PDA

View Full Version : L20 mage

Jyuu1205
04-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Looking forward to hopping into the low levels with the almighty founders people, any tips and build suggestions? Estimated gear prices, ring suggestions, what not, anything would be nice. Thanks for the tips :)

End
04-11-2015, 01:25 PM
Fbow, paw or str platpack works nicely.

Motivating
04-11-2015, 03:09 PM
I use- 6 of both debuffs, 6 heal and 1 light.
Plat pack arm + pink 20 paw.
You last a long time :)

Budapest
04-13-2015, 03:14 PM

I highly don't recommend this.

AppleNoob
04-13-2015, 03:37 PM
I highly don't recommend this.

It has worked.

Budapest
04-13-2015, 03:49 PM
It has worked.

You will lose to almost anyone that carries an Fbow. You will lose to any class that has Heal. You also cannot kite, so you'll be destroyed even harder when being teamed, and if you are unfortunate enough to miss a heal, there's no way you can survive after missing it. In fact, the only thing that build can probably beat is Foxes...I'd like to know what "it has worked" on.

Rescind
04-14-2015, 02:22 AM
5heal 5fire 6light 1 ice 1icestorm 1 drain
That's what I used on my Dex mage
Works well with both paw and fbow

Etarbitrev
04-14-2015, 03:40 AM
You will lose to almost anyone that carries an Fbow. Wrong. You will lose to any class that has Heal. Wrong. You also cannot kite, so you'll be destroyed even harder when being teamed, (I cant tell whether you're tapped in the head or if you're trolling, either way... Wrong. and if you are unfortunate enough to miss a heal, there's no way you can survive after missing it. In fact, the only thing that build can probably beat is Foxes...I'd like to know what "it has worked" on. Show me these foxes? I know that with said build I can tank & beat all/most of the hammer foxes at 22 ?

66/511 is the standard 20 str mage build, if you, like me, prefer more kiteability & less tank swap 1 Bov to 1 icestorm. Yes, I said icestorm, even those these are mana tanks they still do not need this much armor, yea it'll be harder during the rage/unBoV period but its do-able. If you are really keen to be the best etc, "of greatness" is the best type for tank as it gives the most armor. A mashup of conqueror's and guru will give you the best hit/crit as well as the best mana.
I highly recommend getting purp 20 paw first as it gives more m/s & I'm pretty sure more armor, even if it doesn't its cheaper & considering you're new to 20 you might regret shelling out a ton of money for something in a level you dont like (if you can find one).
ohhh also, with regards to rings, get 67 str & rest on int, use the 3m/s int ring appropriately, same with the 5 armor 1ms 1hs str ring. P.S you could utilise the 2 crit/hit +2m/s dmg rings effectively too :)

little side tip, make all bears rage before you use BoV otherwise they could stall buff, & it just minimalises the time you are unbuffed & them buffed.

Budapest
04-14-2015, 02:18 PM
You will lose to almost anyone that carries an Fbow. Wrong. You will lose to any class that has Heal. Wrong. You also cannot kite, so you'll be destroyed even harder when being teamed, (I cant tell whether you're tapped in the head or if you're trolling, either way... Wrong. and if you are unfortunate enough to miss a heal, there's no way you can survive after missing it. In fact, the only thing that build can probably beat is Foxes...I'd like to know what "it has worked" on. Show me these foxes? I know that with said build I can tank & beat all/most of the hammer foxes at 22 ?

You will lose to almost anyone that carries an Fbow. Wrong. Yes, you are wrong. You will lose to any class that has Heal. Wrong. Yes, you are wrong. You also cannot kite, so you'll be destroyed even harder when being teamed, (I cant tell whether you're tapped in the head or if you're trolling, either way... Wrong. Yes, you are wrong, and as for the beginning sentence, I can't tell whether or not you're the most ignorant mage with 15k kills I've met, or just irrationally set to one opinion because your "friend" said it, but regardless, you are wrong. and if you are unfortunate enough to miss a heal, there's no way you can survive after missing it. In fact, the only thing that build can probably beat is Foxes...I'd like to know what "it has worked" on. Funny, you didn't reply to half of this said message? I suppose you had enough logical thinking to the missing heal part to know it was true. Show me these foxes? I know that with said build I can tank & beat all/most of the hammer foxes at 22. Wrong. And if you actually believe you can tank, & beat every fox, I will make one, gather a few others, and we can test this oh so, "almighty" build. In fact, let's test it against everything I've put in this comment. You also failed to tell me why I was wrong, but I could care less for irrational statements, like the ones in your comment. :encouragement:

Etarbitrev
04-14-2015, 02:35 PM
Right cool, before you get all angry at me. I would put it into words but I'd much prefer to show you ig. As I've said in god knows how many threads, I've spent literally all my time of PL in 15-20 PvP, I originally started as a 20 mage, so considering I've been doing this before you knew what a plat pack was, dont get on your high horse.

P.S I'll happily prove it ig, When I'm vsing all of this group of foxies, remember that they're 2 lvls higher & have their best skill & I dont at 20. (Not that it should matter)
P.S.S I've got 17.2k actually :)

Budapest
04-14-2015, 02:45 PM
And to future clarify, I'm just saying a int/dex mage with a decent level of BoV can get more armor than you, more heals than you, and can kite with the appropriate build. Your mage would be somewhat hard to drop, however in a team fight, you will not have the damage that needs to be dealt, and all of your debuffs will be healable. I will give you a perfect scenario.

