PDA

View Full Version : Taichi Panda

Zylx
04-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Anyone else play? Just started playing today and I'm addicted! Its available on iOS and Android

synfullmagic_23110
04-08-2015, 12:59 AM
i saw it in the app store seems good but havent played it

Zylx
04-08-2015, 02:18 AM
i saw it in the app store seems good but havent played it

You should try it out its fun

synfullmagic_23110
04-08-2015, 02:28 AM
You should try it out its fun
iwould but my service provider isnt as fast of my wifi (duh)so it takes tooo long to download maybe once my wifi is back up i will
just curios what type of game is it i really coulndt tell when i looked at the app

Zylx
04-08-2015, 02:39 AM
iwould but my service provider isnt as fast of my wifi (duh)so it takes tooo long to download maybe once my wifi is back up i will
just curios what type of game is it i really coulndt tell when i looked at the app
It's an RPG where you go into zones, fight enemies and hack and slash your way to the boss. It's also a small MMO, although I haven't been able to run any maps with other players, and im not sure if we can or not yet. There is a town where you can see other players and chat. There are guilds, etc. It has an arena where you fight bot-versions of other players, which I thought was pretty cool. It's also got PvP of course, but I haven't tried that out yet. The most impressive thing for me is the combat and how it's kinda like DMC in the fact that it's hacknslash and you can juggle enemies in the air and land combos, etc. I guess quite a few players that play AL also went over to play TCP as well. A bunch of my fellow guildies play it :)

synfullmagic_23110
04-08-2015, 02:46 AM
jw is it 2D?

JaytB
04-08-2015, 02:52 AM
I've been playing it since release and love it! The f2p mechanics are fairly well implemented too, as in you can be fairly competitive without spending anything. It does get hard to progress once you're around 50k-60k might, because you'll need so many materials and tons of gold.

It's the first game where I actually enjoy the PvP/Arena/battlefield part, although I'm not all that good.

If anybody's playing on the EU server, send me a PM ;)

Zylx
04-08-2015, 03:16 AM
jw is it 2D?

It's 3D but with a fixed camera

synfullmagic_23110
04-08-2015, 03:18 AM
It's 3D but with a fixed camera
ahh okay

Laar
04-08-2015, 03:31 AM
I saw the cinematic trailer for this, and the production seems really good.

KingFu
04-08-2015, 03:38 AM
I've been playing it since release and love it! The f2p mechanics are fairly well implemented too, as in you can be fairly competitive without spending anything. It does get hard to progress once you're around 50k-60k might, because you'll need so many materials and tons of gold.

It's the first game where I actually enjoy the PvP/Arena/battlefield part, although I'm not all that good.

I take it your PL IGN was taken in that game?

JaytB
04-08-2015, 04:00 AM
I take it your PL IGN was taken in that game?

Haha, KungFuPanda was taken but I did get the same name as I had on PL IKungFuPanda [emoji1]

That said, I decided on playing a mage instead of a panda, so you probably won't see IKungFuPanda running around on the EU server anytime soon.

KingFu
04-08-2015, 04:30 AM
Haha, KungFuPanda was taken but I did get the same name as I had on PL IKungFuPanda [emoji1]

That said, I decided on playing a mage instead of a panda, so you probably won't see IKungFuPanda running around on the EU server anytime soon.

Unfortunate the servers are split. I'd have definitely considered trying the game out and hitting you up there. Anyways, hope all is well with you!

Zylx
04-08-2015, 10:51 AM

How long has it been released? It can't be too long.

JaytB
04-08-2015, 12:36 PM
How long has it been released? It can't be too long.

I think it was released around March 26th where I live.

Fyrce
04-14-2015, 07:52 PM
It's very cute and super fast to get up and going. I'm not sure I'd call it an MMO. More like individual dungeons and/or tasks. Supposedly there're quests/goals that require teamwork but I just started, so I'm not there yet.

I like how it's super fast to get started and fights/dungeons take about a minute. Super easy to jump in for a few seconds and jump out.

It looks great and the battle moves are very cool looking.

