PDA

View Full Version : TIP to reduce LAG

Dragoonclaws
04-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Hello,

I was trying to figure out why I don't lag much. Here be me little trick.

Turn off Energy Savers. Those will optimise the Energy consumming to keep your device alive longer: it includes the energy consummed by apps. I am using a PC and I only play with "Full Performance". I have a phone and I am sure you can turn off the Energy save mode. Turn off all applications and synchronizing apps. Anything that will use internet. I also suggest using your personal Wi-Fi, and stay close to the router. If this doesn't work, try reseting the router. Do speed test to test your internet connection (I am using 30mb/s which is excellent).

Your device might work for 4hours before needing a re-charge, but you'd have 4hours of better quality gameplay. Any other tip to add? Did you already try this before?

coldheart
04-07-2015, 09:00 PM
I have a tip.
DELETE all other games EXCEPT A.L.this works for me!

obee
04-07-2015, 09:21 PM
I agree. I used to watch Twitch FIFA streams while chatting on AL, with everyone else in my family using the Internet. Even though we have two separate networks, sometimes they get overloaded.

nevercan
04-08-2015, 12:13 AM
So lomg my sister isnt home i have green ping when my sis touches her phone ping up gianticly. Somehow i keep lagging on my phone:/ always.

bedmaster
04-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Im rooted and i use seeder... it reduces lag

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Aprove
04-08-2015, 01:51 AM
1. Move to Arcane Legend's Server Location
2. Have A Super Fast Internet Connection

Lol :banana:

Hoardseeker
04-08-2015, 02:09 AM
1. Move to Arcane Legend's Server Location