PDA

View Full Version : longest you really went without.....

naptownblunt
03-23-2011, 07:14 AM
A pink. The question here is simple please dont bother posting if ur lieing you dont get cookies for being the longest you will just be the unluckiest.

Yesterday i started playing pl at around 1pm eastern time..i needed 48k exp to level 56...i had my mind set today to get level 56 but being 13k away from it i finaly just gave up...today at 8;30am eastern you do the math...thats not including my little lunch and dinner and smoke break my problem is since they did the update it seams i dont get pinks any more? I dunno just curious if anyone else has truly no lieing please you dont get cool points... gained 35k exp with out getting a pink? Lol... im not asking for much.. maybe even a raid roach dagger? Something to keep me going knowing i still get pinks... gah. Or am i just the truful unluckiest person?

Moogerfooger
03-23-2011, 07:17 AM
On one of my runs last night, after the update, three people out of five got pinks from the K/Q.

I got only two crummy recipes from 54>56, which is about 350 runs, and I've heard others say they never got any running from 55 > 56.

Just an unlucky day for you.

Arterra
03-23-2011, 07:19 AM
Actually either in ao2 lv 4 runs, or the last half of ao3. When maybe 2 weeks.

Lysdexic
03-23-2011, 07:19 AM
Unlucky day??? I haven't gotten anything since last Thursday :(

DOAPSaint
03-23-2011, 07:25 AM
I farmed Hideout for 5 days... not just for a few mins but for a good number of hours each day, went from 51 to 55, and never got a pink. But yesterday I decided to try Catacombs and after a few runs waddya know? I get a Sewer Helm.

davidis57
03-23-2011, 07:26 AM
I got a pink today but it has been awhile. Enjoy the game when I get frustrated I do something else.

Conradin
03-23-2011, 07:31 AM
I havnt got anything good in a high lvl drop since a scimmy when ao3 came out.

naptownblunt
03-23-2011, 07:32 AM
Meh just need a break from pl need bs to hurry crazy drop ratios

DOAPSaint
03-23-2011, 07:34 AM
try running catacombs for a day... i've seen more pinks drop in catacombs in one day then i've seen drop anywhere else in a week

Riccits
03-23-2011, 07:35 AM
i got 2 weeks nothing... average for me is 1 drop a week...

naptownblunt
03-23-2011, 07:36 AM
try running catacombs for a day... i've seen more pinks drop in catacombs in one day then i've seen drop anywhere else in a week

I actualy did half catacomb and half hodeout today between my total exp gained i just dident get lucky today i did however see 10 pinks drop such as fury axe fury plate gemstone wand fury sword a few recps cant recall the other junk.. it was junk but i am not picky at this point ill take junk haha

Conradin
03-23-2011, 07:38 AM
I actualy did half catacomb and half hodeout today between my total exp gained i just dident get lucky today i did however see 10 pinks drop such as fury axe fury plate gemstone wand fury sword a few recps cant recall the other junk.. it was junk but i am not picky at this point ill take junk haha

So now a fury plate, axe and gemstone wand are junk? I havnt looted 1 bs drop.

Lesrider
03-23-2011, 07:38 AM

Dang and you play a lot...

naptownblunt
03-23-2011, 07:39 AM

Haha as always i aprechiate the positive feedback i kinda expected negative but none thx as i see alot of ppl have jist as bad of luck or worse lol

Luchta
03-23-2011, 07:40 AM
I've looted 5 pinks so far at level 55 (talon, 2 recipes, mega robe and recently a gemstone wand). Like what I've been saying in a few threads regarding leveling, it's not my priority at the moment. I'd rather farm gold or pinks. I run the sewers with other people maybe 12-15 times a day then I go PvP or help someone out. So since last month, I've been level 55 and I am at 43k XP at the moment.

The XP will come naturally if you just concentrate on something else. Besides, when they increase the level cap who knows what the level level would cost in XP. What? 150k XP? Just kidding!

naptownblunt
03-23-2011, 07:40 AM
So now a fury plate, axe and gemstone wand are junk? I havnt looted 1 bs drop.
No lol the fury isnt junk or sewer or wand the receps and the other junk was junk lol

naptownblunt
03-23-2011, 07:41 AM
I've looted 5 pinks so far at level 55 (talon, 2 recipes, mega robe and recently a gemstone wand). Like what I've been saying in a few threads regarding leveling, it's not my priority at the moment. I'd rather farm gold or pinks. I run the sewers with other people maybe 12-15 times a day then I go PvP or help someone out. So since last month, I've been level 55 and I am at 43k XP at the moment.

