PDA

View Full Version : Will sns or any comparable pet be coming to AL again any time soon?

Bellaelda
04-08-2015, 08:05 PM
Hi hi

I'm still waiting to hear if sns will ever be coming back ... Or if another comparable pet will ever be coming... I'd really like to be able to get one... Or at least have a CHANCE to get one... Tired of the best pets being unobtainable!

Last thread got closed quoting that we would have word this week...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218501-Why-won-t-sns-be-returning-this-season

But didn't see anything posted this week, so I'm reposting my question :-)

epicrrr
04-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Probably not as we have a bunch of selfish level 41 who want the pet for themselves, their reason "they worked hard for it."

The moment it is announced for a possible comeback - the said 41s will threaten to leave game.

But im still hoping.

Arachnophobik
04-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Probably not as we have a bunch of selfish level 41 who want the pet for themselves, their reason "they worked hard for it."
Which is true. They spent real cash for it and time. But the pet is too rewarding for such work. Its not anywhere near as hard as farming pt3 over and over to loot a rare chest that drops and even more rare armor. Or doing planar arena over and over to loot a very rare recipe and an extremely rare fossil.

carmine_blade
04-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Which is true. They spent real cash for it and time. But the pet is too rewarding for such work. Its not anywhere near as hard as farming pt3 over and over to loot a rare chest that drops and even more rare armor. Or doing planar arena over and over to loot a very rare recipe and an extremely rare fossil.

It is essentially saying that in all the history of AL that one Ursoth event trumps all other events, all farming, every leaderboard in terms of its importance.. another way of saying this is, that nothing else anyone who wasn't present for the event will ever do, will ever be rewarded in a like fashion.. UNLESS.. and STS I have faith in you ( :) )... they either reintroduce it, or they introduce a pet of similar awesomeness. STS I belieeeeeeve! Don't let me down :p

Kriticality
04-08-2015, 10:13 PM
Same people will have 2 sns lol. Introduce another comparable offensive pet. Do it sts. Do it!! ;)

mxzgrawp
04-08-2015, 11:50 PM
I know sonmeone Who looted 2 shards and 3 fossils in his First 2000 locks,that's what it's called hard work nowadays.

Caabatric
04-09-2015, 12:05 AM
I dont think they will release SnS again but rather another better pet to stop SnS rain and to compete with Nekro.
I also think this pet won't be exclusive to lb runners but will drop from bosses like recipe does and whatever can be crafted during the event.

Litheus
04-09-2015, 01:07 AM
everything was ok till it got buff

supersyan
04-09-2015, 01:34 AM
Too many arcane pets. Need mythic pet

Ladysophie
04-09-2015, 01:46 AM
Some days ago sts said they transferred a sns for someone cause sns wont be coming back. Yesterday they said it was a mistake & the motives they gave to justify that transfer was also a mistake but now they wont tell us if sns is really coming back or not. :(

Kriticality
04-09-2015, 02:33 AM
Count on no. Hope for yes.

bedmaster
04-09-2015, 02:39 AM
I hope by the time AL is abt to be shut down they give everyone maxed gears and sns so everyone can feel how op it is :p

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Aprove
04-09-2015, 02:52 AM
I hope by the time AL is abt to be shut down they give everyone maxed gears and sns so everyone can feel how op it is :p

LOL
I hope it will happen :banana:

nevercan
04-09-2015, 03:53 AM
LOL
I hope it will happen :banana:whats the point of playing this game then?

Bellaelda
04-09-2015, 06:35 AM
Some days ago sts said they transferred a sns for someone cause sns wont be coming back. Yesterday they said it was a mistake & the motives they gave to justify that transfer was also a mistake but now they wont tell us if sns is really coming back or not. :(

Yeah... We all been waiting a year for this pet or something better to come out... Then they say that it's not coming back... Then they say was mistaken post...

Need to finally be able to get these little overpowered guys... Or something just as good... It been almost a year already!

nevercan
04-09-2015, 07:47 AM
Yeah... We all been waiting a year for this pet or something better to come out... Then they say that it's not coming back... Then they say was mistaken post...

