PDA

View Full Version : Is ashral heart elite bugged?

regizakirs.rs
04-09-2015, 07:11 PM
I recently checked my ap's and I noticed that I didn't have elite ashral heart. So I got a pt and we got the boss down to where we nearly killed it and when we stunned the 3 skeletons to make the shield drop it wouldn't drop. I've wasted a lot of pots which isn't nearly as bad. The issue is that I wasted other people's time which isn't cool. Does STS know how about the bug and if so is why hasn't it been fixed yet lol?

Pixiex
04-09-2015, 07:24 PM
I don't know why that's not been fixed or how long it's been a problem. Some fellow guildies came across this not long ago.
Hopefully STS will fix it so you can get the AP's :)

Serancha
04-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Did your party wipe at any time during the fight? Heart bosses tend to bug out when that happens.

regizakirs.rs
04-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Did your party wipe at any time during the fight? Heart bosses tend to bug out when that happens.
No we didn't wipe :)
And you are exactly correct Serancha

Serancha
04-09-2015, 08:56 PM
I'll try to test it in the next day or so and see if I can make it die. Ashral Heart is an old friend.

butterspar
04-09-2015, 10:27 PM
I did it on my 27 tank had a full 27 party, was recent too. Guess we just got lucky that it didn't glitch

Lornakk
04-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Do I read this right? You did the elite ashral heart in shuyal at level 27???

Serancha
04-10-2015, 11:02 AM
Elite ashral heart is in the normal Ashral Tower map. It can be reached when you can enter shuyal and doesn't require elite level. I soloed it on a level 30 alt. It's not hard if you know how to run fast in circles.

regizakirs.rs
04-10-2015, 01:48 PM
I'll try to test it in the next day or so and see if I can make it die. Ashral Heart is an old friend.
Thanks Serancha

Serancha
04-12-2015, 12:41 PM

It does work.

vfreakhun
04-14-2015, 10:03 AM
Hmmm. I tried yesterday (solo) and when 2nd globe should have been removed it did not remove....
- If your party wipe it can happen, BUT
- If you accidently kill one guard totally (there is a kind of earthquake at that time) this happens for sure.
I tried to have that AP soooo many times... (most of the time solo)...
and I stuck all the time. Sometimes just 5-10% of the Heart life.

If you wish I can upload pictures with only one guard (spinning) + Heart.
There is a guard (with yellow circle around it) which I cannot kill instantly.
... Maybe Samael AA is the culcprit (instant kill)?

ilhanna
04-14-2015, 10:25 AM
This is the second thread I came across on forum suggesting that the Ashral Heart is bugged. The only time it ever went glitchy on me was when my entire party died. Other times it all went fine. I even took Pandaxxo, the OP of the other thread complaining about Ashral Heart, and trio'd it with a rogue from my guild (both him and my rogue on legendary bow), and we killed it no problem.

ilhanna
04-14-2015, 05:59 PM
Tried it tonight with a mythic bow rogue with Maridos. At one point we both died and Ashral Heart reset, but we just went on. Bubble came down as usual when skeletons were stunned and we killed boss.