PDA

View Full Version : Free platinum

ClumsyCactus
04-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Okay, you mods and devs seem to be under the false impression that trialplay gives you free plat (based on this screenshot)

They dont.
The offers never work and if you go to support you have around a 2% chance of getting your platinum, atleast in my experience.
You should honestly remove them and get something Else.

Zylx
04-11-2015, 02:20 AM
While I agree with you to some point (its pretty ridiculous to have these offers not work the way they should), these advert companies are what keeps the game f2p

Rx8
04-11-2015, 02:22 AM
While I agree with you to some point (its pretty ridiculous to have these offers not work the way they should), these advert companies are what keeps the game f2p

your talking about a company that literally offers the premium currencies of a game, those offers which do not work, and these are seen in almost 97.933% of games.........

Zylx
04-11-2015, 02:25 AM
your talking about a company that literally offers the premium currencies of a game, those offers which do not work, and these are seen in almost 97.933% of games.........
Yes, for every offer completed, STS gets a certain amount of coin from the companies that advertise their products in Nativex, Fyber, or Trial Pay. Without them, STS would make it more costly to play.

Rx8
04-11-2015, 02:29 AM
Yes, for every offer completed, STS gets a certain amount of coin from the companies that advertise their products in Nativex, Fyber, or Trial Pay. Without them, STS would make it more costly to play.

ik that, But as a matter of recieving the prize...its only STS that's getting paid, where's the plat the player should get?

SacredKnight
04-11-2015, 02:30 AM

True indeed! But even though STS may be getting coin, we're not :/ So ideally we ask for something like Fyber that works ^_^

SakuraXYZ
04-11-2015, 02:48 AM
NativeX is fine, although some offer links may be broken, but fixed after a support ticket.

Fyber, for me only the offers listed on top works. I got my plat from the offers except from game of war age, now waiting for reply on ticket. The offers listed below are almost all broken or leads you to a different app in the store.. They should really look into that.

Trialpay, low rewards, almsot never get your plat. Your better off not doing it lol just wasting time.

ClumsyCactus
04-11-2015, 03:15 AM
NativeX is fine, although some offer links may be broken, but fixed after a support ticket.

Fyber, for me only the offers listed on top works. I got my plat from the offers except from game of war age, now waiting for reply on ticket. The offers listed below are almost all broken or leads you to a different app in the store.. They should really look into that.

Trialpay, low rewards, almsot never get your plat. Your better off not doing it lol just wasting time.

This is EXACTLY hoe it is for me

ClumsyCactus
04-11-2015, 03:19 AM

First of all, i luv ya sig, havent noticed it until now!
Secondly, TAG ur it go check the tag thread XD
And, to be serious, they should remove trialplay and perhaps give us one of the video-watching services that other games have...
You get to watch like 1-2 videos per day MAX some day None and they all have really Low rewards like 1 plat, but i have NEVER Had to contact a support for a video...

Wazakesy
04-11-2015, 05:48 AM

Level up stronghold (the main bjg building) to lv5. Then plats granted

Kaliarra
04-11-2015, 09:00 AM
TrialPay and Fyber have both had great customer service when I had a problem not getting my plat. Not once have they not delivered. If you have a problem, contact them with proof of completing the offer and they'll gladly resolve the issue! I'm very happy with their service. I have gotten most of my platinum through them. (: