PDA

View Full Version : Changing Equipment on the Fly and Auto-Follow/Auto-Run etc.

izeonly
03-23-2011, 10:08 AM
Haven't seen this suggested yet but would personally love to see a few things:

1) Checking my stash from the menu screen - I love Darada and Amira and all them but it would be nice to be able to stash and unstash without entering a town. Just for sheer convenience.

2) The ability to switch item load outs on the fly - This could be hard to implement without hot keys but I'd love to be able to go from one equip set to another without entering the menu. I realize this would change some game mechanics but I think it would be for the better and it would also perhaps inject some life into PvP.

3) Auto Follow and/or Auto Run - Convenient in so many ways and will increase the life of your touch screen. Although could be abused for power leveling etc.

4) Crafting - I would like the ability to craft elixirs etc. This isn't as important to me as the others but it would make it much more interesting/compelling for me.

Hope I'm not restating anything that's been discussed. Thank you for making a highly enjoyable game that will surely ruin the eyes of people everywhere :P

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 10:51 AM

1) Checking my stash from the menu screen - I love Darada and Amira and all them but it would be nice to be able to stash and unstash without entering a town. Just for sheer convenience.

2) The ability to switch item load outs on the fly - This could be hard to implement without hot keys but I'd love to be able to go from one equip set to another without entering the menu. I realize this would change some game mechanics but I think it would be for the better and it would also perhaps inject some life into PvP.

3) Auto Follow and/or Auto Run - Convenient in so many ways and will increase the life of your touch screen. Although could be abused for power leveling etc.

4) Crafting - I would like the ability to craft elixirs etc. This isn't as important to me as the others but it would make it much more interesting/compelling for me.

Hope I'm not restating anything that's been discussed. Thank you for making a highly enjoyable game that will surely ruin the eyes of people everywhere :P

Me likey.
This is awesome.
For number 2 though, you could just ask rangepwnsmeel to tutor you. Dude switches items faster than a woman runs after seeing a spider.
Plus 100 Cupcakes.

Arterra
03-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Well in general neat ideas.

Crafting elixirs sounds like a interesting idea lol. But for that we would need an elixir bag and everything, unless you simply mean hp and mana pots.
I want to give those npc meaning, not less. I guess convenient, but there's a reason stash is separate from character inventory.
Following people is important if there where that much of a distance between things. Its not like somebody is guiding you by ground from town to town.
But that loadout idea has been asked for... Having the loadout bar out in the open would make it awesome and easy to switch, and would make pvp incredibly different, and more interesting.

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Well in general neat ideas.

Crafting elixirs sounds like a interesting idea lol. But for that we would need an elixir bag and everything, unless you simply mean hp and mana pots.
I want to give those npc meaning, not less. I guess convenient, but there's a reason stash is separate from character inventory.
Following people is important if there where that much of a distance between things. Its not like somebody is guiding you by ground from town to town.
But that loadout idea has been asked for... Having the loadout bar out in the open would make it awesome and easy to switch, and would make pvp incredibly different, and more interesting.

It would also make PvE better, and you could boost alot faster. I would like the stash on the main menu as well. Just have Amira on a floating cloud or something, geez...or give yourself a little locker on the main menu....

EDIT: Please no auto-follow though, unless you implement a thing where you can restrict people from following you. Just imagine FH...

FluffNStuff
03-23-2011, 12:47 PM

Toss in auto heals and I wouldn't go anywhere without my second account mage hunnyleecher! This would be awesome.

JaytB
03-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Sweet!
An option to automatically sell all your white/orange... items, would be cool too.

KaotiicxDream
03-23-2011, 02:55 PM

Plus 1k pretzels :)

Survivorfan
03-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Plus 1k pretzels :)
That's Kossi's thing, you can't take that away

Kossi
03-23-2011, 03:10 PM
That's Kossi's thang, you can't take that away

its everyones thing!
p.s. +845 pretzels.

Survivorfan
03-23-2011, 03:14 PM