However, moving while fighting is hit or miss for me -- your characters stops frequently and you have to notice and remember to get moving again. There is not really any walking around the map or interacting, so they simplified it a bunch. And sometimes when the game thinks your doing one thing but you accidentally click on something else, you're stuck w/ a dialog screen you can't do anything about until the game decides to time that out -- so basically lots of bugs. When that happens, all I can do is quit and do something else for like 1/2 hour until the game decides you really did quit.

Game so far is ok for short bouts either in arena or the same-same dungeons.

Zylx
04-15-2015, 09:16 PM
It's very cute and super fast to get up and going. I'm not sure I'd call it an MMO. More like individual dungeons and/or tasks. Supposedly there're quests/goals that require teamwork but I just started, so I'm not there yet.

I like how it's super fast to get started and fights/dungeons take about a minute. Super easy to jump in for a few seconds and jump out.

It looks great and the battle moves are very cool looking.

However, moving while fighting is hit or miss for me -- your characters stops frequently and you have to notice and remember to get moving again. There is not really any walking around the map or interacting, so they simplified it a bunch. And sometimes when the game thinks your doing one thing but you accidentally click on something else, you're stuck w/ a dialog screen you can't do anything about until the game decides to time that out -- so basically lots of bugs. When that happens, all I can do is quit and do something else for like 1/2 hour until the game decides you really did quit.

Game so far is ok for short bouts either in arena or the same-same dungeons.

I know, there are tons of bugs and they all get tedious after a while. I also get textural bugs too which I find disappointing. Yet the game was just released and I hope Snail fixes all of these soon

merch_master
04-15-2015, 10:24 PM
ita not available in my country :(

Fyrce
04-16-2015, 12:25 AM
They also need to work on explaining about all those runes and other stuffs that I'm not sure about. I guess as long as I get enough stuff in dungeons and win enough fights in arena, it's worth playing sometimes.

I do get bored of the same dungeons and similar arena bouts. After I run out of opponents and do a few dungeons, I'm usually out.

Arachnophobik
04-16-2015, 11:17 AM
I started there the other day and it was pretty fun :) i stopped for a bit cuz im not sure if its cross platform (im not into those that arent) and unsure if i could meet my friends from other countries in there if i invite them over to play. But so far i got a pretty neat ign :) ign: Satan

Enduvial
04-16-2015, 04:16 PM
Anyone else play? Just started playing today and I'm addicted! Its available on iOS and Android

I just started today add me on there ghostlyeyes

Fyrce
04-16-2015, 04:45 PM
The problem is each server is separate. If you go to a different server, you have to start each character over w/ new names.

Laar
04-16-2015, 11:05 PM
I started there the other day and it was pretty fun :) i stopped for a bit cuz im not sure if its cross platform (im not into those that arent) and unsure if i could meet my friends from other countries in there if i invite them over to play. But so far i got a pretty neat ign :) ign: Satan
what a neat, happy, and positive ign

Arachnophobik
04-17-2015, 03:20 AM
what a neat, happy, and positive ign
Tell me about it! The kids will love it! I

BabyDeeDee
04-18-2015, 01:46 PM

I play it. Playing a treasure hunter. Pretty uic toon. Lol

EU -S1 Neptune
Dyspaire

Enduvial
04-18-2015, 02:15 PM
As a star legends player I vowed to never play arcane legends. But today I founded a new game that has been realized on the March of 26 2015 the game is called TAICHI panda it is basically arcane legends on 3x steroids it is so much fun that I even love it please consider coming over and playing with me and my star legends friends choose server Mephisto or champions and add ghostlyeyes

gumball3000
04-18-2015, 03:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFrmq3mpQ-M

It looks pretty awesome if you ask me o.o

Seeb
04-18-2015, 03:10 PM
the game is lame and not even close as good as arcane legends sorry.

Lornakk
04-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Playing a panda? Have you even seen a panda for real? You don't want to be that...

Visiting
04-18-2015, 03:34 PM
I'm playing on the Noror server and I can that it's a fun game but definitely not AL. I just hit lvl 40 and while I've been busy doing things like actually getting loot (something that doesn't tend to happen in Al), getting top gear without spending money (also something that doesn't happen in AL), but AL is still better as far as GUI and mechanics go IMO.

