PDA

View Full Version : A few simple suggestions!

KingFu
03-24-2011, 03:04 AM
1) Mass messages.

At often times I want to send a message to multiple people without retyping it. I suggest mass messaging, to a maximum of 3(?) people. You can use semi colons to separate the names and a colon to separate the names from the message.

IE "/r Ladylove; Apollo; Ellyidol: Hey"

2) Comparing items in CS

I made a thread about this a while ago along with others, but I really like this idea. We could be able to compare items from cs to items we are wearing, or to other items in the CS.

3) Loadouts in stash

This one is very very small, but when you're in stash, and go under the inventory tab, you don't have the ability to use load outs, can't you please add it to the inventory tab of stash?:)

4) New vanities!

I would really like to see new vanities! We haven't seen any new ones for a while outside of the holiday ones. I wanna see stuff like Turbans (as suggested by parth), top hats, maybe even a dunce cap or two!

5) A WATERFALL

Nuff' said

6) Bringing back holiday plat store items for the one year anniversary

May be a little too big of a suggestion for this thread:p. It'd be cool if for the 1 year anniversary of PL if they brought back all the passed plat store items ONLY. Only the plat store items, so prices don't get wrecked for tradable items. So no more pumpkin helms, or snowball helms, just Halloween packs (without costumes), Christmas item packs, antlers, big love. Etc

Any feedback?:)

Thanks!

Lesrider
03-24-2011, 03:08 AM
For #1, it better be only to friends or it will just make beggars and other nuisances even more annoying.

KingFu
03-24-2011, 03:10 AM
For #1, it better be only to friends or it will just make beggars and others nuisances even more annoying.

Lol, I don't think it would if it was only to 3 people max. But I guess if you want it to:p

Corpser
03-24-2011, 03:10 AM
1) Mass messages.

At often times I want to send a message to multiple people without retyping it. I suggest mass messaging, to a maximum of 3(?) people. You can use semi colons to separate the names and a colon to separate the names from the message.

IE "/r Ladylove; Apollo; Ellyidol: Hey"

2) Comparing items in CS

I made a thread about this a while ago along with others, but I really like this idea. We could be able to compare items from cs to items we are wearing, or to other items in the CS.

3) Loadouts in stash

This one is very very small, but when you're in stash, and go under the inventory tab, you don't have the ability to use load outs, can't you please add it to the inventory tab of stash?:)

4) New vanities!

I would really like to see new vanities! We haven't seen any new ones for a while outside of the holiday ones. I wanna see stuff like Turbans (as suggested by parth), top hats, maybe even a dunce cap or two!

5) A WATERFALL

Nuff' said

6) Bringing back holiday plat store items for the one year anniversary

May be a little too big of a suggestion for this thread:p. It'd be cool if for the 1 year anniversary of PL if they brought back all the passed plat store items ONLY. Only the plat store items, so prices don't get wrecked for tradable items. So no more pumpkin helms, or snowball helms, just Halloween packs (without costumes), Christmas item packs, antlers, big love. Etc

Any feedback?:)

Thanks!

i like all except last one cause they are put in at that time for a reason and now that they are suddenly epic everyone wants 1 well sorry but they all missed there chance adding more pumkin helms would be bad may as well add more driod costumes

rest of the ideas are epic just wondering what do you mean by laodouts in stash
also i suggested via email to devs they should ad some more full body vanity items

icantgetkills
03-24-2011, 03:11 AM
good thread i like all the ideas mystical :D up for some crypt passage farming anytime soon?

KingFu
03-24-2011, 03:12 AM
Lol thanks killz, maybe with lily:p

Corpser, I'll post a screenshot in a sec. That's the thing I didn't like about the store idea, ruining the exclusiveness (even if they aren't tradable) however it would be great revenue

icantgetkills
03-24-2011, 03:24 AM
Lol thanks killz, maybe with lily:p

Corpser, I'll post a screenshot in a sec. That's the thing I didn't like about the store idea, ruining the exclusiveness (even if they aren't tradable) however it would be great revenue

crypt farming isnt the same without lilly i just seem to get more loot? :P

KaotiicxDream
03-24-2011, 03:35 AM
Nice idea I like em all more or less :)

Necrobane
03-24-2011, 03:40 AM
Numero 5, YESSSSSS.

Ellyidol
03-24-2011, 03:41 AM
Oh you wanna PM me, I'm so touched :o

Necrobane
03-24-2011, 03:46 AM
Wow, I actually missed it where you said top hats...my life has a new purpose. DEVS! TOP HAT NOW. Or I might cry ;(

Fatpigwarrior
03-24-2011, 04:00 AM
lol mystical all i can say is they are rlly good suggestions