Need to finally be able to get these little overpowered guys... Or something just as good... It been almost a year already!
If you have whim use your fantasy change the colour and you have sns!

Twinisland
04-09-2015, 08:55 AM
One came a long time ago and it's better.....

Deary

epicrrr
04-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Lots of messed up moment with our culture regarding this LB reward and Arcane pets that needs to stop. Theres too much exclusivity SnS shouldnt have been buffed so Nekro stays as it is. Since SNSis too "exclusive" SNS whiners were instantly heard - gah i dont know what to think anymore, they really should just remove SNS from stable so as current pet the we cant get eg. mythics.

Shinchan
04-09-2015, 09:13 AM
I just think that in my opinion sns can be compared to nekro cause they almost have same stats
:encouragement:

rstilzchen
04-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Hope SnS won't return because if it will, next year here will be nagging posts again. If it won't happen, one day we are all just accept it.
I think new arcane pet will be released with the expansion. Because I believe, expansion is not the arabic theme, and Maridos not related to expansion and was released in the middle of season to earn money.

Imsofancy
04-09-2015, 12:13 PM
SNS will come back. maybe in a few months, maybe in a few years, but it will return. they never make "limited edition items" limited forever in these kinda games.

Zeus
04-09-2015, 12:40 PM
I am hopeful that the new expansion will introduce a new arcane pet that trumps SNS by a long shot. I thought this would happen with nekro but nekro doesn't stack with other nekros, while sns does, so SNS is still king in clashes.

STS, the community is ready for a lootable (meaning locked crate) arcane pet that is far superior to SNS. People have been voicing that opinion for a long time so I hope this happens very soon. As you can see, SNS has created a gap that no amount of luck, gold, platinum or hard work can ever close. I think people are at their limit with this.

You're looking for a pet that conquers SnS in every category.

Nekro conquers SnS in almost every category including: 1v1 & lower level times.

There should be a balance between the two. There shouldn't be any end all & be all pet, which is why I pushed for Nekro to be an SnS competitor. At the same time, the same goes for SnS. There shouldn't be a pet that passes him in every category.

However, that's not to say I disagree with it being re-released in the exact same manner it was released before.

Kriticality
04-09-2015, 12:42 PM
#nekrosnshaveababy @.@

merch_master
04-09-2015, 01:07 PM
an AA cancellor pet ;)

Kingofninjas
04-09-2015, 08:30 PM
I am hopeful that the new expansion will introduce a new arcane pet that trumps SNS by a long shot. I thought this would happen with nekro but nekro doesn't stack with other nekros, while sns does, so SNS is still king in clashes.

STS, the community is ready for a lootable (meaning locked crate) arcane pet that is far superior to SNS. People have been voicing that opinion for a long time so I hope this happens very soon. As you can see, SNS has created a gap that no amount of luck, gold, platinum or hard work can ever close. I think people are at their limit with this.

Putting a pet OP enough to far surpass sns in crates is not a viable solution IMO. This game is already turning into pet legends. A single pet should never been allowed to make or break a clash like nekro and sns do. Throwing a pet into locked crates that far surpasses sns would only strengthen the foundation on which pet legends is being built. The gap between the maxed out and the legendary users is already wide enough. Instead of further widening it, STS should focus on making pets and gear to bridge this ridiculous gap. However I agree with you on the fact that the reign of sns has lasted far too long.

@original post, it has been suggested by multiple people to put sns or a equal pet in locked crates. I agree that the current sns users have had more than their fair share of fun with sns and its time toake it available to all, but throwing it in regular locked crates seems too easy of a solution. What I would suggest is that it is put a special kind of locked crate, one that drops only from elites (to clarify, elites would only drop this locked crate and no longer drop regular ones). We have been complaining about how annoying it is to loot a locked crate after a 10 minute run and 2-5 ankhs and this seems like a reasonable solution to me.

