PDA

View Full Version : My last post

aarrgggggg
04-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Arlor, and all of its inhabitants

Its been a blast, I've had so many great memories and met so many great people but at last it is time I officially say goodbye.
I have been completely inactive for a few months and I know i will not be making a return, other than for a chat with my closest mates and so i figured all those items and the amassed wealth I had earned were going to waste just sitting in my inactive inventory so i gave EVERYTHING away today.

If you were one of the random lucky ones who i gifted with some of my oh so cherished items, Don't liquidate them!!! They are all collectors items even though i doubt you will see many (if any) in the consignment shop.

To the one random lucky person i saw enter arena extremely undergeared, You just hit the lotto!!!! Now you can run with the best of them, and i hope that you put that gear to great use,its a little worn but has plenty of life left in it.

I had contemplated a contest, but i wanted to make sure to give the items to people who were dedicated to the game but did not have 100m or more hiding in their stash.

To everyone i met and talked to, and ran maps with, thank you for all the great times (too many names to list) and i wish you all the best of luck in real life.

Aarrgggggg/Archanist over and out

Dragoonclaws
04-08-2015, 06:09 PM

Its been a blast, I've had so many great memories and met so many great people but at last it is time I officially say goodbye.
I have been completely inactive for a few months and I know i will not be making a return, other than for a chat with my closest mates and so i figured all those items and the amassed wealth I had earned were going to waste just sitting in my inactive inventory so i gave EVERYTHING away today.

If you were one of the random lucky ones who i gifted with some of my oh so cherished items, Don't liquidate them!!! They are all collectors items even though i doubt you will see many (if any) in the consignment shop.

To the one random lucky person i saw enter arena extremely undergeared, You just hit the lotto!!!! Now you can run with the best of them, and i hope that you put that gear to great use,its a little worn but has plenty of life left in it.

I had contemplated a contest, but i wanted to make sure to give the items to people who were dedicated to the game but did not have 100m or more hiding in their stash.

To everyone i met and talked to, and ran maps with, thank you for all the great times (too many names to list) and i wish you all the best of luck in real life.

You gave collectors to a random player and don't expect a liquidate???????????????????????

Avaree
04-08-2015, 06:50 PM
You gave collectors to a random player and don't expect a liquidate???????????????????????

Dragoon, it was his choice. If the random player(s) didn't acknowledge his pm & I'm sure he moved to the next player. Wish him the best in his future endeavors :)

Brute Squad wishes you the very best Aarg! Cheers! :)

Gaua
04-08-2015, 06:51 PM
You will be missed friend good luck in the real world :)

bedmaster
04-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Ooommmmggggg u gave away maxed stuff? :O dang i wish i was in arena... bye

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
04-08-2015, 07:35 PM
I've only knew you for a short time, but you were definitely one of the coolest people I've met

Good luck in RL and future!

Wazakesy
04-09-2015, 12:56 AM
Good luck man, didnt get to know you. But best wishes...

Eski
04-09-2015, 02:06 AM
Wish u the best :)!

illwilly
04-09-2015, 04:56 AM
i gemmed the frigid staff so i wont delete it while cleaning stach. Thanks for staffs btw:)
Have fun in real life.

Illwilly -member of BS

Magegrimm
04-09-2015, 04:10 PM
Good luck with your life Aarg, it has been a pleasure to be your friend! :)

Ssneakykills
04-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Goodbye and good luck!

Antispace
04-09-2015, 04:49 PM

Heyy arrgg im sad to see u quitting but im happy to see that you didnt sell ur gear:) You helped me alot for long time cause u traded ur full para gemmed glaive for my bulwark(ty again) ...

Many Greetings from Encase(u may know me as Caielab)

PS: Good Luck for the rest of your life

Ardbeg
04-12-2015, 01:55 PM
best of luck in real life, arg! good times!