PDA

View Full Version : STS blog?

Arterra
03-24-2011, 05:26 PM
so, why is it exactly it is not used anymore? i just find it to be something awkward for a new person to look at, seeing how there have been no updates to it in months. could lead to the wrong impressions.

maybe the Homepage is taking too much of what should be the blogs content... things like STS in the press sounds more reserved for the blog...

OR

WAIT FOR IT

weekly updates from devs about current work on PL, Blackstar, and the company in general. Having word from the devs would be incredible, and it is the perfect way to release tiny little spoilers or office humor. Keyphrase: developers consistently relaying info, of any relevance, to a growing audience.

Kossi
03-24-2011, 05:27 PM
ikr...why dont they do it?
also why arent site leaders working?

Justg
03-24-2011, 05:58 PM
We're BUSY! This last year has been absolutely nuts for us, and blogging just did not rise to the "git 'er done" list.

That being said, we're adding a lot of bandwidth (up to 19 folks now) and this should be bubbling up as a priority for us. Stay tuned for "Pocket Legends: 1 Year In"

aluxuryhoggy
03-24-2011, 06:00 PM
Haha sweet, hope there's a big party

kiitz
03-24-2011, 06:15 PM
We're BUSY! This last year has been absolutely nuts for us, and blogging just did not rise to the "git 'er done" list.

That being said, we're adding a lot of bandwidth (up to 19 folks now) and this should be bubbling up as a priority for us. Stay tuned for "Pocket Legends: 1 Year In"

Justg, did you used to work in consulting? Just wondering because I never hear people use "bandwidth" in that context, except in consultantese (I used worked as a management consultant for 4 years), along with other phrases like:

- Where the rubber meets the road
- Get some skin in the game
- Boil the ocean

Just to name a few. Actually, I remember when I was instant messaging one of the brand new analysts working at the firm. I was going to assign him some work and I asked him how his bandwidth was currently. He responded saying, "Aren't we all on the same wifi in the office?"

Anyway, just wondering :)

Kiitz

Arterra
04-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Personally think blog should be informal announcement kind of place, idk.

Fyrce
04-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Or maybe players can have blogs, like develop their characters...?

Arterra
04-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Or maybe players can have blogs, like develop their characters...?

well we can just have offtopic posts, idk...
btw, make sure to celebrate your soon to be post 999 and 1000!

Frenzyn
04-06-2011, 08:45 PM

Or 10 years in?