Another solution that occurs to me is to make it craftable. This will be done through sheer hard work, with none of the ingredients being tradable. My suggestion is as follows. The first step would be to get the recipe. This would be done by looting a parchment of similar rarity to the ones for the nekro quest from EVERY elite boss of arlor, from brackenridge to planar tomb 3. The final step would be to collect 350 arena chests, 1000 planar fragments and 250 dragkin teeth and some amount of the currency of the latest expansion (Rage of Rengol). I understand that this has no story line, and I leave it to sts to create that, but here is my suggestion regarding the sns issue.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading. :)

Overweightank
04-09-2015, 08:50 PM
SNS is a complete waste of life. Here are my reasons:

- If they bring it back, the game WILL die. Lb will be near impossible. PvP will be VERY VERY hard considering its already SNS predators... imagine 25 more...

- People will leave game if it comes back. they didn't deserve the prize as it was the end product. not shooting anyone down, just stating that the lets say winter event was much much MUCH harder to get on lb than elond.. but the prizes were frowned upon. my point is the work wasnt as hard as the newer event. yet the prize was a game changer.

- if they don't bring it back, people will start complaining how its "exclusive" ; NO! its not exclusive, it was a mistake. Even STS if i remember correctly, said it was a mistake to begin with. We all know they wont bring it back. Good riddance...

Do not bring this pet back. I'm sorry to people who may have gotten offended with this constructive jot note list of reasons why SNS should never be seen brought back in Arlor EVER again...

Zeus
04-09-2015, 09:08 PM
SNS is a complete waste of life. Here are my reasons:

- If they bring it back, the game WILL die. Lb will be near impossible. PvP will be VERY VERY hard considering its already SNS predators... imagine 25 more...

- People will leave game if it comes back. they didn't deserve the prize as it was the end product. not shooting anyone down, just stating that the lets say winter event was much much MUCH harder to get on lb than elond.. but the prizes were frowned upon. my point is the work wasnt as hard as the newer event. yet the prize was a game changer.

- if they don't bring it back, people will start complaining how its "exclusive" ; NO! its not exclusive, it was a mistake. Even STS if i remember correctly, said it was a mistake to begin with. We all know they wont bring it back. Good riddance...

Do not bring this pet back. I'm sorry to people who may have gotten offended with this constructive jot note list of reasons why SNS should never be seen brought back in Arlor EVER again...

Winter event has 200K points, Ursoth had 600k and only 10 slots for the prize. Ursoth was far harder.

Overweightank
04-09-2015, 09:15 PM
Winter event has 200K points, Ursoth had 600k and only 10 slots for the prize. Ursoth was far harder.

Okay, nvm ur right, but gotta remember... if you weren't on Leaderboards. (even if you were) . We can both agree the prize wasn't fair at all, and should never cease to return in AL. But not pointing fingers to STS since it was their first good event since Tarlok. So it was new for them too.

Alhuntrazeck
04-09-2015, 09:26 PM
My thoughts -

S&S was shown to be much weaker before the Ursoth Assault began in the sneak peak trailer video. As a result, many of the people who competed did so mostly to have a vanity pet to show off in towns. "Yeah, I ran the Ursoth event, got on the top 10 of xxx class. I'm so pro." So, to get on the event LB was not as hard as some people claim. STS actually buffed it after the event was over if memory serves right, which was totally unfair and not at all required.

As king stated above, a pet that game changing should not have been released.

IMO STS is going down the wrong path by introducing increasingly more powerful - and unobtainable for the vast majority - arcane pets for that 1% of top players thus widening the gap between the middle class and the upper class even more. Gear should be a priority. Not pets.

We've seen sooooo many arcane pets released over the years - HJ to Glacian to Samael to Whim to S&S to Singe to Nekro to Maridos...And how many (top level, which players actually use) armor and helm changes have we seen since the release of that first arcane pet, Hammerjaw? L26 mythic helm to L31 mythic armor...to L41 imbueds.

Wazakesy
04-09-2015, 10:06 PM
Fact-1: Buffs and nerfs have ruined the game.

Fact-2: Buffs and nerfs are not necessary.

Bellaelda
04-09-2015, 10:55 PM
OK... So we have all decided and agreed that this pet is crazy over powered and stronger than any other pet (pve... Ya Ya necrko pvp bla, bla)....

We all understand that this pet is crazy over powered... But should these 20 players or so remain the strongest I game forever? Or are they gonna give the rest of us a chance to try for one?

