PDA

View Full Version : Tangled up in you..

Arachnophobik
04-11-2015, 05:02 AM
First of all, this is a tribute for my old guild Eutopia, after a year long bond i've met so many great people. You will all remain in my heart as gears/pets/weapons will expire, our friendships that we have made and memories we have shared wont. This cover i did is for you guys :)

Sorry for some wrong lyrics, rhythm, bad audio and video quality, i just heard about this song two days ago. But i couldnt help but cover it for you guys already, no matter where we are right now, just remember, im still tangled up in you ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKB73mHZgnA

Deathdor
04-11-2015, 06:57 AM
I love it we deserve a cookie!

I miss Eutopia...
Good place, good people.

well played, Pho! :)
Long live the people! ~ Deathdor
srsly gotta change my name...

There's no place like a guild but it's what comes from the guild that makes it what it is or what it was - there's ya cookie. cherish it.
:)

Arachnophobik
04-11-2015, 06:58 AM
I miss Eutopia...
Good place, good people.

well played, Pho! :)
Long live the people! ~ Deathdor
srsly gotta change my name...

There's no place like a guild but it's what comes from the guild that makes it what it is or what it was - there's ya cookie. cherish it.
:)
Awwwe i havent had a laugh this good in months :') true dedo, all truue!

Mewtuh
04-11-2015, 08:35 AM
First of all, this is a tribute for my old guild Eutopia, after a year long bond i've met so many great people. You will all remain in my heart as gears/pets/weapons will expire, our friendships that we have made and memories we have shared wont. This cover i did is for you guys :)

Sorry for some wrong lyrics, rhythm, bad audio and video quality, i just heard about this song two days ago. But i couldnt help but cover it for you guys already, no matter where we are right now, just remember, im still tangled up in you ;)

Pho this is great.. :))

Froxanthar
04-12-2015, 08:45 PM

Way to go buddy! Miss Eutopia..

Dex_addict
04-13-2015, 04:12 AM
Beautiful song and awesome cover Pho. I love and miss you all very much, hope that wherever you guys are in AL you are happy and achieving everything you want too! Eutopia was an incredible adventure, highs, lows and certainly as GM for almost a year an experience I will never forget, at many times stressful but as I sit here reflecting on it now after all is said and done we really did create what I always hoped for, a place where real bonds could be made, more than just a guild, Eutopia really was "Greatness defined by Friendship" unfortunately with inactiveness and missing core players/Officers we lost our way and I eventually lost mine, who knows....maybe one day Eutopia will return, I never say never...but for now I will carry it in my heart. Eutopia is not just a name, it is a feeling from within, an entrancing atmosphere but most importantly it is carried within people. Thank you so much to each and every one of you who was a part of it!!! Big squuuuuuuueeeeezeeeees and best wishes to you all :*

Arachnophobik
04-19-2015, 04:13 AM
Almost forgot this thread lol, i love you all and will always do :')