PDA

View Full Version : They banned me for no reason??!!

Thedexeagle
03-25-2011, 06:55 AM
I was with my accounts which were Eaglequick, Eaglejunior and Stickgum. I suddenly went out onto the log in screen when I was in Balefort Castle. I then signed back in and found that my email and password was wrong.?? Is there something wrong?? The Dev team banned my device for no reason so then I can't make a new email for Pocket Legends, any help?? Please help as soon as possible!! Right now I can't play PL!:(

StompArtist
03-25-2011, 06:57 AM
I was with my accounts which were Eaglequick, Eaglejunior and Stickgum. I suddenly went out onto the log in screen when I was in Balefort Castle. I then signed back in and found that my email and password was wrong.?? Is there something wrong?? The Dev team banned my device for no reason so then I can't make a new email for Pocket Legends, any help?? Please help as soon as possible!! Right now I can't play PL!:(

Email support. Boards cannot help you.

Ellyidol
03-25-2011, 06:58 AM

If your email/password is wrong, that probably isn't a ban.

Regardless, ban or not, support would be the best way. They don't discuss anything in relation in forums.

Good luck! Hope nothing's wrong.

lilbyrdie
03-25-2011, 08:04 AM
This sounds similar to a report I read yesterday of someone having their password changed on them ... but in that case, they saw emails about it being changed and most have written it off as an email account hack (or PL hack, but where the person foolishly used the same password with their email).

But, if it is, I'd recommend everyone rotate their passwords and make sure their PL password is nothing like their email password -- someone might have found a way in.

Justg
03-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Email support(at)spacetimestudios.com to deal with this please.