PDA

View Full Version : A free to play cell phone MMO?!

Mactrix
04-11-2010, 02:35 AM
I just impulse bought an iPhone the other day and I found this amazing game. I use to play wow and other mmo's but with the little time I have I can't keep up in those games anymore. But when your mmo is always in your right pocket.. There's no excuse not to play it. I haven't played it for more than an hour or two but I'm already planning on buying all dlc dungeons next paycheck. I do hope do see progressive expansion through the games fanbase and the developers. Remember to throw the devs $2 for a dungeon sometime. And please devs, work on some sort of trade and pvp system!

Reaper
04-11-2010, 02:40 AM
They already are ;)

Mactrix
04-11-2010, 08:17 AM
That's such good news, as of last night I'm addicted to this game

Dizko
04-11-2010, 09:29 AM
A free to play cell phone MMO?! I know. Thats what I said.

Samhayne
04-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Glad to hear you are having fun with Pocket Legends!

For the low down on what's coming for new dungeons, check out the Announcements section (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?152-New-Patch-and-Details-of-Coming-New-Dungeon-Campaigns-for-25-30-and-30-35).

Have fun!

Mactrix
04-11-2010, 06:58 PM
I can tell this game is definitely going places. They've set a whole new bar in cell phone gaming and MMO's. Anyway, does anyone know some good websites for this game? Either fansites or any good site showing mechanics and classes etc.

setec
04-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Well, the game guide is a great read:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?131-Pocket-Legends-Play-Guide

There is http://www.theappradar.com/ which has a nice Maps & Items forum. This is new and they are still adding to it.

I believe I saw on here that someone is putting a wiki online in the next 24 hours with permission from the company.

afromancool
04-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Welcome Matrix to the best MMO for the Iphone/IPod touch ever!

gibbs
04-12-2010, 12:34 PM
I just got this last night and played it this morning. I know exactly what you mean about not having time to play. I'm in college and as much as I love my MMOs, they just take up too much time. This is such a fun game and a really quick start. Finding time to play it will be pretty easy too between classes and what not :P.

Mactrix
04-12-2010, 06:00 PM
That's the beauty of it man. I was reading SpaceTime Studios feels MMO gaming will go mobile, and after playing this game I fully support evolving this game into a World of Warcraft. For the simple fact that my MMO is in my right pocket I will buy every dungeon and get as many people to play PL as possible. Chat functions, guild support, economy, pvp(please), all that comes in time. For what this game is and considering it's the first of it's kind, it's ridaculously amazing.

setec
04-12-2010, 08:39 PM
I know we all beg for addons, features, changes, etc but I want to thank the company/developers for making this game. It really is something that this is portable. It is WoW for the iPhone. PL has so much potential, I can't wait to see where it goes. Kudos!