PDA

View Full Version : Pvp lvl 35 bear

Wbto-Angeluscustos
03-25-2011, 03:15 PM
After getting to lvl 55 I thought I would just full around a bit IN GAME i mean. So I started a Pvp account I level to level 35 and my guy is a bear.. i kind of suck right now about 300 kills and almost 400 deaths.. so i was just wandering for a str bear what should my attributes as in INT, DEX, and STR be at and what should my abilities be at.. like the stomp and rage and stuff.

Also what are some good combos because as of now I do not know much accept for buffing up then pulling and stomping.

Also whats best for bear str, dex or int

PS i posted this in the general discussion but didnt get much feedback, someone suggested to post here so hopefully someone can help :)

Kingofhurtz
03-25-2011, 04:30 PM
Intbears are the most fun IMO but if youre looking to win, don't use one. I suggest hybrid str/dex

Dynastu
03-25-2011, 04:32 PM
First of all, you should use dex items. Put the least amount of points possible into dex and give the rest to str. Then use a shivering talon, croc head wing, swamp rat leather, and a swamp rat dead-eye derby.

I have also tried a voodoo bear... But its not very effective

Wbto-Angeluscustos
03-25-2011, 08:33 PM
I have all the items you just mention so I will respec I guess anyone know exactly what I should make my attributes and abilities?

Dynastu
03-25-2011, 09:51 PM
For abilities don't put any points into restore. Put 6 into rage, stomp, and beckon. And I really don't recommend maxing iron blood because your cool down is much longer than the 20 second buff.

joeychandler
03-26-2011, 02:35 AM
For abilities don't put any points into restore. Put 6 into rage, stomp, and beckon. And I really don't recommend maxing iron blood because your cool down is much longer than the 20 second buff.

1 restore, 6 rage yea, 3* stomp, 6 beckon is kinda unneeded for a dex bear, so like 3/4 should do. Rest you can put in hell scream and buffs (taunt).

Wbto-Angeluscustos
03-26-2011, 09:33 AM
1 restore, 6 rage yea, 3* stomp, 6 beckon is kinda unneeded for a dex bear, so like 3/4 should do. Rest you can put in hell scream and buffs (taunt).

welll thanks guys.. i will use and see which one i like better.. from the two from joey and dynastu..

does anyone know how much str, dex and int i should havE?

Dynastu
03-26-2011, 11:55 AM
welll thanks guys.. i will use and see which one i like better.. from the two from joey and dynastu..

does anyone know how much str, dex and int i should havE?

I recommend 102 dex (minimum without low lvl pink boosting items) and 77 str.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
03-28-2011, 08:54 AM
alright... and what if wanted to dual spec at lvl 35.. str and dex.. would i have to have like 90 of each or something? and what should my abilities be