PDA

View Full Version : Something I hope for...

Armourslash
04-10-2015, 06:07 AM
I'm not gonna talk about AL at all in this sentece but im going to make this clear. This game has recieved a lot of updates more than SL and DL however this game could go further if you continue updating this game, generally if they have any problems with trying to make a decent event, cap etc whey don't they just ask us since we could have some helping ideas especially how this game has been around for 5 years and can still keep going strong if you continue development, I'll really appreciate that. P.S I'm coming back to PL to stop my boredom, anythin to do?).

End
04-10-2015, 06:14 AM
Wall glitch

Armourslash
04-10-2015, 06:50 AM
Wall glitch

xfarmtwinkx
04-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Welcome back :)

Armourslash
04-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Welcome back :)

Thanks wut can we do nowadays? Still the old stuff?

Epw
04-10-2015, 10:15 AM
Cap another toon, farm, save up, pvp, rush, more farm, more pvp, more rush, report account traders, report item/gold swappers between al-pl, more farm, more pvp, more rush, chill & listen for those wise kids in towns, laugh, more farm, more pvp, more rush, make trash talkers even more mad, make selfies with trash talkers, find old friends, no more friends, get new friends, glitch the walls, get bored, log out, go out, live a life, come back, start over :)

anahadaz
04-10-2015, 11:20 AM
56-61 is a lot more active now

Ignitedmage
04-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Well through the first thing you said, i know all hoping for an other update for PL but my wish is only that, PL will stay alive for longer and longer :)

Secondly, now, if you were pro, then rush and get peace after a day or so, glitch walls if you like it, and start merching hard(it takes 1 year to be close to rich when merching lol) and buy things you like and you love!

Now a days goal tho

End
04-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Well through the first thing you said, i know all hoping for an other update for PL but my wish is only that, PL will stay alive for longer and longer :)

Secondly, now, if you were pro, then rush and get peace after a day or so, glitch walls if you like it, and start merching hard(it takes 1 year to be close to rich when merching lol) and buy things you like and you love!

Now a days goal tho

Depends how good you are at merching, and what your definition of rich is. Money isn't too big of a problem. If I need something I'll get it.I think 3 months is all I need to get to my standard of rich