PDA

View Full Version : Opinions?

KingFu
03-23-2011, 08:22 AM
Hmm, I was thinking, I'm tempted to sell some of my gear that is sky high right now. Possibly farm them again, or buy em back later.

I'm considering to do this for fury shield, sewer king leather (looted leather), royal sewer plate, and sewer king bow. Any opinions? I'm tempted to, just to make some profit, and wait out prices, but I'm worried at the slight chance of me needing them or them going up due to set bonuses. Any opinions?

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 08:25 AM
Sell fury, but not sewer king.
Because I'm 75% sure that they will make a set for them [sewer king] with all the tanks calling for it.
Because fury will eventually go down, unless someone makes a big discovery for pally, which is like, 0.1% chance.
So I say SELL THE FURY!

Zeus
03-23-2011, 08:28 AM
Paladins are best going str/dex now. Keeps their hit percent at 90, so they can actually do DAMAGE. And still keep their tank survival skills :D. Granted at the cost of lower damage, but at least you can HIT!

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Paladins are best going str/dex now. Keeps their hit percent at 90, so they can actually do DAMAGE. And still keep their tank survival skills :D. Granted at the cost of lower damage, but at least you can HIT!

I'd just go pure int, save some dilemma, and be better with huge skill damage so I can Power Level my friends twinks, if I had a main...lol...
I also heard that str for mage doesn't just do nothing to skill damage, it has a negative affect. Is this true?

StompArtist
03-23-2011, 08:47 AM

str/dex? I use int/str. Can you expand on this or point me on the right direction? You would leave INT at 7?

Riccits
03-23-2011, 08:50 AM
depends on wich char u want to play in near future. sell one set and have fun with the other one for a while!
keeping 2 sets atm is a huge loss of cash... :/
but ur so super rich, so shoudnt be a problem :P

KingFu
03-23-2011, 09:04 AM
depends on wich char u want to play in near future. sell one set and have fun with the other one for a while!
keeping 2 sets atm is a huge loss of cash... :/
but ur so super rich, so shoudnt be a problem :P

Well, I currently have all the sewer sets (sewer queen, sewer king, royal sewer) minus the sewer king helm. And also have fury shield and sword. My bear is dual between sewer king and tank with fury and RS. I feel like I'm hoarding since he's dual, do you think sewer king will go down? Or will sets come out and it'll go up? I'm not sure what to do here. Feel like I'm hoarding the crap out of BS pinks:p

Also, if I was super rich I wouldn't be having to make this decision;)

Riccits
03-23-2011, 09:33 AM
keeping almost 2 str sets is to much IMO. decide for one.
sewer queen parts arent that much worth except bracer.. this wouldnt be a huge loss..
but when u keep 1 str and 1 dex set would be more than enough for me atm...

RedRyder
03-23-2011, 11:12 AM

lol i only have 35 dex and that gives me 100 hit