PDA

View Full Version : Help, lol

anahadaz
04-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Ok, so it looks like I'm going to be stuck with a samsung galaxy fame for a while.

As I have previously stated, it is extremely slow, with a tiny screen. It is rooted, so does anyone know any apps that do a good job at killing the hidden background processes in your phone so that whatever small processing power my phone has can focus everything on pl? It is getting ridiculous, the screen freezes every minute for like 40 seconds, and while frozen, the joystick drags me straight forward. This is exceptionally annoying in pvp when fighting someone who you normally 'farm', and all of a sudden I'm being dragged to the other side of the map, not being able to press anything, and the person has a free kill with a cherry on top. Just there, I was fighting a fox, and then a bird came to help, who I normally kill easily, and I literally couldn't press skills for half the fight, and my character was just running against the wall. When they started to team me, my guildie came to help and I was more than useless, as I just sat there, not being able to press skills or move my joystick. I was going to just refrain from joining pvp sessions until my ipad is fixed, but pvp is too addictive, lol, and I have guildies who need help.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

End
04-09-2015, 01:24 PM
Theres one which dun require root, Developer options - Then something which says kill background running apps. Idk if it helps but ya

anahadaz
04-09-2015, 03:17 PM
That one is useless unfortunately

End
04-09-2015, 03:57 PM
On a brighter note, I made a new 56. Add Wishaal

Mrrobbinhood
04-09-2015, 11:14 PM
flash a custom rom and kernel

Armourslash
04-10-2015, 01:49 AM
Get Clean Master, it has something which kills background apps aswell as boosting your phone performance.

End
04-10-2015, 02:29 AM
Cyanogen looks so nice

Waug
04-10-2015, 04:30 AM
These so called kill background process doesn't help u much, android system is works on priority based, means it automatically kill background itself, let's say ur running a game, a background app is running, the moment resources are jammed I.e ram, proccesor, it will close the background process if it not solve it will fc the game u running.

U should factory reset, remove all the system apps u don't need, keep the phone free as much as possible. If ur advanced, u can try over clock CPU, remember all these things I mentioned are really risky if u don't understand it, as robin said u can try custom ROM too, don't forget to creat backup ur stock ROM first, make sure u have clockworkmod and know the flashing process or through adb shell.

anahadaz
04-10-2015, 09:29 AM
I remember installing clockwork a few months ago, but then I discovered that no one had even bothered to make a custom rom which supported my phone, there isn't even a cyanogenmod one. There is one rom available on xda but it looks pretty unstable/unconfirmed.

Itoopeo
04-11-2015, 05:46 PM
That happens when your RAM is full. Delete all to factory settings and dont install anything with facebook in its name and the game should run fine.
Always make sure you have at least 100mb of free ram (in 512mb RAM device).
But i suggest you to try chrome its better always trust me.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk