PDA

View Full Version : Lost all my potions over night???

im4broke
03-23-2011, 08:21 AM
Played late last night with one of lower characters and this morning when I was sorting some items I checked my main guy, a lvl 43 warrior, all my potions were missing. I had around 600+ of both. And the weird part is last night I stashed all my gold and this morning had 11,000 pieces. Any one with some ideas why this happened?

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 08:23 AM
Maybe you sleep-played? I dunno, probably just forgetful, it's almost impossible to get hacked in-game unless you give your p-word away.

KingFu
03-23-2011, 08:25 AM
Maybe you sleep-played? I dunno, probably just forgetful, it's almost impossible to get hacked in-game unless you give your p-word away.

Not to mention, no one would hack an acc for 600 pots...

Have you checked all your alts (alternate characters) and stash?

im4broke
03-23-2011, 08:28 AM
Possible, but was sure I did nothing forgetful...lol. I added a new friend to my pally after a good run and logged off. Still, I always make sure the big guy has plenty of potions to work with as several of my friends are linked to all my characters and I can drop in to help when asked.

im4broke
03-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Yes, all others still have what I remember being there when I logged off.

KingFu
03-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Do you need pots?

im4broke
03-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Since you mention "no one would hack an acc for 600 pots", is this remotely possible without giving any passwords or acc info?

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 08:36 AM
Since you mention "no one would hack an acc for 600 pots", is this remotely possible without giving any passwords or acc info?

No real hack has been reported yet, and confirmed it was a hack. And no one would hack for 600 pots, that's like, 6k (?) maybe 8k (?) You can get that much from one BS run or one CTK run.

im4broke
03-23-2011, 08:37 AM
Heck no...thanks for asking. Generally will buy 800 plat when needed...but mostly now sell greens and lesser items to supply other characters. Plat is for tanking pots when in a good fight.

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 08:38 AM
Heck no...thanks for asking. Generally will buy 800 plat when needed...but mostly now sell greens and lesser items to supply other characters. Plat is for tanking pots when in a good fight.

You...use...plat....for pots??!!

im4broke
03-23-2011, 08:39 AM
I guess I'll chaulk it up as weird and forget it. Thanks for the help.

im4broke
03-23-2011, 08:42 AM
The elixers can only be bought with plat right? Am I missing some savings?

KingFu
03-23-2011, 08:43 AM

Yes they can.

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 08:43 AM

Uh...oh...
You have wasted a ton of cash on elixers then. Elixers can be bought with gold, it's on there somewhere.

It looks like this.

(name) [plat amount]
(name) [gold amount]

The buy with gold option is under the buy with plat option.

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Yes they can.

That makes no sense. I'm confuzzled.

im4broke
03-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Ooooooh noooo! Have I been caught up playing too hard and hit that nice shiney yellow button? Gosh I feel real stupid right now...quick someone send me Gurgox.

im4broke
03-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Guess it's obvious I am a noob. Feeling really dumb...

KingFu
03-23-2011, 09:00 AM
That makes no sense. I'm confuzzled.

He said, "The elixirs can be bought with plat right?" and I said "Yes they can" I was confirming they can be bought via platinum.

Broke, don't feel dumb, everyone makes mistakes:)

im4broke
03-23-2011, 09:03 AM
Thanks...will pay more attention to that next time I need a boost.

Atila the nun
03-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Didn't you also say that your stashed money was missing? I don't suppose you have a brother or "friend" who could have gotten access to your phone/device and felt like a prank would be funny?

im4broke
03-23-2011, 10:15 AM
No, stash was ok, just the bear's potions gone and extra gold showing. No one uses my droidx but me. Just for the life of cannot figure how or where 600+ pots went when I did not play that character hardly at all last night. And where did the extra gold come from, nice even amount of 11,000? Really strange...

im4broke
03-23-2011, 10:19 AM
Kinda thinking I accidently gave all potions away when supposedly giving some pinks and purples to strangers that might could benefit.

Lizardfeather
03-23-2011, 05:24 PM
No, stash was ok, just the bear's potions gone and extra gold showing. No one uses my droidx but me. Just for the life of cannot figure how or where 600+ pots went when I did not play that character hardly at all last night. And where did the extra gold come from, nice even amount of 11,000? Really strange...

Well if that much turned up, maybe when they disappeared you got refunded?

skavenger216
03-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Didn't you also say that your stashed money was missing? I don't suppose you have a brother or "friend" who could have gotten access to your phone/device and felt like a prank would be funny?

Well if that much turned up, maybe when they disappeared you got refunded?

650 pots would equal about 11000g, at 1500g per 100.

Keohike
03-23-2011, 07:07 PM
I believe there is a hacker among us.

im4broke
03-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Correcting the sum...I had 600+ in health and 600+ in mana, comes out to half price. And now there is a new twist: all my stash has been rearranged. Things I placed in stash last are always at the bottom not like in inventory where they are ranked top down. I found my crafting items at the top when I had stashed them last with one item out place that stashed in the same session. Both gems should have been together. Has SpaceTime possibly done something?

Atila the nun
03-24-2011, 06:56 AM
This doesn't sound like the devs MO. Please tell me that you have changed your password... if not, do so.

KaotiicxDream
03-24-2011, 12:10 PM
He said, "The elixirs can be bought with plat right?" and I said "Yes they can" I was confirming they can be bought via platinum.

Broke, don't feel dumb, everyone makes mistakes:)

He said that they ONLY could be bought with plat... :D

KaotiicxDream
03-24-2011, 12:12 PM
I believe there is a hacker among us.

Im srry i stop hacking now :D
:D !!READ THAT----------------->JUST KIDDING !!! <----------------READ THAT!! :D

Meabegitag
03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
That's kinda stupid to buy Pots with Plat....they're cheap with gold which costs no real money at all so your just wastin ur Plat on items sold at the most 44 gold ea

giayuan
03-24-2011, 10:09 PM
That's kinda stupid to buy Pots with Plat....they're cheap with gold which costs no real money at all so your just wastin ur Plat on items sold at the most 44 gold ea

Please dont go around insulting people when you dont even have your facts organized ok? He buys his ELIXIRS with plat; easily confused as devs made it so its possible to buy em with plat. And his pots is another whole different case. I dont flame, but i EXTREMELY dislike people who dont get facts straight and barge in being a smart assss... ehh.. aleck

im4broke
03-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Thankyou Giayuan! As for cost, I'm not sure where Meabegitag is buying pots (would be interested in shopping there myself). But the math I see is health and mana pots cost 1,500g for 100p(the cheapest route equaling 15 to 1) in FH, the Dumpster Punch on the store is 20p or 12,000g...it is cheaper with plat as you can buy gold with plat at 75p for 16,000g which is what we will calculate: $9.95 for 75p equaling 16,000g or 20p for 12,000g to buy DP? I agree that gold is earned in game and therefore making all gold related purchases only a time investment vs a dollar one. However, I read that plat can be earned on the higher lvl's completing quest? More research...but in my defense: how much does one's time cost in real dollars? My choice was not based on this but in light of everyone's comments, I still may occassionly decide that my time is more valuable at the moment than the real dollars it cost to purchase something.

EpuYue
03-25-2011, 09:14 PM
Well I don't think most ppl will calculate it this way. Gold is relatively easy to earn and any normal person imo will prefer REAL cash over in-game gold.

And I'm curious about where the heck did you read that plat can be earned from quests? o.O To my knowledge the only way to get free plat is from downloading tapjoy apps and even then the number of apps available for download is very limited.

giayuan
03-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Well I don't think most ppl will calculate it this way. Gold is relatively easy to earn and any normal person imo will prefer REAL cash over in-game gold.

And I'm curious about where the heck did you read that plat can be earned from quests? o.O To my knowledge the only way to get free plat is from downloading tapjoy apps and even then the number of apps available for download is very limited.

actually, its is only limited for android, idevice has plenty of tapjoy stuff.

im4broke
03-27-2011, 07:11 AM
EpuYue when you get old old, you start measuring time as getting more expensive with each passing minute. The "quest for plats" comment I made...first, that's why there was a "?" at the end followed by more research. It's one of those things I believe I read (could be Alzheimers) but not sure now what I was looking for when I read it. You know how when you are looking for one thing and come across a nugget of wisdom you are not looking? Well, for you I will attempt to remember and save the place when I see it again.