PDA

View Full Version : Question!

Conquered
04-09-2015, 10:54 AM
Did anyone of you saw that engineer drops Squids, Xray, Mech? What level? when? Because in my experience ive only seen Coms, Ops, not engs and ive been farming Vanities for a week now(atleast 5 hrs a day) and i dont receive any good drops. My last drop was on my op 2012. What do you guys suggest in farming? Im losing hope ;-;

Trancemaster
04-09-2015, 02:32 PM
I doubt it matters what class? A week isn't a very long time so maybe in a month+ farming for 5h a day may get you to loot something more valuable. People say farming delta or numa is the best because mobs are weak and low hp and that may be true, but farming other maps may increase your chance of looting since people may not farm that map as much as other maps (not sure if that's right, but I'm assuming it) In my opinion it's pretty worthless to farm because you either get lucky or you don't. You invest alot of time in farming vanities that are worth, but if you're determined and really want to, go ahead and keep on farming and eventually loot. Anyways, good luck and have fun? :D

Jblazer
04-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Did anyone of you saw that engineer drops Squids, Xray, Mech? What level? when? Because in my experience ive only seen Coms, Ops, not engs and ive been farming Vanities for a week now(atleast 5 hrs a day) and i dont receive any good drops. My last drop was on my op 2012. What do you guys suggest in farming? Im losing hope ;-;

Class doesn't matter, though I'm sure some classes are more effective for farming. But you've only been farming for a week so yea lol. I farmed like this for about a month and didn't drop anything. All luck bro :D

Conquered
04-09-2015, 06:09 PM
I doubt it matters what class? A week isn't a very long time so maybe in a month+ farming for 5h a day may get you to loot something more valuable. People say farming delta or numa is the best because mobs are weak and low hp and that may be true, but farming other maps may increase your chance of looting since people may not farm that map as much as other maps (not sure if that's right, but I'm assuming it) In my opinion it's pretty worthless to farm because you either get lucky or you don't. You invest alot of time in farming vanities that are worth, but if you're determined and really want to, go ahead and keep on farming and eventually loot. Anyways, good luck and have fun? :D

Class doesn't matter, though I'm sure some classes are more effective for farming. But you've only been farming for a week so yea lol. I farmed like this for about a month and didn't drop anything. All luck bro :D

I did farm for a month in 2013, and i guess its just really luck. Anyway thanks for helping me guys and ill try to farm more.

Dragonsalt
04-09-2015, 09:37 PM

I see no reason why the engi wouldn't be able to drop an expensive vanity. I believe it's just pure luck! Anyway what was it that you dropped bad in 2012 with your op?

mastergundam
04-09-2015, 11:03 PM
I see no reason why the engi wouldn't be able to drop an expensive vanity. I believe it's just pure luck! Anyway what was it that you dropped bad in 2012 with your op?

X-Rays he told me before

Uafaud
04-10-2015, 08:28 AM
solution

sacrifice yourself to dolan \(._.)/

Conquered
04-10-2015, 08:45 AM
solution

sacrifice yourself to dolan \(._.)/

its serious .-.

Uafaud
04-10-2015, 02:32 PM
its serious .-.

didin't kno ._.

Doframingo
04-10-2015, 06:11 PM
I think it matters and operatives always getting best loots

Enduvial
04-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Engi sucks at pvp cuz it was made for pve to farm good loot B) connect da dots numwbs

Uafaud
04-11-2015, 08:00 AM
Engi sucks at pvp cuz it was made for pve to farm good loot B) connect da dots numwbs

too many proven that fact wrong we might be squishy but certainly pack a punch if used correctly.

Conquered
04-12-2015, 02:59 AM
Last Question!

Anyone seen a drop in Delta? Cuz I don't but heard players drop there.

Trancemaster
04-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Last Question!

I personally never really seen many people drop in general. I'm pretty sure people have dropped stuff at Delta. I'm guessing Numa is a more popular map to farm than Delta. I doubt the drop rates between the two maps are different...?

Enduvial
04-12-2015, 02:57 PM
Numa is faster

Trancemaster
04-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Numa is faster

Not really, if you only kill mobs, Delta has less mobs. Numa has more mobs. If include boss, Delta would take much longer than Numa.

Jblazer
04-12-2015, 06:29 PM
I did farm for a month in 2013, and i guess its just really luck. Anyway thanks for helping me guys and ill try to farm more.

Good luck brother

Glorbuk
04-13-2015, 08:42 PM
Last Question!

I saw a mecha in map 4

Glorbuk
04-13-2015, 08:45 PM
I saw a mecha in map 4

Also, I nominated you for Alpha testing of CoC, Conquered, you're a great pvper.

Conquered
04-14-2015, 05:32 AM
Also, I nominated you for Alpha testing of CoC, Conquered, you're a great pvper.

Oh you did?! How nice of you Glorbuk! Thanks! :)

mastergundam
04-14-2015, 07:55 AM
Oh you did?! How nice of you Glorbuk! Thanks! :)

I'm jealous