ClumsyCactus
04-18-2015, 03:52 PM
...took me 3 days to get Neptunes boots, Champions ring, hades helm.
(The best Items i could seem to find)
Anyway, 3 days to level to level 21 and have some of the best gear in that level?
When it EITHER gets more players (atleast my servers were almost empty or it felt like they were around lvl 40-50 idk, they were too strong to help me in any case) or i find it funny to level up, i will find taichi panda boring.

On a sidenote, taichi panda has not a single thing with AL to do so yeah it is kind of off topic, especially considering i believe there IS a offtopic Discussion about taichi panda.

Fyrce
04-18-2015, 05:16 PM
Tried it. It's nothing like AL.

I play it for short spurts but as far as I can tell, it's got 5-6 "areas" repeated over and over. Movement is glitchy/laggy. The map is strange. The market is strange. If you go to another server, you have to start over.

It looks beautiful though.

Froxanthar
04-18-2015, 05:33 PM
Too much loading.

Greycore
04-18-2015, 09:58 PM
its a good game and you dont have to pay thousands to get geared ..unlike AL you need to buy plats but in Taichi Panda they will give you free diamonds to buy stuff

Dragoonclaws
04-18-2015, 10:04 PM
Lemon/Lime and grapefruit are both citrus, but they taste different... if you see what I did there...

Arachnophobik
04-18-2015, 10:24 PM
If you like al and taichi panda you'll like Rise of Darkness!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOpNPEd4Y_w

It just got released a few weeks back so the game still lacks some parts, but so far it got me hooked so bad, less pots, dodge attacks, auto-adjustments on camera angles during boss fights and ability to transform into a fiend :)

Fyrce
04-18-2015, 11:43 PM
I would love to find a game w/ lots of dungeons that randomize to some extent. You can go in, do quests or just farm like crazy. Hmm....farm.

Oh well, not like I have tons of time these days.

Pillowhead
04-19-2015, 03:31 AM
Yeah, I tried it.
Dungeon-rush-games, not a fan of them, tho Burningblade is pretty good.
I recommend playing : Heroes of order and chaos [Moba]
Arcane Legends
Avabel
Battle Bears Gold
Izanagi Online +Samurai Ninja+

Hail
04-19-2015, 03:50 AM
As a star legends player I vowed to never play arcane legends. But today I founded a new game that has been realized on the March of 26 2015 the game is called TAICHI panda it is basically arcane legends on 3x steroids it is so much fun that I even love it please consider coming over and playing with me and my star legends friends choose server Mephisto or champions and add ghostlyeyes

Wow...you really needa try AL

BeoNeo
04-19-2015, 03:57 AM
Taichi panda more fun to me,but I quit it after playing 3-4days ,cos you never obtain wings,need to in vest real money for it,I played that game from the 2d day of release,was also in top 100list.i deleted it cos this game lack something,arcane legends is more like a usual thing to me like working,farming locked.I put al my hope in new expansion,if it's gonna suck I quit the game.

Avshow
04-19-2015, 04:06 AM
taichi panda's vip system is lame......push ppl invest more and more real cash in games, that is not the game we want

Haligali
04-19-2015, 04:15 AM
If you like al and taichi panda you'll like Rise of Darkness!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOpNPEd4Y_w

It just got released a few weeks back so the game still lacks some parts, but so far it got me hooked so bad, less pots, dodge attacks, auto-adjustments on camera angles during boss fights and ability to transform into a fiend :)

Its a darkness reborn clone.

SakuraXYZ
04-19-2015, 08:29 AM
I have no idea what the market does..

I picked mage, because mages are awesome. It is a fun game but the vip system is dumb

Aprove
04-19-2015, 10:12 AM
If you love TAICHI panda you might also like Arcane Legends :3

Kakashis
04-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Wait, so you never tried AL and you think you know that AL players will like tachi panda more? You need to spend some real time in AL to understand why this game is a as successful as it is.

