PDA

View Full Version : Tried contacting support

Magegrimm
04-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Hey, so I am trying to play AL for some time and still couldn't play a minute... Every time I start the game I see that maintenance/update warning and it's constantly like for 1 day straight. I tried contacting support and I can even login with my Facebook account. Can anyone help?

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2015, 05:04 PM
There is something in your connection that blocks AL. There are no maintenance, nor update. If you're on PC, check the firewall. If you're using a foreign network.. there are probably some restrictions on games.

We can't specify the problem if we don't mave more specific informations on your network. Can you give us more infos on your network? Is it a personal wifi (home) or personal 3g or a wifi from somewhere else (school/work/hotspot coffee/etc). Are you on PC or mobile?

If you don't wanna share that, you must send a mail to supports@spacetimestudios.com

Magegrimm
04-09-2015, 05:06 PM
I'm on my mobile and I'm using wifi, it's usually good and this has never happened to me before

Magegrimm
04-09-2015, 05:20 PM
There is something in your connection that blocks AL. There are no maintenance, nor update. If you're on PC, check the firewall. If you're using a foreign network.. there are probably some restrictions on games.

We can't specify the problem if we don't mave more specific informations on your network. Can you give us more infos on your network? Is it a personal wifi (home) or personal 3g or a wifi from somewhere else (school/work/hotspot coffee/etc). Are you on PC or mobile?

If you don't wanna share that, you must send a mail to supports@spacetimestudios.com
I unintalled and installed again it appears it's still the same, my Internet is not that bad I think... I'll just uninstall it.

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2015, 05:21 PM
home wifi? weird. I guess you already tried restarting your router, modem and phone...

Xorrior
04-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Do you have enough memory ? The constant updating happened to a fam member until some apps where deleted.

Magegrimm
04-09-2015, 06:28 PM
@Dragoon Yes restarting was the first thing I did and I also restarted my phone.
@Xorrior Well i have like 1GB left so...I don't think so

Arachnophobik
04-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Try using a vpn ma brotha and connect tp a us server, i recommend flash vpn

Zylx
04-10-2015, 03:24 AM
This type of thing happens when the signal traveling from your IP hits the server, but doesn't ping back. Making your device think that the server is down because its not reading anything being returned. This is usually caused by poor connection speeds. Whenever I'm on 3G, and my device gets throttled down to 2G, this thing happens all the time. So check your connection, restart your router, and then restart your device.

Magegrimm
04-10-2015, 01:13 PM
This type of thing happens when the signal traveling from your IP hits the server, but doesn't ping back. Making your device think that the server is down because its not reading anything being returned. This is usually caused by poor connection speeds. Whenever I'm on 3G, and my device gets throttled down to 2G, this thing happens all the time. So check your connection, restart your router, and then restart your device.
Did all that and unfortunately I can't play so...I won't play this days I guess...

Zylx
04-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Did all that and unfortunately I can't play so...I won't play this days I guess...
Wierd, try running a speed test

Magegrimm
04-10-2015, 01:37 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/10/f4d651c64a06c4b7eedce1fad3e10b6c.jpg

Remiem
04-10-2015, 01:43 PM
If you are unable to use the support portal, you can also e-mail support@spacetimestudios.com and it will create a ticket for you. :)

Magegrimm
04-10-2015, 02:14 PM
If you are unable to use the support portal, you can also e-mail support@spacetimestudios.com and it will create a ticket for you. :)
Thank you, I also tried to find out support's email. :)

Dragoonclaws
04-10-2015, 02:26 PM

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑It was right here xD ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