PDA

View Full Version : 2 Things.

Necrobane
03-24-2011, 03:38 AM
1) Has anyone wondered why the new helms look different on different classes? I was under teh impression that STS were avoiding this and I liked the prospect of that :/

2) I propose a /readycheck command to use before boss's that pops up a small window with a Yes/No tick box. This could not be used in town and would have maybe a 20 second cooldown. I personally would put this to good use as I constantly start running in as a bear and find no-one behind me ;)

Thanks.

Fatpigwarrior
03-24-2011, 04:01 AM
what do you mean ready/check?

Riccits
03-24-2011, 04:03 AM
i run to boss if someone follows or not... dont want to have poping up such a box whil iam fighting...

Necrobane
03-24-2011, 04:43 AM
Perhaps you could only use it when your group is out of combat. By /readycheck I mean you type it in, and everyone else in the party gets a Yes/No check box to tick and once everyone says yes the tank gets a PM that says everyone is ready. I could be used for a range of things including PvP fight starts, Pulling boss's ect. If it was used only when out of combat would you still dislike it Ricits?

Riccits
03-24-2011, 05:03 AM
afraid of overusages.. :/ do u feel often ur group doesnt follow?
for pvp may better usage, but iam pure pve ;)

Echelong
03-24-2011, 07:22 AM
1- I think they did this so birds didn't have their Beaks (dunno if its the right word) poking out of the eye holes on their helms. I don't like it because elfs only get to wear a tiara >< whats next a ballerina outfit?

2-I will just keep doing what I do buff up and go on a killing rampage till the group figures out that I went in solo >.>

drewcapu
03-24-2011, 03:43 PM
2) Turn on your map. You can see if everyone is close behind or far behind. I've got mine zoomed in pretty far in. I like big triangles :)