Axesam
04-19-2015, 12:40 PM
You play as Panda? In AL we have Bear as a pet, and Panda will become our pet here in the future update.

Wutzgood
04-19-2015, 12:41 PM
It's an ok game but can't compare to al. I had full mythic gear within a week on all 4 characters lol. As far as gear only a few sets look different from each other so no point to collecting there.

It's like a super easy version of al although fun to play.

Xorrior
04-19-2015, 01:41 PM
Taichi panda is awful. Cluttered UI and choppy animation. Can't compare with AL.

I do believe this thread is disrespectful to AL. If I was a mod it would be deleted.

Enduvial
04-19-2015, 07:59 PM
Haha panda is cute

Cursebaby
04-25-2015, 07:34 AM
I love taichi panda!

NiceGod
05-16-2015, 02:56 PM
I saw a few advertisements. I might download it

humiiii
05-19-2015, 11:45 AM
I play too! Im on EU s15 server.
Add Humiiii/Rush/PvP if you wanna play with me!

Mariukas Pizdukas
07-22-2015, 01:42 PM
eu s22 pandatown ign Striperella

XghostzX
07-22-2015, 04:15 PM
I'm playing as well. I'm a gunslinger... add me: Elite

My only significant issue with the game right now is that is doesn't let you liquidate any of the purple items. My inventory's getting too packed.

Other than that, I have been having a ton of fun with it!

Petrichor
07-22-2015, 10:37 PM
I'm playing as well. I'm a gunslinger... add me: Elite

My only significant issue with the game right now is that is doesn't let you liquidate any of the purple items. My inventory's getting too packed.

Other than that, I have been having a ton of fun with it!

smelt your purples in the forge! do not let them take up space lol

XghostzX
07-24-2015, 04:39 PM
smelt your purples in the forge! do not let them take up space lol

I literally just learned that right before I read this!!

Visiting
07-26-2015, 01:47 PM
I'm on Norror - IGNs - Visiting/Vile/Potato/Decimation/Incarnation, but me up if you're around :)

Felicity
08-04-2015, 09:26 PM
I play aswel, I'm on flare US server ign is Cheen
Yes willy, just add me;))))))

Ignitedmage
08-08-2015, 11:20 AM
I'll try it too.
Any awesome and free names??

XghostzX
08-08-2015, 12:04 PM
I'll try it too.
Any awesome and free names??

There seems to be a lot of available names right now. The player base isn't huge right now, but it will definitely within the next few months.

Other than arena, any multiplayer I do is extremely laggy. The cast time from when I click a spell to when it actually happens is legit 3 seconds. Anybody else having this issue?

Enduvial
08-08-2015, 09:39 PM
There seems to be a lot of available names right now. The player base isn't huge right now, but it will definitely within the next few months.

Other than arena, any multiplayer I do is extremely laggy. The cast time from when I click a spell to when it actually happens is legit 3 seconds. Anybody else having this issue? restart your device then play

Ignitedmage
08-09-2015, 06:43 AM
Can you guess tell me the bes server??
Am in US server atm and i don't wanna loose the chance of awesome names in a popular server

Ignitedmage
08-09-2015, 08:42 AM
My current server is US-S39

humiiii
08-11-2015, 11:46 AM
yeah some good names are availables and i think caps dont matter so if someone picked Angel you can pick AnGel. not sure tho

Ignitedmage
08-13-2015, 02:54 AM
Guys wanna gather up in a server which is new and have fun same like we had with STS community??

Infrico
08-25-2015, 06:14 AM
Lol I've played Arcane Legends since its first launch and I can honestly say these two games arent even on the same level. In terms of PvP, no way is AL better than taichi panda, firstly because all classes are on an even playing field, and mainly because its just far more enjoyable with insane OFFICIAL guild wars which are like 10 v 10 or some **** and all guild members get rewarded for it. The implementation of guilds, pvp, and pve is just so much better on Taichi panda. The only drawbacks I can find is that there is a slight p2w element of the game concerning wings...but clearly AL isnt p2w anymore (lol), and another drawback is that the game makes my phone overheat more but thats just specific to me. Dont overlook this game trust me, if you are a veteran AL player especially, if you try out Taichi Panda it will make you see how much AL is really missing out lol.

