PDA

View Full Version : The end of my Legends

Lawlessomega
05-22-2010, 01:51 PM
I really regret doing this but I can no longer play this game. I really enjoyed it at first but now it has been filled with people who take it to seriously. I wish it hadn't come to this but whatever, I can walk away knowing I only spent 10 dollars and my life will return to normal. I really appreciate all the cool people in the game and on this forum, big thanks to the devs and all the work they put into it. Peace people.

Dizko
05-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Some people take it seriously, some don't.

Just don't take peoples seriousness too seriously.

Peace.

Banned
05-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Most dramatic title ever. Sounds like a Mel Gibson movie.

bopart
05-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Most dramatic title ever. Sounds like a Mel Gibson movie.

lol yea ur right

haroldiv
05-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Speaking of taking it too seriously, goodbye post? Really? Anyone else find that ironic?

The very best thing about pocket legends is that u can play it a little or a lot. Don't play so much if it's a problem.

This isn't everquest or WoW where u need to play 7 hours a day just to keep up.

flaimdude
05-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Why so serious?

Also, goodbye post. *facepalm*

BestHyun
05-22-2010, 02:26 PM
facepalmmmmmm

SlipperyJim
05-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Speaking of taking it too seriously, goodbye post? Really? Anyone else find that ironic?
Agreed. Oh well ... you can't please everyone.

Obliteration
05-22-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't understand the take it to serious part. I mean lately tons of new assholes have joined but they'll leave in time. I just don't understand how you can take it to serious. There aren't any RP servers.

Nico75
05-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Cya man was fun

-nicooooooo

Leach
05-22-2010, 04:07 PM
The end of my Legends ..Most dramatic title ever. Sounds like a Mel Gibson movie.

A young man loses his family in the great nuclear fall out, must survive in a harsh environment as the great sickness takes over the world.

I need a staring Actor for the Title Role.
Mel Gibson will be the haggard old Lumber store worker, who survives so far because his years of extreme spelunker . We will call him Frank, he will teach our young actor how to survive and live in caves.

HectorCruz
05-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Emile Hirsch (Into The Wild) stars as a young lad, who finds himself parentless in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, though he is constantly haunted by the memory of his parents (Susan Sarandon and William H. Macy). During his travel to the rumored promised land, he meets an old man named Frank (a brilliant Mel Gibson) who teaches him not only how to survive in this world, but to truly live.

Leach
05-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Durining Franks over dramatic death, he makes Emile (Malcolm) deliver a leather bound manuscript to Franks long lost daughter Mena (Selma Blair) This contains all the valuable information Franked learn during his Spelunking expeditions. Most importantly his discovery of the lost Legends civilization found thousands of miles below Boise Idaho.

Diz
05-22-2010, 05:02 PM
All of a sudden while driving through the deserts of Australia on his way to Boise, Mel Gibson was caught up in a chase with a motorcycle gang!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZjCT1VaEZQ

But he thwarted the fools with his awesome driving skills. However, this angered their leader, who soon learned of his gang's demise when he drove by later on looking for them. He decided to go to Mel's house and kidnap his child for a million dollar ransom!

Mel however already knew of this, because he has a mega James Bond watch that has remore surveillence Wi-Fi capabilities like that $899.99 iRa program in the app store. Mel's response was short to the gang leader -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGNW5ltWowA

So Mel then spent the next several years trading in his awesome car for a horse and swam across the Atlantic Ocean to gather an army and returned to Boise. He soon realized that the gang leader had also assembled an army as well, and so Mel gave a rousing speech to raise his troops morale -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLrrBs8JBQo

Mel's army defeated the gang leader's army and Mel dispersed his troops and made his way to Boise and found all the gold and was rich beyond his wildest dreams! The end!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilu7Brquyy8

Banned
05-22-2010, 05:07 PM
Greatest movie ever. Nuff said.

Leach
05-22-2010, 05:07 PM
I see nothing about spelunking

Endless
05-22-2010, 05:36 PM
I was expecting some type of cave digging...

Otherwise another Mel Gibson movie that I'd avoid. Anything after Lethal Weapon 2 is a floater.

Justg
05-22-2010, 06:12 PM
We do expect people to drift in and out. Thanks so much for playing, we hope you had a fantastic time, and come see us again in the future.

Sayishere
05-22-2010, 06:15 PM
can i have your stuff?

thanks

Dizko
05-22-2010, 06:16 PM
We do expect people to drift in and out. Thanks so much for playing, we hope you had a fantastic time, and come see us again in the future.

can i have your stuff?

thanks

ROFL

xD

MCHAMMER
05-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Great movie when does it come out on blu-ray?

Mel gibson in high def....my dream come true

Lawlessomega
05-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Lol at the Mel Gibson stuff guys hilarious. I didn't mean to sound all dramatic or ironic and I do appologize. This being my first mmo I'm not used to it lol my brain can't take it. I may begin again or not, I will keep a character or two around to come back to. But seriously hilarious stuff ha.

bopart
05-22-2010, 07:05 PM
do your own post about Mel Gibson guys, this isn't a post about him

Endless
05-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Chill bopart. We're gonna miss our friend Lawlessomega, that's all. Make sure you come back now, hear? It'll be all kinds of crazy when 1.2 drops...

Banned
05-22-2010, 07:19 PM
do your own post about Mel Gibson guys, this isn't a post about him

Just get out.

SlipperyJim
05-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Greatest movie ever. Nuff said.
QFT. It's gotta be better than 90% of what Hollywood gives us now....

Evante
05-22-2010, 11:09 PM
Good luck = )

HectorCruz
05-22-2010, 11:22 PM
Yes, we will all miss LawlessOmega very much, but this thread is now about Mel Gibson...spelunking.

KobraKai
05-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Sweep the leg johnny!!

Dexterity
05-23-2010, 03:31 PM
can i have your stuff?

thanks

haha that made me laugh

KronicDecay
05-23-2010, 04:05 PM
Dont think i ever met ya but hope you enjoyed it while youve played. Ive given them too much money to back out at this point lol

LordRaid
05-23-2010, 08:02 PM
Alright, let's not take it too seriously guys, let's just leave a detailed good bye post with a dramatic title when we reach the end of our Legends.

Thelonearcher
05-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Now that I think about I might quite to but because the way I've been treated on this game after I was as nice as I could be gave people stuff and then treated like **** I'll have to think tonight .......

Banned
05-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Now that I think about I might quite to but because the way I've been treated on this game after I was as nice as I could be gave people stuff and then treated like **** I'll have to think tonight .......

I have no clue why you started being so nice out of nowhere, but I knew you before that period and you used to be a huge troll.

Guitarlon
05-24-2010, 08:44 AM
Noo - don't leave us Johnny!

But seriously...