It's ridiculous (edit for language)

Bellaelda
04-09-2015, 10:58 PM

Sorry but you're one event you guys did a year ago does not mean you should have been so over powered for the rest of the game... I'm over it! That event was was passed... U can take my last 5 stupid vanities and I'll take you sns and then we'll call it even

Overweightank
04-09-2015, 11:19 PM
But adding more SNS will make the game pure death. I for one WILL quit if more SNS's get added to the game. Even though SNS isn't as scary as Nekro imo.

I know for a fact SNS isn't as good as people think. But it's like the German Team in World cup, frikken machine!!! Cannot be beaten if used by the right hands.

Therefore; don't bring it back, whatsoever. Deal with the problems. STS doesn't learn so just give it a rest. If you feel you're wasting your time, just don't run the leaderboards. If they keep the prizes secrets and start ninja'ing the game. Then quit.

We shouldn't have to rage about getting useless vanities. I get sick of hearing this bringing back the problem. Don't bring back the thing that started this all. Just wait for time to pass it on back and wait for new op pets to arrive.

bedmaster
04-10-2015, 02:50 AM
No more new insane op pets pls.. this game is turning into pokemon

Alhuntrazeck
04-10-2015, 04:31 AM

There should be a balance between the two. There shouldn't be any end all & be all pet, which is why I pushed for Nekro to be an SnS competitor. At the same time, the same goes for SnS. There shouldn't be a pet that passes him in every category.

However, that's not to say I disagree with it being re-released in the exact same manner it was released before.

People might actually do real, dangerous bodily harm to themselves if S&S is re-released since almost everyone who knows about it wants one. I'm sure STS wouldn't want that on their heads, and besides didn't they say they wouldn't release anymore LB pets?

will0
04-10-2015, 04:59 AM
There's a Shade pet

epicrrr
04-10-2015, 10:45 AM
SnS shouldnt have been buffed, that has become another branch of problems for balances.

nevercan
04-10-2015, 11:08 AM
Well, it's that way because we're in desperate need of mythic pets.
Why do u ask for an better arcane pet then sns? If u say we need mythc pets?

Kingofninjas
04-10-2015, 11:32 AM
Why do u ask for an better arcane pet then sns? If u say we need mythc pets?

They are separate points. Not related. We haven't gotten a mythic pet for the last 3 arcanes (sns, nekro and maridos). Sns is dominating PvP and pve ATM.

Higuani
04-10-2015, 12:45 PM
Put the pet in lockeds under weapons category.
Then EVERYONE has almost a chance to get him people who loot it for themself and people who loot for selling it.

OR

Use the extended crafting materials to get more things from it.

Fossil = nekro
Shard = arcane ring

fossil + shard + dragonitebar + essences/fragments/vials = SnS (1week craft)

This way people will be all happy. I like the crafting way to get SnS

twoxc
04-10-2015, 12:55 PM
about URSOTH being 600k+ point and winter being 200k+ and how Ursoth event is so much harder. That is so not true lol. Because the points system where unequal. Ursoth boss were literally giving 100 each exactly and you can straight run to boss and also was very common. While in winter event you couldn't get to last boss for a while and was rare to find and couldn't just exit and re-enter right away lol on top of that there was the annoying BUG which lasted for like two weeks lol.

Dex Scene
04-10-2015, 01:11 PM
Fact-1: Buffs and nerfs have ruined the game.

Fact-2: Buffs and nerfs are not necessary.
+100000000000

Ardbeg
04-10-2015, 03:13 PM
People might actually do real, dangerous bodily harm to themselves if S&S is re-released since almost everyone who knows about it wants one. I'm sure STS wouldn't want that on their heads, and besides didn't they say they wouldn't release anymore LB pets?

this^^

and what if exploiters/account sharers win, as the odds favor them?

if the eggs get sold they most probably end up in the hands of the same players like now on alts and twinks as secondary pets.
i can hear the screams already.

i would prefer a dang hard crafting quests with materials which can t be traded or simply found in chests. heck, it can even contain locked crate components which can t be traded. and i wouldn t make the egg tradable too, so everyone who want s to enjoy *this class* of pets has to work his *** of and there s no way around it.

just my proposal for a way to introduce and limit this class of pets to the people who deserve it.