Imaganger
08-25-2015, 06:28 AM
How about not bothering people with other games. Or at least post it at the off-topic discussion. K?

Infrico
08-25-2015, 06:43 AM
How about not bothering people with other games. Or at least post it at the off-topic discussion. K?

"Bothering" as in forcing your hand to click on this thread and reading its content? Stop commenting if you have no input towards the topic, attention seek somewhere else.

FYI, I didn't raise this thread, so chill :)

and I wouldn't say this is off-topic since its in the general discussion section which involves a DISCUSSION of AL's in-game content.

Abefionac1
08-25-2015, 06:56 AM
Well, you did just raise it from the dead. Just saying.

Eldorado
08-25-2015, 08:07 AM
Order and chaos online are one of the best I tried so far on mobile. Pvp is great, it is well balance. Tried all the characters and all class have weakness. You will have a hard time killing your class weakness without a help, so team play is very important. Too bad it is purely pay to win and lots of hacker. AL is good it is free to play plus freemium (due to plat farming) and paying is just an option. The huge plus is, the devs are active on AL but totally abandon other games just to be fair to other players. Pvp is not balance on AL. Also played Avabel, it is good but lots of hacker around. Pvp havent tried it yet. Will definitely try taichi panda.

ClumsyCactus
08-25-2015, 09:00 AM
Dansgame SURE Dansgame LOVE Dansgame WHEN Dansgame PEOPLE Dansgame NECRO Dansgame

Oh don't mind me I'm just creating twitch copypasta

Dimitrian
08-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Wait,so you said that you never played AL,but you said that AL players should try Taichi Panda?
The place of this thread isn't on AL general discussion,bro.Have you heared of Off-topic discussion?

Imaganger
08-25-2015, 09:26 AM
"Bothering" as in forcing your hand to click on this thread and reading its content? Stop commenting if you have no input towards the topic, attention seek somewhere else.

FYI, I didn't raise this thread, so chill :)

and I wouldn't say this is off-topic since its in the general discussion section which involves a DISCUSSION of AL's in-game content.

Excuse me but i doubt that the discussion of "Taichi panda" is in the general discussion of "Arcane Legends".Plus there is no discussion of AL in this thread.
Btw do you still play on your l27 rogue?

Infrico
08-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Excuse me but i doubt that the discussion of "Taichi panda" is in the general discussion of "Arcane Legends".Plus there is no discussion of AL in this thread.
Btw do you still play on your l27 rogue?

If you read comments from page 1 and 2 you will see comparisons with the content of AL with the content of Taichi Panda. AL was involved in the discussion and hence making it relevant. An 'Off-Topic' issue would be something along the lines of "Why am I a virgin" or "I really need to get laid", ofc not pointing fingers at you (lol) but those are mere examples :)

Bunny♥
08-25-2015, 09:50 AM
i played with it for a while but its boring. There is only selected map where you can play with players live, unlike AL.

Infrico
08-25-2015, 10:00 AM
i played with it for a while but its boring. There is only selected map where you can play with players live, unlike AL.

Yeah you are right about the maps to an extent, theres about 3-4 maps for different game modes, but if you want to matchmake for 1 v 1 PvP it is one map but developers hinted adding more. The game released globally on March 2015 and already reached 5mil downloads on google play in just 5 months and got a famous UFC fighter Ronda Rousey to sponsor it so the developers have a lot of funding to develop it even more. Not trying to take shots at AL, ive played AL for like 3 years since the level 16 cap, so my opinion isn't bias, but just my experience from playing it, already reached level 43 in like 17 days and able to PvP comfortably having only spent £4 so far, whereas in contrast to AL i remember everything was attainable without plat, now the p2w element in AL is becoming more and more evident each time I jump back on it.

