PDA

View Full Version : How about a PvP zone without Pets :)

Warrior_NOT_MEDIC
04-08-2015, 01:56 AM
Dear Devs, I write this post as fact that alot of people rely on their pets not skill to win clashes anymore. How hard would it be to implement a new PvP zone with out pets so therefore we can actually test skills rather then who can stack more nekros and SnS.
Maybe do a complete Copy of the CTF zone but with the restrictions of having no pets but implement a bit of a mana/health regen over time. Because i for one am sick of the 'who pets can win the battle' and i know there are hundreds of others which share this exact feeling. though there will be a certain numbers of players from one end game guild in particular which would be against it. but does'nt the Arcane Community deserve to have a PvP zone where Skills merit who is better and not Pets?

Zylx
04-08-2015, 03:15 AM
Because then, warriors would be the most dominant class and the mages would be like toothpicks.

Wazakesy
04-08-2015, 03:48 AM
Because then, warriors would be the most dominant class and the mages would be like toothpicks.

Ye, only maxed out can survive...

Even when pvp was released, mages we4e worse than toothpicks...even pvp was first released with zero pets allowed...and mages had uncharged invulnerability too...until STS took that out T-T

I think this will be good...but...warriors can dominate

Zylx
04-08-2015, 03:54 AM
Ye, only maxed out can survive...

Even when pvp was released, mages we4e worse than toothpicks...even pvp was first released with zero pets allowed...and mages had uncharged invulnerability too...until STS took that out T-T

I think this will be good...but...warriors can dominate
Rogues get a large health boost from pets that let them survive against tanks, and mages are still the weakest even with pets. Without pets, warriors will outlast both rogues and especially mages nearly 100% of the time due to their high health.

TheComboKid
04-08-2015, 03:58 AM
This would work if mages weren't so squishy. Until they get that buff everyone has been talking about, this idea can't be implemented yet.

Aprove
04-08-2015, 07:39 AM
How about a PvP Zone without Twinks.
That would be so much better xD

epicrrr
04-08-2015, 07:42 AM
how about pvp zone without gems?

Kyle Holmes
04-08-2015, 08:07 AM
How about a zone where everyone gets the same gear when they enter! That would prove who has skill and would show the people that were hiding behind their gears thinking they were skill full

Twix
04-08-2015, 08:32 AM
yes need zone with same gear, so no spam skills actually need to learn to play instead have best geaar

Twinisland
04-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Thx epic and Kyle for promoting the idea 😏

Zylx
04-10-2015, 02:23 PM
You guys dont understand that without gear/pets everything is still incredibly out of balance. Warriors naturally have higher health because of their STR builds, so they would by far outlast the rogues and especially the mages. Mage PvP would be hopeless. The only thing balanced would be those within the same class, depending on build.

Warrior_NOT_MEDIC
04-11-2015, 11:45 PM
Surely the devs if they wanted to could nerf HP% of tanks and increase the mage damage % if need may be they have shown they can with rogues in the current PvP zones.