PDA

View Full Version : A bit tensed about support...

Wazakesy
04-08-2015, 03:25 AM
Hi guys,

So my topic here is character restoration...

Fristly, I tend to have a bad current time memory - anything happens within the last 20s doesnt store up in my head, i realize that at least after 2mins or a minute or so.

Secondly, countless times due to this i end up always deleting my alt-ish-main-ish mage wazukesy, my lv41 mage...I always delete those useless eggs like deary and extra inventory slots from the bard....and the extra unwanted stuff...

Ive asked the support team to literally restore that character 5 times...and they did it without shouting or anything. They just say we have restored your character. And all the 2nd time thought messages...to be very very honest, it may seem careless but i am worried, as i have deleted wazukesy for the 6th time...

What worries me...if they will bother to restore my character.....

What do you think?...will they restore my mage?...

PS: i reserved my mages name when it got deleted after 2hrs...by making another char with the name...i will delete it when i get a response...

epicrrr
04-08-2015, 04:00 AM
Im pretty sure if you mention "your-said-condition" about short memory loss then I think STS Support can be pretty accomodating.

codered
04-08-2015, 05:11 AM
Im pretty sure if you mention "your-said-condition" about short memory loss then I think STS Support can be pretty accomodating.
+1
Or they hv already restored when read this thread

Wazakesy
04-08-2015, 05:45 AM

Im worried about it he most - they will think it as a lie, which is what makes me feel contacting support team is useless. It would seem like an excuse of restoring the char for gods sake.