The XP will come naturally if you just concentrate on something else. Besides, when they increase the level cap who knows what the level level would cost in XP. What? 150k XP? Just kidding!

I surly hope not lol 83k exp broke me... with 13k left to gain i have 137k left ahhhhh

Plasticuproject
03-23-2011, 08:25 AM
On one of my runs last night, after the update, three people out of five got pinks from the K/Q.

I got only two crummy recipes from 54>56, which is about 350 runs, and I've heard others say they never got any running from 55 > 56.

Just an unlucky day for you.

Same for me. Two recipies from 54>56. Sold them for 50k each.

Xenzix
03-23-2011, 08:37 AM
I never got a single BS pink from lvl 51 - 55... At 10k into 55 I finally got a fury helm... I haven't got another pink drop since... In fact my whole time in BS I've still only seen 3 pink drops (other than my own) and seen 2 recipe drops...
This isn't surprising at all to me, took me forever to get Wraith drop when I farmed... So this just continuing a rather depressing pattern of luck (or lack thereof)..

Doubletime
03-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Well, when the Sewers came out I got a pink shield recipe drop on the first day. Then I probably went about a week or week and 1/2 without a pink and I play a couple hours a day. However, on the grind from 55 to 56 I started getting pinks pretty regular and have ever since. I am told I am pretty lucky by other players regarding pink drops. I average about 4 to 5 pinks a week. I may go three days without one and then get three in one day. I am convinced it is all random (just as the devs say). That being said, I am disappointed if I don't get one pink a day.

Moogerfooger
03-23-2011, 09:49 AM
That being said, I am disappointed if I don't get one pink a day.

You're just spoiled by your run of good luck :p

Doubletime
03-23-2011, 09:51 AM
You're just spoiled by your run of good luck :p

Very true. Echelong went forever without a pink and he farms with us all the time too. Lately he has got a few. I am waiting for my good luck steak to end -- but I will ride the wave while it lasts.

Baked-Potato
03-23-2011, 10:02 AM
For the Sewers, I still have yet to loot a pink, but I haven't been playing PL much for the past few weeks. I had to run Plasma Pyramid a few times to see the wonderful large pink text pop up on my screen.

Kossi
03-23-2011, 10:05 AM
50-55 without any pinks
Still no pinks -.-'

Doubletime
03-23-2011, 10:13 AM
50-55 without any pinks
Still no pinks -.-'

The devs are out to get you. That is the only thing I can think of to explain this dry spell.

To make amends you should buy plat. Lots and lots of plat. :P

Kindread
03-23-2011, 10:21 AM
I think I've looted about 15 pinks (counting recipes) so far in BS but consider this, I'm up to near 60k kills now so it's alot of runs. How many days without a pink is not a good measure of how lucky or unlucky you are. Better to ask how many hours without a pink. I usually hit it pretty hard when I farm. I usually log on, find one of my He-Man bear friends like Ellyidol, Jirouniu or Knightnoi and we tear through maps on speed runs for pinks. I make a game out of seeing how long I can go beasting out my bird like Physiologic without dying to make farming less boring. If you find a good crew, farming isnt so bad.

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 10:23 AM
I haven't gotten a pink since BS came out, but that's because I don't farm. ;)

EDIT: Do recipes count?

naptownblunt
03-23-2011, 01:49 PM
Well unfortunley receps do count lol and that sucks for me cuz 4 out of 6 of my bs pinks have been receps and the other 2 were fury helms lol back at it again 3pm est hopfully i can get sumtin nice today 6 hrs of sleep ahhh

StompArtist
03-23-2011, 01:54 PM
Never had a pink in sewer yet... I got a 3 grays on a CtK run yesterday. Reverse luck?

Pharcyde
03-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Last time I played, like 3 days ago. 30k drop :)

If you count purchases, 200 yesterday :P, stockpiled tons of junk pinks for the massive giveaway.

Survivorfan
03-24-2011, 06:16 AM
The last pink I got was a brainorater of destiny from king or lorekeeper when i was leveling to 53 in Keeper