PDA

View Full Version : Pet and Stable ideas

LordDravek
04-07-2015, 07:26 PM
I first starting playing this game due to a random invite. After maxing my first toon and spending a good bit of cash on fun, I made it a game of collection. My excitement was trying to max and collect all the pets. All the sudden, certain pets became "Event Only" and limited to winners, yet they are still listed. This was a cool idea and made the events a lot of fun, but unattainable pets which are listed cause some frowns. So I have some stable ideas:

1. Split the stable pets into tabbed categories based on Legendary, Mythic, Arcane, and Event pets.

2. Pet Selection and order: What if we were able to select a certain set of pets or even set our top pets in the list for selection. I get tired of scrolling through 100 pets trying to find the one I want to use.

3. What if pets had armor and specialty upgrades from an NPC? Maybe that's a stretch.

I'm sure there are more ideas, but seriously... it's time to upgrade the stables, sts.

Warrior_NOT_MEDIC
04-08-2015, 01:49 AM
Ive a suggestion abouts Pets and PvP. how about we make a PvP zone with out pets?

Aprove
04-08-2015, 07:36 AM
4. 'Search bar'
*Searches arcane deary*

Twinisland
04-09-2015, 01:03 PM
4. 'Search bar'
*Searches arcane deary*
*game crashes*

George Iftinca
04-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Why don't make Pets to mount on them. :D Will be AWESOME.