PDA

View Full Version : powerlevelers in depth relationship!

Arterra
03-24-2011, 05:15 PM
lol I stumbled upon a game with the usual: a lv35 bird, not even autoattacking, not even responding when i try calling him out. finally he dies, and some lv55 revs him. we ask WHY DEAR GOD WHY and he responds that he was his friend.

so i no longer blame the newbees

i blame the mynas gen running them.

swill pits is probably one of the worst places to go running someone for levels or even drops. short of shadow caves. honestly, people get powerleveled and taught the basics, then they go and do what is logical, higher levels = higher xp. i wish there was a short way for quickchat to say "ANY monster with a RED circle gives SAME XP!!!!! just go to a place 5 levels above you so you at least make some difference on them!!! GO AWAY."

anyways, my battery died before seeing the end. Phar, inform me lol

Sigkill
03-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Lolzers uhahahahhahahhaahahhaha

Duped
03-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Personally I agree. The guys who don't even do anything drive me nuts. I had a level 25 show up in AO2 and wanted me to go for the keeper with him. No way! Stick 5 levels within your range, and actually contribute! Just my .02 of course. Although, I do get a nice chuckle when they die while running xp pots :)

Coltona
03-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Lol I help friends but they get SOOOO ambitious because they didn't die so they want to try the boss on for size and i'm like guys i'm taking all the heat so in the end i normally just try to get a hgih lvl party ready to fill in with me so i don't have to boot anyone (feel like a jerk when i do)

Keohike
03-24-2011, 07:15 PM
Power Level FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fyrce
03-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Shouldn't the powerleveler be required to play with their powerleveled playmates? After all....

Ladylove
03-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Shouldn't the powerleveler be required to play with their powerleveled playmates? After all....

Lol, they would not get very far I think...

Arterra
03-24-2011, 09:02 PM
reminds me of the party that quit after reaching gold fevers room... the sad thing was that it was all lv53 and over, and the last guy out said "its just that gold fever keeps killing us!"

hey, i was ok with them leaving. let me invite over my own team for a free boss. no pinks tho, more the pity.

Pharcyde
03-24-2011, 09:13 PM
lol I was with you in that game, or came late.

The level 55 was powerleveling his friend.... then he yelled at me for saying he was a leach after you left...

edit: Anyways, we killed the boss, he died like 30 times during.

Ladylove
03-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Mike is helping me level a bird in PP, but I am fighting and keeping up... PP is good for all the mobs and the drops are good for gold.

Arterra
03-24-2011, 09:16 PM
lol I was with you in that game, or came late.

The level 55 was powerleveling his friend.... then he yelled at me for saying he was a leach after you left...

lol the mynas gen training the android gen training the keeper gen training the keeper gen v1-5 (each keeper gen kills even less mobs in the center of VL) training the new and even dumber BS gen...

Conradin
03-24-2011, 09:19 PM
lol the mynas gen training the android gen training the keeper gen training the keeper gen v1-5 (each keeper gen kills even less mobs in the center of VL) training the new and even dumber BS gen...

B.S. gen - Classic

Ladylove
03-24-2011, 09:20 PM
B.S. gen - Classic

Lol BS... I get it ;)

Fyrce
03-25-2011, 03:31 AM
LOL. I just want them all to play together most of the time.

Once in awhile, I check them out for the comic relief. I really love their conversation, such as blah blah (some easy boss or easy level) is hard/impossible, keeps killing them, they need better gear, etc. Classic. I loved it from swamps/Aoi/Aoii/Aoiii. Still love it. Some of funniest things I've ever seen/heard.

Oh, and Skeller. I remember: "Skeller is HARD!"

Like if someone bought them a cool car, they'd instantly be top race car drivers. Soooo amusing.

Riccits
03-25-2011, 04:01 AM
lol I stumbled upon a game with the usual: a lv35 bird, not even autoattacking, not even responding when i try calling him out. finally he dies, and some lv55 revs him. we ask WHY DEAR GOD WHY and he responds that he was his friend.

so i no longer blame the newbees

i blame the mynas gen running them.

swill pits is probably one of the worst places to go running someone for levels or even drops. short of shadow caves. honestly, people get powerleveled and taught the basics, then they go and do what is logical, higher levels = higher xp. i wish there was a short way for quickchat to say "ANY monster with a RED circle gives SAME XP!!!!! just go to a place 5 levels above you so you at least make some difference on them!!! GO AWAY."

anyways, my battery died before seeing the end. Phar, inform me lol

why u not leaved immediatly? i normally like to leave when i c ther is no hoster :-/ just someone leaves and a low level enters and party is ruined...
i really hope that a host-less game isnt possible in future...

StompArtist
03-25-2011, 06:54 AM

Hey! I joined with Android (never power leveled). I refuse to be designated as an Androgen.

Arterra
03-25-2011, 07:51 AM
Hey! I joined with Android (never power leveled). I refuse to be designated as an Androgen.

Lol I came in right in the middle of the mynas gen, dont worry about names. If someone doesn't powerlevel you can tell.