PDA

View Full Version : Planar arena

merch_master
04-08-2015, 08:45 PM
Ok this was tried for planar tombs and was successful to an extent, so i shall try it with planar arena where the parties are even harder to find and the constant switching drives you mad(especially those lvl 40s that just don't budge so you can't even enter a different one)

So i will simply post my IGN name and class and so can anyone who is interested in such a group, then simply added to the respective lists so we can ask each other for runs when interested

No stat requirement as such, i'm a believer of skills and experience. But you should have a working knowledge of arena and all its bosses/additional situations and the way to deal with them, should be capable of finishing it and preferably not a first timer

IGN : Daethr
CLASS : Warrior

mxzgrawp
04-08-2015, 11:52 PM
Ok this was tried for planar tombs and was successful to an extent, so i shall try it with planar arena where the parties are even harder to find and the constant switching drives you mad(especially those lvl 40s that just don't budge so you can't even enter a different one)

So i will simply post my IGN name and class and so can anyone who is interested in such a group, then simply added to the respective lists so we can ask each other for runs when interested

No stat requirement as such, i'm a believer of skills and experience. But you should have a working knowledge of arena and all its bosses/additional situations and the way to deal with them, should be capable of finishing it and preferably not a first timer

IGN:Grawps
CLASS:Mage
Start it up fellas Who can't find a pt3 party.

hvin1619
04-09-2015, 02:37 AM

IGN - Dokugaan
Class-Mage

DOKUGAAN

Mr.Diamante
04-09-2015, 04:25 AM

IGN: Xglacianx
CLASS: Mage

merch_master
04-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Added:)....seriously though is that all? No one else has problems for party running arena?

chrizplague
04-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Ign:Chrizplague
Class:Warrior

Have trouble finding people to run have completed with random players good runners learned a bit especially from a fellow tank in arena.

merch_master
04-09-2015, 01:19 PM
Ign:Chrizplague
Class:Warrior

Have trouble finding people to run have completed with random players good runners learned a bit especially from a fellow tank in arena.
I take more time finding a party then completing a run...that pretty much tells it all

merch_master
04-11-2015, 12:21 PM
requests have been sent to you guys.....but seriously are these the only people who have problems with arena pt??

Jazzi
04-11-2015, 02:48 PM
requests have been sent to you guys.....but seriously are these the only people who have problems with arena pt??

In many of the elite farming guilds finding a party for arena is pretty fast.

mxzgrawp
04-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Hahahaha no.

Jazzi
04-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Hahahaha no.

Well, it is in mine and it was in my previous one ;)

zerofort
04-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Ign:zerofort
class:rouge

merch_master
04-11-2015, 10:25 PM
ok :,(.....isn't in mine...then again mine isn't an elite farminf guild

mxzgrawp
04-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Well, it is in mine and it was in my previous one ;)
Then you are either well geared or just Lucky.

SakuraXYZ
04-11-2015, 11:44 PM
IGN:Sakurayzx

Have trouble finding party for planar tombs, feel free to add me.

zauilet
04-12-2015, 07:01 AM
Ign:zauilet
Class:mage
Damage:450+
Ty:)

merch_master
04-12-2015, 08:28 AM
IGN:Sakurayzx

Have trouble finding party for planar tombs, feel free to add me.

Ign:zauilet
Class:mage
Damage:450+
Ty:)
you guys will be added next time I'm on :)

Bellaelda
04-12-2015, 08:53 AM
Yeah...

Everyone has problems with arena and tombs (especially mages and tanks without both top gear and a good friends list or farming guild... I posted this on the tomb thread and same applies here..

Feel you pain...

Most the hard core farmers that spam those maps over and over are bored with them... (Same problem with arena)
So that leaves mostly people doing events online (basically people spamming bracken, pvpers, or new players... Are your choices lately, lol)

I sat in tombs entrance (without asking guild or buddies for invite) yesterday to test how easy parties were to get... And with 900 damage 1000+ dps mage (with ring and para glow around me) I only got 4-5 invites in like 3-4 hrs (that weren't to help clear T1 anyway, haha...or from friends which I passed on to see what random searches are like)

Both teams had full arcane/mythic tank and mages, but only the most basic legendary geared rogues (though some of the rogues were crazy good for their gear sets! Go them! Good job!)... My test was more to see how life worked if u went random...

The issue of rogues not needing or wanting any other class once they get any decent gear I was aware of before... But it is stupid apparent now... Even the newest rogues didn't want a tank in the party and two without any kind of mythic (even pets) offered to park!

There was a bit more ank use than most would like, but nobody seemed to care (guessing they stocked up on anks during Easter event... Which even further hinders tanks usefulness... Sorry tanks of AL)

I also had two people ask if I could change to rogue to run with their group (guess they knew my name and assumed I had a capped rogue! Lol.. Or maybe they were just hoping and figured it couldn't hurt to ask)

Either way... Can't wait till either new material is added or the devs figure out how to make all classes more useful (yes I'm aware end of season always worst for mages n tanks, but I keep hoping that things get better)

But I'm always willing to help if you need it and u want a hand! (except elusive... I'll tell u where to hunt and best ways to find them, but I won't typically hunt them for you!)

Just pm me in game

merch_master
04-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Yeah...

Everyone has problems with arena and tombs (especially mages and tanks without both top gear and a good friends list or farming guild... I posted this on the tomb thread and same applies here..

But I'm always willing to help if you need it and u want a hand! (except elusive... I'll tell u where to hunt and best ways to find them, but I won't typically hunt them for you!)

Just pm me in game
request sent

chrizplague
04-12-2015, 11:47 PM
Sent me a request for my other account as well c:

Ign:Toxicforest
Rogue

zauilet
04-13-2015, 04:02 AM
you guys will be added next time I'm on :)
Ty very much bro :)

zauilet
04-13-2015, 04:06 AM
BTW wht.'s ur ign? :)
I'm just asking so that I may not delete ur request by mistake :)
Ty :)

merch_master
04-13-2015, 04:28 AM
BTW wht.'s ur ign? :)
I'm just asking so that I may not delete ur request by mistake :)
Ty :)
Daethr (its mentioned on the first post)
The request was sent yesterday so you might have deleted it