Flore
04-10-2015, 03:16 PM
wow shade and search sounds tuff cant wait to get 1 when I am lvlv41

Kingofninjas
04-10-2015, 04:14 PM
this^^

and what if exploiters/account sharers win, as the odds favor them?

if the eggs get sold they most probably end up in the hands of the same players like now on alts and twinks as secondary pets.
i can hear the screams already.

i would prefer a dang hard crafting quests with materials which can t be traded or simply found in chests. heck, it can even contain locked crate components which can t be traded. and i wouldn t make the egg tradable too, so everyone who want s to enjoy *this class* of pets has to work his *** of and there s no way around it.

just my proposal for a way to introduce and limit this class of pets to the people who deserve it.

I suggested exactly this. However, I disagree with the part about adding account bound items required that drop from locked crates as that would make it impossible for a f2p player to get. Also, making the egg non tradable would defeat the purpose of the quest as once people have 1 they have no incentive to run the quest again.

Zeus
04-10-2015, 06:54 PM
about URSOTH being 600k+ point and winter being 200k+ and how Ursoth event is so much harder. That is so not true lol. Because the points system where unequal. Ursoth boss were literally giving 100 each exactly and you can straight run to boss and also was very common. While in winter event you couldn't get to last boss for a while and was rare to find and couldn't just exit and re-enter right away lol on top of that there was the annoying BUG which lasted for like two weeks lol.

True but I think someone who ran both would give us the most accurate opinion.

Titanfall
04-10-2015, 08:23 PM

The problem is sns is a severe game changer Zeus, These stupid miniature trees dominate the timed leader board, and stacking in PvP is a death sentence for the other team. It changes the game so dramatically that it just shouldn't come back or it'll make things far worse. People have no chance for higher end timed if this monstrosity doesn't get overthrown by something, It NEEDS to be overthrown. You've had your one year fame now let it go. You cant say 'Just farm and work hard for the gold required for one' because you know for a fact this game is full of plat farmers and shameless cheats who will dominate the Ursoth LB for SnS leaving us out the window. Last year it was a different case as it was no where near OP, But now everyone knows how OP this pet is it can't come back. The middle class players can give up on their dreams. If this game was played fairly, maybe everyone would have a chance? We need a new pet with a high damage output for timed LB purposes. STS are going in the wrong direction making these insanely over powered pets because the only people that will get them are the top 1%. Plat farmers will ensure they don't drop in price for a LONG time. As long as cheats are here this game will never be fair for everyone. SnS shouldn't come back, it'll cause more problems and a mass majority of the player base to give up and move on.

epicrrr
04-10-2015, 09:09 PM
Yeah, SNS has its moments and limelight so I guess its about time we move on from SNS and STS launch a superior arcane pet thats obtainable like NEKRO - yep we craft it so at least everyone has a chance of getting it.

Now lesson learned never put arcane pets as event LB reward which a lot of "runners" think that this is super-exclusive-that-they-are-the-only-one-deserving-of-having-it this mindset has to stop.

Sodaisgood
04-10-2015, 11:18 PM
Unless your part of the "few" you won't get that stuff

Avaree
04-10-2015, 11:22 PM
I suggested exactly this. However, I disagree with the part about adding account bound items required that drop from locked crates as that would make it impossible for a f2p player to get. Also, making the egg non tradable would defeat the purpose of the quest as once people have 1 they have no incentive to run the quest again.

An op account bound pet is enough for me to run any quest :) on all my alts .

Sodaisgood
04-10-2015, 11:35 PM
In AL's current state a stronger pet would end this game. Save that for the remaining months of this game.

I understand business very much, and you might have one big push amongst the same "elite" players. Buts that's its, game over. 95% of the customers are so far behind as is and have no shot to catch up without dumping an extraordinary amount in. The survival will be laid on the few (won't happen). So game over.

