PDA

View Full Version : Translation needed...

RueMorgue
03-24-2011, 08:05 AM
Ok....can anyone tell me what " Ahoota-hoota" means? Is it some sort of goblin taunt? Are they refering to my momma? And I would love to know what the groups of aliens are saying, you know....the groups that sound like cackling mean girls. I'm almost certain that one part is "try to stay open-minded". Any help would be appreciated....thanks in advance.

RueMorgue: 55 Warrior
Furyfeathers : 47 Archer

Arterra
03-24-2011, 08:11 AM
Lol and I thought you where referring to things like hi see translations, idk.

My favorite sound is when zombies make like a smexy sound...

RueMorgue
03-24-2011, 08:18 AM
Lol. Please define smexy. smexy= something a smurf might say? I'm not familiar with the vernacular....

KingGiant
03-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Lol. Please define smexy. smexy= something a smurf might say? I'm not familiar with the vernacular....

Smexy is cute speak for secksi. Tee hee

Kalielle
03-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Every time I hear the cockroach say, "Garbage! Stay away from my garbage!" I think to myself, oh yeah need to remember to take out the trash today.

drewcapu
03-24-2011, 09:57 AM

Negative.

Sexy in Smurf is still "smurfy".

superss
03-24-2011, 10:02 AM
lol the goblin king is funny quote "think your gonna get rid of me?! well i'm gonna get rid of YOU!"

FluffNStuff
03-24-2011, 10:36 AM
I've failed my mission.

RueMorgue
03-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Lol. Smexy...zombies.......could be a gruesome fetish. Still dying to know what the aliens say...

Arterra
03-24-2011, 11:32 AM
Lol. Smexy...zombies.......could be a gruesome fetish.

...what have i done

davidis57
03-24-2011, 03:10 PM
They should put a derby on Goldfever so he looks like oddjob from James Bond's Goldfinger. I think of Goldfinger everytime we tackle him.

RueMorgue
03-24-2011, 03:36 PM
I have theories about Goldfever.... plus, he looks like an award that would be given out to a hollywood type.

Snakespeare
03-24-2011, 05:32 PM
They should put a derby on Goldfever so he looks like oddjob from James Bond's Goldfinger. I think of Goldfinger everytime we tackle him.

It would be nice, because then they can use the mesh for a dead-eye derby, instead of the feather-in-a-bonnet we currently have.

Greyhorse
03-24-2011, 06:13 PM
I asked what the aliens were saying a while back in the 'ask noob questions without fear of flaming' thread. To me, it sounds like the end part is " ... not afraid of Mynie." Aww, how cute! They have a pet name for Mynas! :)

Klaubocera, lvl 52 bearie (See what I did there?)

Xenzix
03-25-2011, 09:22 AM

Lol... I accidentally called him Goldfinger when I started a game... Had a group and I said
'Killing Goldfinger...'

Makes me wish Bond had said.

'No Mr. Goldfinger ... I wish you would die!! ' ....And if you're felling generous I'd really like a Sewer King Scarab;)

JaytB
03-25-2011, 09:31 AM
About the aliens... I always thought they said something like 'I'm not afraid of sniping', right before popping me one between the eyes. Could be completely wrong though.

I like the 'ouga ouga' sound the yeti's make...