PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Mythic Set To Vanity

Aprove
04-10-2015, 06:24 AM
So, the new expansion has been announced, but we don't know when.
After the new expansion, the Cheap Pinks that's lv 46 would beat the Upgraded Mythic set (Lv 36). So, The Mythic Set will eventually becomes a trash/useless. Currently, Imbued set has beaten the upgraded Mythic Set

How about a quest to Convert the Mythic set to Vanity Set, After The Expansion Release? (The Quest is Optional)
That would be very awesome. We can use it as a trophy, [The set looks very cool with the Electric Particle effect (Perfect to become a vanity) ]

Quest Name: Uller/Himingleva/Vili's* Incarnation
Requirements :
Must Have the upgraded Mythic set
Must be lv 42 or above
Quest Provider / Quest NPC : Elder Jadid (Garetta Town)
Reward(s) :

Vanity version of Upgraded Mythic Set
Hero Of Legend Banner [Untradeable, but Stashable]
[Reborn] Title
Achievement 'Reborn! Hero Of Legend' (Grants 0 AP)
10,000 Gold

What to-do :

Go to Tomb Of Altmore near Garetta (This tomb will have mobs, like Watcher Tombs/Kraag Tombs)
Find Uller/Vili/Himingleva's* Grave
Uller/Vili/Himingleva* Will speak to you in their ghost form
Uller/Vili/Himingleva* will give you the essence, used to convert the upgraded mythic set to vanity
Go back to Elder Jadid, and give him the essence
See the Blacksmith Of Garetta, Lyok to convert your Mythic set to Vanity set
You now have the vanity set.
Turn-in the quest to Elder Jadid, then he will give you the 'Hero Of Legend' Banner

NOTE(s):
- Mythic Set will be removed from Lockeds, But still available in Elite Golden Pirate Chest (Helm) , Elite Golden Warchest (Armor)
- This quest is optional. If you don't do it, it won't affect anything
- The Vanity Version of the mythic set Does Not add stats
- The Gems ( Including Para Gem) that you socketed into the mythic set, will be returned to your inventory ( The grand gems will returned at their Gem form, You can socket it again at another item, Untradeable but stashable)
- *Depends on your class (Sorcerer: Vili , Uller: Warrior, Himingleva: Rogue)

I made up this "Quest" and "Note(s)", STG could modify it to be better

So, what do you think?
Any Feedbacks will be welcomed.

P.S. My english is bad .Peace.

Hoardseeker
04-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Lol! You are tooo Slow, Go check out Dark Imbued Armor set

Aprove
04-10-2015, 05:53 PM

LOL, I forgot -_-
Editing the thread now :p

SacredKnight
04-10-2015, 06:31 PM

Wait, wait, wait, Dark Imbued?!?!?!

Also, I like this idea. ;)

Serillia
04-10-2015, 09:43 PM

Dark Imbued? :O

Hoardseeker
04-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Dark Imbued? :O

It's the Armour got from the Recipe from the Vendor in Planar Tombs

Aprove
04-10-2015, 11:58 PM

Isn't the armour name is Imbued Gem?

Also, I like this idea. ;)

Glad You like my idea. I thought everyone will hate me for this idea :p

Serillia
04-11-2015, 12:33 AM

Think its called Dark crystal......And once its crafted with recipe you get the imbued gem

Wazakesy
04-11-2015, 01:57 AM
Let me clear up this

Elite planar tombs chests >> Dark crystal helm/armor >> corresponding recipe from vendor >> ingredients + craft >> corresponding imbued

Aprove
04-11-2015, 09:35 AM
This is getting a little embarrassing. We are talking about 'Dark Imbued' Set Not the Mythic Set to Vanity Set xD

Earlingstad
04-11-2015, 09:44 AM
The mythic set turned into a vanity would be a great idea. +1

Schnitzel
04-11-2015, 03:54 PM
agreed with vanity idea

Dragoonclaws
04-11-2015, 09:46 PM
I hardly understand what you mean by vanity. So you want a quest or a NPC that will turn the mythic set into a vanity?