For the record I've spent a decent amount and happy where I'm at in game. But that's just my opinion. In the games sake that is.

siddhant
04-11-2015, 12:02 AM
i would say no to any op pet from my point of view another set of let say what 30 more sns i guess atleast 12 of them would go to those who already own them making their alts/twinks more op as well if u say u want sns being craftable i guess get nekro i find him much more useful than sns(note i dont play against nekro or sns 24/7 so this is just what i have seen in certain cases and can be wrong)another op pet would just lead a total R.I.P for the f2p guys who pvp so pls try not make any other arcane pet for atleast 8months make maybe 2myth pet in this time interval and continue bringing better legendary pets through every event just my viewpoint ty,

Kingofninjas
04-11-2015, 02:10 AM
An op account bound pet is enough for me to run any quest :) on all my alts .

I actually want the then quest to be ridicolulously hard, like I mentioned in my original post (I'm to lazy to quote it xD but its somewhere on page 2 of this thread), but the pet egg should be tradable to give farmers something to profit from. Something I forgot to add is that the recipe in my original post would be a one time use only, meaning you have to collect parchments from all of arlor elite bosses again.

Avaree
04-11-2015, 09:20 AM
I actually want the then quest to be ridicolulously hard, like I mentioned in my original post .....Something I forgot to add is that the recipe in my original post would be a one time use only, meaning you have to collect parchments from all of arlor elite bosses again.

After a very long time, I finally finished my Nekro quest today my second Arena Master's Chest I opened today tossed me a fossil.

I do agree with what I quoted you on ! (I was so excited I looted I forgot to say I agree with the above) lol...

Anyona
04-11-2015, 10:42 AM
After a very long time, I finally finished my Nekro quest today my second Arena Master's Chest I opened today tossed me a fossil.

I do agree with what I quoted you on ! (I was so excited I looted I forgot to say I agree with the above) lol...

It seems like fossils are dropping for the rich...

Rx8
04-11-2015, 11:12 AM
It seems like fossils are dropping for the rich...

Well...y doncha get rich?

You can easily farm elite mages mine for snaggle and wrathjaw eggs...then you get ankhs for tombs or arena...or go insane farming for recipe and fossil till u die :p

Rich r getting richer coz they r investing in stuff which will make them richer...

Anyona
04-11-2015, 11:22 AM

You can easily farm elite mages mine for snaggle and wrathjaw eggs...then you get ankhs for tombs or arena...or go insane farming for recipe and fossil till u die :p

Rich r getting richer coz they r investing in stuff which will make them richer...

I'm not complaining about the amount of gold I have because I have a fair amount. I have 3 arcane pets across two different characters so I'm not complaining.
This game is luck based and I understand that but I've been farming arena hard for a few months now and I still haven't seen a recipe drop, let alone receive one.

Bellaelda
04-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Putting a pet OP enough to far surpass sns in crates is not a viable solution IMO. This game is already turning into pet legends. A single pet should never been allowed to make or break a clash like nekro and sns do. Throwing a pet into locked crates that far surpasses sns would only strengthen the foundation on which pet legends is being built. The gap between the maxed out and the legendary users is already wide enough. Instead of further widening it, STS should focus on making pets and gear to bridge this ridiculous gap. However I agree with you on the fact that the reign of sns has lasted far too long.

@original post, it has been suggested by multiple people to put sns or a equal pet in locked crates. I agree that the current sns users have had more than their fair share of fun with sns and its time toake it available to all, but throwing it in regular locked crates seems too easy of a solution. What I would suggest is that it is put a special kind of locked crate, one that drops only from elites (to clarify, elites would only drop this locked crate and no longer drop regular ones). We have been complaining about how annoying it is to loot a locked crate after a 10 minute run and 2-5 ankhs and this seems like a reasonable solution to me.

