PDA

View Full Version : why do we get to choose?

Imsofancy
04-09-2015, 12:09 PM
I'm a big pvper, (even if I'm not good at it :p) I think its fun, challenging, and greatly entertaining. I pvp in some other games, and one thing I always notice is this, I never get to choose what team I land on. It is completely randomized, I don't get to pick and choose what team mates I get, I land on my team, and I make do with what I got. I assume that if STG was to implement this into their pvp maps, this would help (just a little) with some pvp drama.

OK I'm gonna hand off the shell to Steve now so he can talk about his pvp problems...

Litheus
04-09-2015, 12:21 PM
i go pvp only for the drama....makes me laugh

Imsofancy
04-09-2015, 12:23 PM
I'm confused. You have a choice to pick your teams. You can choose red or you can choose blue. You have the option of sitting in the lobby and waiting to see what players go to which team before making your selection. You also have the option of creating a party with your friends and having them join you. You can also type "join" in guild chat and have people join.

Im saying why do we get to do that? We have so much pvp drama because people abuse this system and join the teams that are OP.

kydrian
04-09-2015, 12:24 PM
I'm confused. You have a choice to pick your teams. You can choose red or you can choose blue. You have the option of sitting in the lobby and waiting to see what players go to which team before making your selection. You also have the option of creating a party with your friends and having them join you. You can also type "join" in guild chat and have people join.

Yes but most people join the team that has the best players just because they don't want to die. If it were random it would make the game better because I've noticed in some pvp rooms there are people who are op and on the other team is just average players and probably only one op player. So it would be nice to have a randomizer so you can enjoy pvp a bit.

"For the weak, for the weary, for the helpless, FOR THE LIGHT!"
~Donovic
~Mechakill

merch_master
04-09-2015, 01:09 PM
lol forget best players, in a scenario with two players in red and one in blue, 8/10 join the reds, making it 4 to 1....so irritating to watch
So i just hang back to see if there is going to be team evenness and only then join

Ravager
04-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Yes but most people join the team that has the best players just because they don't want to die. If it were random it would make the game better because I've noticed in some pvp rooms there are people who are op and on the other team is just average players and probably only one op player. So it would be nice to have a randomizer so you can enjoy pvp a bit.

~Donovic
~Mechakill

Not with the current system. You'll just get blocked or run into people who don't want to fight friends or guildmates.

Need to remove chat, names and guild tags.

Litheus
04-09-2015, 01:13 PM
imagine fighting with random people....where we cant choose who we are up against....we will never know if anyone is good or bad in pvp....we will get bored....we will have no enemies...enemies are what makes pvp entertaining

kydrian
04-09-2015, 01:31 PM
If people don't want to die, they should not join PVP

So you would rather just keep pvping the same people over and over?

~Donovic
~Mechakill

Ssneakykills
04-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Not with the current system. You'll just get blocked or run into people who don't want to fight friends or guildmates.

Now that would be interesting

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2015, 02:01 PM

PC PvPers will have fair advantage with Skype communication (even if it's against ToS)

I am learning the techniques of LoL for CoC #AnswertheCall

To be or not to be...
04-09-2015, 02:59 PM
It should be separated - multiplayer or party (where your organise a team) or a free play where your automatically placed on a team and no one can join you via friend/guild/party list ;)