View Full Version : Will be gone for the next few days.

Ellyidol
03-23-2011, 07:24 PM
To all my in-game buddies, farming partners, and anyone I spend a lot of time with, just wanted you to know that I'll be as on as little as possible for the next few days.

I've been neglecting school work a bit, and today got a small warning that our group for one subject would be "red flagged" - don't know exactly what would happen, but doesn't sound good.

So the next few days I'll be putting the iDevices down and have to stick to work, full time.

DT, Mits, Moog, Ech, Phys, Swed, and NFL (I'll get to you in FB) - I'll just be busy with school.

I'll be on forums still, since most of my work need the use of a computer anyway. I'll probably get on for 15 minutes or so at most, just to take a short break.

Thanks guys, good luck the next few days :)

icantgetkills
03-23-2011, 07:29 PM
friday help me level :,(
haha good luck with the school work brian "red flagged" doesnt sound good :/

hope you back before the end of the weekend :D

Ellyidol
03-23-2011, 07:30 PM
friday help me level :,(
haha good luck with the school work brian "red flagged" doesnt sound good :/

hope you back before the end of the weekend :D

I will if I'm on, don't worry :)

Thanks! I hope I get to catch up in all my 4 subjects by the weekend too, but not expecting to.

Physiologic
03-23-2011, 07:30 PM
No prob man, real life takes priority.

Junside
03-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Can I borrow your STR gear? :P

Edit: More importantly, I hope you get back on track.

Lesrider
03-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Does best Cartman impression:
"Oh nyooo"

What will we do without you???

Don't we have your contest to vote on 'n all?

Ellyidol
03-23-2011, 07:40 PM
No prob man, real life takes priority.

Took me awhile to get that through my head. Lol

Can I borrow your STR gear? :P

Edit: More importantly, I hope you get back on track.

Royal Helm + Plate is the only pricey str gear I use. :)

Does best Cartman impression:
"Oh nyooo"

What will we do without you???

Don't we have your contest to vote on 'n all?

I'll be on forums :)

I'm on my computer 90% of the time when studying since everything is on it - lecture slides, homework, research, etc.

Ellyidol
03-23-2011, 07:42 PM
It's interesting, one of the things I have to research is "internet filtering in workplaces" and problems/solutions for it.

One of the 4 main reasons why they block it is, chatting, social network sites, online gaming and forums. :P

Junside
03-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Royal Helm + Plate is the only pricey str gear I use. :)

I'm looking for a FF shield ;(

Echelong
03-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Just think of it this way if you fail in class your iDevices will be put on hold for a longer period of time. I hope I can find ya on the weekend at least just do your stuff as soon as possible so you can farm again. Work and PL are taking a toll on me so I won't be as much as I would like on PL till mid april, I am working these days close to 11 or 12 hours 7 days a week. Maybe I'm getting old lol I could do this without problems a couple of years ago -_-

Anyways hope to have you back soon.

WhoIsThis
03-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Don't stress it - put life ahead first.

The community will always welcome you back whenever you are ready and life lets you do what you want.

Ellyidol
03-23-2011, 08:04 PM
I'm looking for a FF shield ;(

None with me, sorry :(

Just think of it this way if you fail in class your iDevices will be put on hold for a longer period of time. I hope I can find ya on the weekend at least just do your stuff as soon as possible so you can farm again. Work and PL are taking a toll on me so I won't be as much as I would like on PL till mid april, I am working these days close to 11 or 12 hours 7 days a week. Maybe I'm getting old lol I could do this without problems a couple of years ago -_-

Anyways hope to have you back soon.

Thanks Ech, best of luck to your work too :)

Don't stress it - put life ahead first.

The community will always welcome you back whenever you are ready and life lets you do what you want.

Thanks Attack!

Junside
03-23-2011, 08:06 PM
No problem, be back soon, bro.

skavenger216
03-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Never really played any games with you, sans 1 when I was still a noobie :D, but even still, I hope everything works out with your schooling. Good luck, and hope to see you back on soon!

Ellyidol
03-23-2011, 10:23 PM
No problem, be back soon, bro.

Thanks! I will be, definitely :) Good luck on getting the gear ;)

Never really played any games with you, sans 1 when I was still a noobie :D, but even still, I hope everything works out with your schooling. Good luck, and hope to see you back on soon!

Thank you :)

MITSUISUN
03-24-2011, 12:26 AM
Elly, like all others have said, RL takes top priority. I been chatting with DT and Ech too about this as PL been really taking a toll on my work and personal life (see my "you know when you played too much PL when....) All things listed were true heh.

For the past 2 days I managed not to check forums every 1 min and so far it's working lol And since some visitors are in town, I wont be on this week as much too... perhaps just some gold/pots farming for 30 mins and log, free plat etc...

Reason I login now and on forums is actually trying to find and tell you that: PL on iPad2 is soooo sweeeeeeeeeettt. It's nothing compare to our iPad1 at all, so smooth that I am gonna find a way to see if I can get my pad to even slightly close to perform near iPad2 is. I ran 2 runs and I didnt die, so that says something about iPad2 heh.

Maybe it's for the best. Gives us some time and wait for new content too. But I know I will be playing quite a bit on weekends just to make up loss time during the week hehe.

Wish you the best on everything and we will have fun again, once we have our priorities straight. =)

skavenger216
03-24-2011, 12:37 AM
*cough cough* (raises hand and volunteers himself for any beast tanking work that needs to be done during elly's absence) :D

KingFu
03-24-2011, 01:05 AM
I understand, luckily you'll still be on forums:p When you come back well have to farm like there's no tomorrow:p

Moogerfooger
03-24-2011, 01:21 AM
Hey Elly, good luck homie! Hurry back when ya can, but not at real life's expense :D

Will be down for farming, just gotta grind out the last 13k to 56....again.

p.s. shouldn't the seven guys on the boat be able to help with schoolwork??? :p

Ellyidol
03-24-2011, 01:52 AM
Elly, like all others have said, RL takes top priority. I been chatting with DT and Ech too about this as PL been really taking a toll on my work and personal life (see my "you know when you played too much PL when....) All things listed were true heh.

For the past 2 days I managed not to check forums every 1 min and so far it's working lol And since some visitors are in town, I wont be on this week as much too... perhaps just some gold/pots farming for 30 mins and log, free plat etc...

Reason I login now and on forums is actually trying to find and tell you that: PL on iPad2 is soooo sweeeeeeeeeettt. It's nothing compare to our iPad1 at all, so smooth that I am gonna find a way to see if I can get my pad to even slightly close to perform near iPad2 is. I ran 2 runs and I didnt die, so that says something about iPad2 heh.

Maybe it's for the best. Gives us some time and wait for new content too. But I know I will be playing quite a bit on weekends just to make up loss time during the week hehe.

Wish you the best on everything and we will have fun again, once we have our priorities straight. =)

OMG Mits! Just hearing that makes me want the iPad 2 now! I was fine without it.. Its releasing tomorrow (6PM here). Probably going to sell my iPad 1 then, I'll play on phone for now :)

Best of luck too! :)

I understand, luckily you'll still be on forums:p When you come back well have to farm like there's no tomorrow:p

Thanks bro, forgot you weren't in FB (you should be), so this goes out to you as well :)

Hey Elly, good luck homie! Hurry back when ya can, but not at real life's expense :D

Will be down for farming, just gotta grind out the last 13k to 56....again.

p.s. shouldn't the seven guys on the boat be able to help with schoolwork??? :p

LOL! The guys on the boat didn't really seem like they had much knowledge did they.. :P

Thanks man!