PDA

View Full Version : Bow does do some attacks for a bear

Coltona
03-23-2011, 04:01 PM
When i respeced to a dual spec bear and was using my void set i noticed that crushing blow does actuall go through the bow or blaster unlike the slashes. Not sure on how far range it is or if any other attacks work like this but i noticed it with my megablaster since it shoots a large ball at the enemy instead of his slash.

Ellyidol
03-23-2011, 06:08 PM
What do you mean by go through?

A ranged crushing blow you mean? I'll have to check, but I've known that skills follow their skill description range regardless of weapon.

Arterra
03-23-2011, 06:37 PM
my god a ranged rooting power for the bear, that works on bosses... you really are trying to get me to level one.

edit: oh CRUSHING. nv, not interested.

Coltona
03-23-2011, 10:02 PM
What I mean by "go through" is like when the bird does break armor he pushes the bow forward and shoots a arrow or energy ball slightly bigger than the rest. When I used it with my bear he does the bear version of the attack AND shot like an archer. I'll double check this weekend but I noticed it on Roach mostly since I try to stay long range when fighting him and realized hey, he's doing this attack from WAY over there. I think it's very helpful since it's a boss debuff and is perfect for using in a team to help lower your enemies defenses.

Ellyidol
03-23-2011, 10:07 PM
What I mean by "go through" is like when the bird does break armor he pushes the bow forward and shoots a arrow or energy ball slightly bigger than the rest. When I used it with my bear he does the bear version of the attack AND shot like an archer. I'll double check this weekend but I noticed it on Roach mostly since I try to stay long range when fighting him and realized hey, he's doing this attack from WAY over there. I think it's very helpful since it's a boss debuff and is perfect for using in a team to help lower your enemies defenses.

Yeah, so a ranged Crushing Blow you mean?

I really don't think its possible since skills follow their description range and not the weapon range.

Take for example the bird's break armour, with a bow its 12m (?) or so, and with a sword its still the same range.