a team environment, warrior is just a wall and hardly get the kills. Mostly rogues get the kills and mages second.

Dex Scene
04-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Buff warrior's taunt!!

extrapayah
04-09-2015, 12:04 PM
i guess boss flinging will always happens because two whirlpool will always pull to each other, no? except you make enemies pulled to one once, can't be pulled to another, and make pull/push unstackable (as far as i know explosion from two mushrooms, pulls from several crystals in arena make you fling very far compared to single explosion/pull), i'm still guessing but flings happen a lot with someone using gale on bosses, although they are immune with gale's push

anyway, any news on shared pet stable? :D

thank you

Madnex
04-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Buff warrior's taunt!!
That's exactly what I was typing. There's going to be a topic on this in the next few days when I get on something with a keyboard.

What I'd like to see happening next:
-Isolate the armor debuff increase on Axe Throw to PvE only and raise it to 35%. There was never an intention (nor a need) to buff warriors in PvP and this is exactly what the broken mythic Bulwark proc was - a buff attempt that was not thought through. There is already an issue with cheap players stacking warriors on one side for easy wins.

Instead, since these changes are aiming to improve the PVE aspects of the warrior skills, change the way taunt works to increase its efficiency and hence its usefulness multiple times. Oh and do not nerf the upcoming expansion maps and bosses.

jiazataoe
04-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Egg turtle now
Wew

legendarytelly
04-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Nerf rouges then

Kriticality
04-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Rogues are nerfed in pvp. Haha. 700 damage in pve and 550 or something in pvp.

Carapace
04-09-2015, 03:12 PM
i guess boss flinging will always happens because two whirlpool will always pull to each other, no? except you make enemies pulled to one once, can't be pulled to another, and make pull/push unstackable (as far as i know explosion from two mushrooms, pulls from several crystals in arena make you fling very far compared to single explosion/pull), i'm still guessing but flings happen a lot with someone using gale on bosses, although they are immune with gale's push

anyway, any news on shared pet stable? :D

thank you

A valid point. Individually a whirlpool will not fling inappropriately, however multiple procs of a whirlpool they will take turns pulling and pushing the valid enemy types. Sounds humorous!

Hercules
04-09-2015, 03:26 PM
In this moment the warrios....

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/fck-yeah-its-friday-gifs-33.gif

Dex Scene
04-09-2015, 03:32 PM
A valid point. Individually a whirlpool will not fling inappropriately, however multiple procs of a whirlpool they will take turns pulling and pushing the valid enemy types. Sounds humorous!

Yes I can't stop laughing!!
Can there be some more Pve buffs specially some special abilities of warrior which only work in pve and not in pvp? Like mages' ice freeze, pet's banish??
It will benefit warriors in Pve without making them the next pvp op class!! :)

Ssneakykills
04-09-2015, 03:41 PM
A new pvp map with the new expansion theme

Niixed
04-09-2015, 07:10 PM

With the current system complete balance is extremely difficult to achieve - depending on the definition of balance, of course.

regizakirs.rs
04-09-2015, 07:21 PM
It is worthless skill!
Its the only AOE skill rogues have! Buff it's damage please! And maybe we can get Stun and dots upgrade like mage's fireball here? Maybe Paralyze be better instead of Stun :) stun is so outdated now ^_^
I totally agree with you on this here!

Alhuntrazeck
04-09-2015, 08:28 PM

I got my rogue to endgame somewhere last year (near the beginning of this season). Before that, I was using my mage and my warrior all through L36 cap - which went on for about a year I believe.

Nor am I "against" the warrior buff. They do deserve a couple drastic changes in PvE. Not PvP though. I think we can both agree that warriors are doing just fine in PvP.

Sure I'd be irritated too if I was handed a mage buff on a plate say 250% crit on FB and some warrior comes along trying to get STS to not apply that in PvP which I mainly play so I get you ;)

Serillia
04-10-2015, 01:26 AM
I got my rogue to endgame somewhere last year (near the beginning of this season). Before that, I was using my mage and my warrior all through L36 cap - which went on for about a year I believe.

Nor am I "against" the warrior buff. They do deserve a couple drastic changes in PvE. Not PvP though. I think we can both agree that warriors are doing just fine in PvP.

Sure I'd be irritated too if I was handed a mage buff on a plate say 250% crit on FB and some warrior comes along trying to get STS to not apply that in PvP which I mainly play so I get you ;)

I turn heel. Warriors underpowered buff em muhahaha ^_^

PhoenixPrime
04-10-2015, 08:38 AM
So glad to see them doing more for the PVE players. A lot of the restrictions that were added seem to be for PVP balance, but since we don't do PVP, we were kind of getting caught in the crossfire, heh.

Can't wait to try out the fixes and see if my Warrior can come out to ppLLllaaAAYY!!!

Thanks Devs!

Farminer's
04-10-2015, 09:25 AM
Actually its quite possible...I've had it done to me

Max geared rogues break my jugg regularly and There was even an occassion when a mage broke my jugg ;-;

#6.5kHPand2kArmorFTW
This happens all the time I have 6.25,k HP 2k armor 400 damage and I can survive a normal equal geared rogue and a higher geared mage done it in end game but when a high geared rogue comes and I use jugg I still get smashed 50%-20%-15%-25%-0% I watched it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

debitmandiri
04-10-2015, 10:26 AM
This happens all the time I have 6.25,k HP 2k armor 400 damage and I can survive a normal equal geared rogue and a higher geared mage done it in end game but when a high geared rogue comes and I use jugg I still get smashed 50%-20%-15%-25%-0% I watched it.

Try with 2.8k armor and 8k hp + jugg xD

Farminer's
04-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Try with 2.8k armor and 8k hp + jugg xD
I don't play 24/7 or pay money on this game sorry so can't afford this stuff plus I spent over 5+m on pets alone 2 aba I got abs when he was 4m T.T and slag and 4 divas 5 yowie and more pets.

vawaid
04-10-2015, 06:36 PM
no free respec for warrior? no buff for snappy's shield? oke, good

Rx8
04-13-2015, 07:03 AM
(maybe replace that with something cool like being invisible for 2 seconds).

holy ....

Then i can finally "kill" those chubby fatties...without a sweat...

Avaree
04-13-2015, 01:10 PM
Any teasers on what to expect with the Goblin event?

Farminer's
04-13-2015, 02:37 PM
I expect next event will come out soon from the 16th maybe later.

Ravager
04-13-2015, 02:43 PM
Any teasers on what to expect with the Goblin event?
Goblins and goblins.

Avaree
04-13-2015, 06:14 PM
Goblins and goblins.

And more goblins :smiley_simmons:

beezulbulb
04-14-2015, 08:06 AM
Gobs of goblins!!

aneshsinghblu
04-15-2015, 04:05 AM
I thought ethyl was fixed. . . . its still causing mobs and even bosses to not die

Enterradora
04-15-2015, 02:31 PM
waiting Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 15, 2015

:playful:

Hoisamir
04-15-2015, 02:38 PM
Lel, i was About to say that too c'mon remiem type that weekly update hehe xd

carmine_blade
04-15-2015, 04:56 PM
waiting Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 15, 2015

:playful:

Waiting for productor's April letter too ;)

Remiem
04-16-2015, 05:00 PM
Closed! This week is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?222663-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-April-15-2015