Another solution that occurs to me is to make it craftable. This will be done through sheer hard work, with none of the ingredients being tradable. My suggestion is as follows. The first step would be to get the recipe. This would be done by looting a parchment of similar rarity to the ones for the nekro quest from EVERY elite boss of arlor, from brackenridge to planar tomb 3. The final step would be to collect 350 arena chests, 1000 planar fragments and 250 dragkin teeth and some amount of the currency of the latest expansion (Rage of Rengol). I understand that this has no story line, and I leave it to sts to create that, but here is my suggestion regarding the sns issue.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading. :)

Cool ideas... I'm not really picky how it's done... Just want there to be a way to compete with sns... If u want it to be through tons and tons of farming stuff for a craft able then I will gladly roll up my sleeves and get to work! Lol

kixkaxx
04-11-2015, 01:13 PM
I just don't understand why, on earth, the best pet in AL is not obtainable ..

Axesam
04-11-2015, 01:32 PM
I just don't understand why, on earth, the best pet in AL is not obtainable ..

Trust me thats just for a moment, there will be better pet than sns in d future. Remembered when mali is OP in the past and now?

Dex Scene
04-11-2015, 02:06 PM

I ran like 900 times. Surely not like 2k times like pros run as Runs are harder for me than theirs. I literally wasted 2m ish gold in arena!! No recipe!
Getting rich is not easy as we cant control our luck!

Madnex
04-11-2015, 02:30 PM
It's actually quite simple. It's not the stat buff that made SNS overpowered. It's the lack of the ability to properly test their products which STS has shown multiple times.

This pet's Arcane Ability and its damage were not designed with the possibility of people stacking 2-3 or 4 of them in mind. Like the Bulwark proc was never tested in PvP. Like the recent Axe Throw buff was not tested for PvP. Like the achievement points were not designed based on a properly scaling completion time and difficulty (and flag achievements happened).

Unfortunately, most of these mistakes will never be rectified because they don't want to cause damage to the playing experience of the ones that benefitted from them. But leaving the game broken indefinitely is somehow okay.

Serancha
04-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Ironic isn't it, since 90% of the players who benefitted from the mistakes no longer play.

Kingofninjas
04-11-2015, 03:21 PM

Waaaaaaa fossil from arena chest? Congratulations. Hahahaha I have terrible luck in the virtual world. Yesterday I opened 200 arena chests and didn't get a single reinforced gem lol. But I got the luck IRL where it matters. :) I'm happy for you and enjoy your nekro.

Kingofninjas
04-11-2015, 03:25 PM
It's actually quite simple. It's not the stat buff that made SNS overpowered. It's the lack of the ability to properly test their products which STS has shown multiple times.

This pet's Arcane Ability and its damage were not designed with the possibility of people stacking 2-3 or 4 of them in mind. Like the Bulwark proc was never tested in PvP. Like the recent Axe Throw buff was not tested for PvP. Like the achievement points were not designed based on a properly scaling completion time and difficulty (and flag achievements happened).

Unfortunately, most of these mistakes will never be rectified because they don't want to cause damage to the playing experience of the ones that benefitted from them. But leaving the game broken indefinitely is somehow okay.

The Axe thrown 25% armor reductions really made tanks hard in PvP. STS needs to test their product like you said. They also need to enter PvP anonymously sometimes just to see all the bull going on there. I understand they are massively understaffed, but why not reassign someone like Brandon to check the conditions in PvP. I have a feeling he would feel right at home amongst the blockers, gangers and trash talkers.

nevercan
04-11-2015, 04:15 PM
I agree with madnex 100%. From a PVP standpoint, i think the sns issue would be solved if there was a cool down between AA uses similar to nekro shield. Make the sns users wait 5 seconds between uses so that people have somewhat of a chance to survive.

Every single clash these days is continuous subbing for more sns users or better that u cant stack pools like nekros shield instead of whenn2 sns aas active there wil be 2x more pools then when theres 1

Flore
04-11-2015, 04:34 PM
maybe the new mythic version will be called Search & Rescue :P

wow would b cool

Higuani
04-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Can you rephrase that please? I'm not sure what you mean

I think he ment if you use 2 nekro's same time their is only 5 shields active. And the second AA don't stack.
With sns if you use 2 sns's AA same time you have twice more pools (Harder to avoid pools).
But the difference is the pools drops randomly on the ground. So its impossible to match the AA of the second sns on top of the first sns AA pools.

Bellaelda
04-13-2015, 08:12 PM

Well said... Totally agree