Eldorado
08-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Yeah you are right about the maps to an extent, theres about 3-4 maps for different game modes, but if you want to matchmake for 1 v 1 PvP it is one map but developers hinted adding more. The game released globally on March 2015 and already reached 5mil downloads on google play in just 5 months and got a famous UFC fighter Ronda Rousey to sponsor it so the developers have a lot of funding to develop it even more. Not trying to take shots at AL, ive played AL for like 3 years since the level 16 cap, so my opinion isn't bias, but just my experience from playing it, already reached level 43 in like 17 days and able to PvP comfortably having only spent £4 so far, whereas in contrast to AL i remember everything was attainable without plat, now the p2w element in AL is becoming more and more evident each time I jump back on it.
Tried this and the graphic is good too. Will continue to play this for a while while waiting for the event. AL is an event game for me only now since all the gold opportunity is there. I only disagree with you that AL is P2W though especially now.

Cavoc
08-25-2015, 08:32 PM
the game is lame and not even close as good as arcane legends sorry.

Excuse me while I barf in my mouth a little. Did you just say al is good?

Felicity
08-25-2015, 09:57 PM
I mean anything beats AL, amirite

Magic Sword
08-25-2015, 10:21 PM
I mean anything beats AL, amirite

Gotta say not a huge fan of panda, but yeah ur def right on this hard to not beat AL its a bit over complicated too early on for me but whatever

Felicity
08-27-2015, 10:37 AM
It's amusing seeing all these al players saying taichi is p2w when al is probably 10x worse.
In taichi yes you can buy diamonds(currency equivalent to plat), but you also get daily bonuses which included upto 250diamonds/day, I've put 5$ on taichi just to get wings and I don't feel pushed to spend more.

Cavoc
08-27-2015, 03:33 PM
It's amusing seeing all these al players saying taichi is p2w when al is probably 10x worse.
In taichi yes you can buy diamonds(currency equivalent to plat), but you also get daily bonuses which included upto 250diamonds/day, I've put 5$ on taichi just to get wings and I don't feel pushed to spend more.

I guess when you empty your bank account (or max your parents credit card) for a phone game you really have no choice but to support it for whatever pride you have left.

XghostzX
08-27-2015, 08:37 PM

There is actually a feature where you can "dig" each day, twice, for free. You obtain certain materials or loot... and in one of my digs, I got 8888 diamonds lmfao. No joke - it's one of the things you can win.

Felicity
08-27-2015, 10:24 PM
There is actually a feature where you can "dig" each day, twice, for free. You obtain certain materials or loot... and in one of my digs, I got 8888 diamonds lmfao. No joke - it's one of the things you can win.

Lol yah I've been praying for it lol.

Ignitedmage
08-28-2015, 03:35 AM
atleast taichi gives free diamonds and i have calculated, every 2 days later you get free 200 diamonds lol but for AL buying plat is only 1 wayy to get plat(not talking about chances of contests)

Felicity
08-28-2015, 11:19 AM
atleast taichi gives free diamonds and i have calculated, every 2 days later you get free 200 diamonds lol but for AL buying plat is only 1 wayy to get plat(not talking about chances of contests)

You get at least 50every day in the check in, also 200 every two days in the monthly bonus, I also get another 100 each day in the guild offeringg since we won a rumble. So I get around 1600diamonds a week free, that's without the diamonds you get from clearing the maps and leveling up.

Ignitedmage
08-29-2015, 06:27 AM
You get at least 50every day in the check in, also 200 every two days in the monthly bonus, I also get another 100 each day in the guild offeringg since we won a rumble. So I get around 1600diamonds a week free, that's without the diamonds you get from clearing the maps and leveling up.

and also it easy to get things over there
i got hades helm on my l10 panda i used a while after and i got it from a free chest(the diamond one)
And my newly made warrior got 12 skeleton king souls in only 3 tries like wtf lol my friend aid he bought 10 and got 8
over there its easy to get the orange equipment too which are like mythic thingies so i would say that AL is 100x worse then Taichi

And also no guild gonna accept a 20k might foxy mage :(

wolfwing pl
08-30-2015, 05:00 PM
O.o i tried this game out

Magic Sword
08-31-2015, 06:51 PM
O.o i tried this game out

congratz any thoughts on it? lel