Aprove
04-11-2015, 10:00 PM
I hardly understand what you mean by vanity. So you want a quest or a NPC that will turn the mythic set into a vanity?

I want a quest.
The NPC that provides the quest will be in Garetta Town (The Expansion Town).

Edit: Added the quest info

Aprove
04-12-2015, 08:43 AM
Need more agrees huehehe.
And I hope the devs read this thread.

Hoardseeker
04-12-2015, 09:35 AM
-1 from me 0AP and just 10k gold! ? Remember?we spent 100k for condensed essence and Million for Helm/Armour
I'm sure that whoever made this thread does not own Lv36 Mythic Set

Aprove
04-12-2015, 09:49 AM
-1 from me 0AP and just 10k gold! ? Remember?we spent 100k for condensed essence and Million for Helm/Armour

Actually, I own Mythic Set lv 36, and I know the pain to upgrade the mythic set, It's really hard and lenghty (Especially the helm one). It took me about 3+ Hours to finish it.
Well this is my 'made up' quest, STS can modify it into a 'More fair' quest.
It's better than having the mythic set liquidated for 540+ Gold.
(Remember: The quest is optional)

And, You have the right to disagree or not :)
I won't force you to agree my idea

Maunyabastian
04-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Wait, so this is gonna be the first vanities with permanent stats?
Then what is it to show off? Like the Yeti and Frankenstein sets, they are so freaking cool. And later, they will be replaced? No, please.

Maunyabastian
04-12-2015, 10:58 AM

That's not a good reason to disagree. You know [Arcane] title? How much money rewarded? Where have you been?

Aprove
04-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Wait, so this is gonna be the first vanities with permanent stats?

I don't understand this. So do you mean The vanity version of the upgraded mythic set still add stats?
If yes, No it will not add stats.

Then what is it to show off? Like the Yeti and Frankenstein sets, they are so freaking cool. And later, they will be replaced? No, please.

Yes, it's for show off (Vanities are made for show off, arent they?). And I think the Yeti and Frankenstein will not be replaced with this, Because they are more rare, Most People likes to wear rare stuffs.

Hoardseeker
04-13-2015, 02:08 AM
That's not a good reason to disagree. You know [Arcane] title? How much money rewarded? Where have you been?

Well,Were you Forced to use Gold for Arcane title? Go loot those Elite Golden Chests and Get a Chance for Arcane,But,You were Forced to pay 100k for Condensed Essence for Lv36 Mythic Set.There is No point in your Post.

If there is a permanent Stats Boost Like 15%Luck/15%Xp/15%damage/15%Reduction that DOES NOT Stack with Elixirs (Except Luck?) in the Vanity,I would Agree

Aprove
04-18-2015, 07:44 PM
Up, up and away. 'Mythic Set' Seems to be a trending topic nowadays. Let STG know about this idea :D

If there is a permanent Stats Boost Like 15%Luck/15%Xp/15%damage/15%Reduction that DOES NOT Stack with Elixirs (Except Luck?) in the Vanity,I would Agree

First of all, Vanities never ADD STATS/BOOST. and if they do, People will riot.
I know you've spent about 3M For the mythic set in early release.
This idea/Quest can avoid having the mythic set liquidated for 1k Gold, or just hanging around in your inventory Unused/Treated like trash (That's a waste of 3M Money and Efforts to upgrade it to lv 36). Plus, You get a 'Hero of Legend' Banner which can be used for style/looks or a trophy

If you don't like it, don't do the quest because the quest is optional.

diimitrii
04-25-2015, 11:49 AM
If they do this i will buy a mythic set for my rouge now!I don't buy it now cuse of expansion, but f they do this i will sure do it cuse they look really cool and i think the rouges mythics are the coolests