Your Mage with said build, & gear + 20 Fbow Bear Vs My Mage with said build/stats + 20 Fbow Bear

In this scenario, you most likely will not win. I have the same armor as you, if not, then more for an instance which puts you at a hard disadvantage, better heals than you, and more ranged skills to use. The fact you lack any ice whatsoever ever in that build, leaves you vulnerable to be kited, and allows your bear to not be able to deal more damage, meaning even lesser damage that's being dealt on your part, even if you manage to land your debuffs which are healable and have a 6m+8m range...they'll only be useful for a max of 4 seconds (whatever heal's cooldown is) if you can even get close enough to me to hit them. That is why I highly do not recommend said build for team fights since you found what I said to be "tapped in the head" or "trolling".

Etarbitrev
04-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Woah woah... Wait wait wait. Are you talking about MY build? Or the build that you called bad that I said isn't bad.
because just to clarify, I've done both Dexintress & strenchtress, I agree Dex is better, but str is more convenient, I never said str is better than dex.

also, I HIGHLY disagree with your last comment a str mage with mass armor & 6 heal? LOL, sorry if I'm sounding arrogant but what tf armor do you use if you can get your armor to a buff str mage's armor whilst you're on a dex mage..?

Etarbitrev
04-14-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm a mong. Complete and utter ****tard, LOLOLOLOLOL didn't realise he said debuffs lol thats probs the most successful troll you've ever done evil XD
sorry about the arguement, I thought he said... 6 heal 5 BoV 1 fire 1 frost 6 light. Read my comment when I talk about the average 20 mage builds & you'll see this XD
still though if you're willing to insist that 6 heal 5 BoV 1 fire 1 frost 6 light cant beat 22 foxes & /or you want to do that bear + mage 2v2 I'll be happy to oblige :):):)

Budapest
04-14-2015, 03:03 PM
Right cool, before you get all angry at me. I would put it into words but I'd much prefer to show you ig. As I've said in god knows how many threads, I've spent literally all my time of PL in 15-20 PvP, I originally started as a 20 mage, so considering I've been doing this before you knew what a plat pack was, dont get on your high horse.

P.S I'll happily prove it ig, When I'm vsing all of this group of foxies, remember that they're 2 lvls higher & have their best skill & I dont at 20. (Not that it should matter)
P.S.S I've got 17.2k actually :)

Such disrespect. Before you go waving your wand around speaking as if you know everything about 15-20 PvP, and about me, please understand ego isn't a skill. You do not know everything about 15-20 PvP regardless of what you think. Also as a side note: Please learn who someone is before speaking to them as if you know their PL timeline in full, playtime of PL, and how old they are based on an opinion, or forum join date. You do not know who I am, nor do you know how long I've been playing PL for (2010, now you know!), and you most likely don't even know one of my old Lv15-20 PvP IGNs. So don't speak out of thin air when you have no information on me, thanks.

P.S I don't really care? You said you're unbeatable to every 22 Hammer Fox, let us test that statement. I'm also going to use a Mint Cutter, not Hammer. I prefer not wasting plat on a level so mildly exciting.
P.S.S I have 3 characters with a lot more kills than that. :)

EDIT: Meh, never mind.

Budapest
04-14-2015, 03:06 PM
Woah woah... Wait wait wait. Are you talking about MY build? Or the build that you called bad that I said isn't bad.
because just to clarify, I've done both Dexintress & strenchtress, I agree Dex is better, but str is more convenient, I never said str is better than dex.

also, I HIGHLY disagree with your last comment a str mage with mass armor & 6 heal? LOL, sorry if I'm sounding arrogant but what tf armor do you use if you can get your armor to a buff str mage's armor whilst you're on a dex mage..?

I'm a mong. Complete and utter ****tard, LOLOLOLOLOL didn't realise he said debuffs lol thats probs the most successful troll you've ever done evil XD
sorry about the arguement, I thought he said... 6 heal 5 BoV 1 fire 1 frost 6 light. Read my comment when I talk about the average 20 mage builds & you'll see this XD
still though if you're willing to insist that 6 heal 5 BoV 1 fire 1 frost 6 light cant beat 22 foxes & /or you want to do that bear + mage 2v2 I'll be happy to oblige :):):)

Okay then...I rather not remake a 20-22 just for the sake of a one time 2v2. Thanks anyways.

Etarbitrev
04-14-2015, 03:44 PM
So :) who are you?

Motivating
04-14-2015, 03:47 PM
Budapest I could spend hours upon hours insulting you but it will only lead to an infraction. I honestly think you are special though, I find it funny because I've killed multiple 20 bears with this despite the fact that I did it for a laugh. You should really try things before you say they are bad. Also the fact you say you don't even have a 20, I could do fine with almost any build with 6heal str arm and a 20pink paw.

AppleNoob
04-14-2015, 03:51 PM
Okay then...I rather not remake a 20-22 just for the sake of a one time 2v2. Thanks anyways.

If you are so old, why is your account so new. Most of us will choose to not believe that you are older than vert or that you are 2010 until you show evidence.

I also feel the need to mention that being old doesn't make you good or smart. What makes someone "good" or "smart" at PL isn't because they are old rather they work their butts off perfecting their classes. In conclusion of this paragraph, saying you are old doesn't make you Zeus or invertibrate.

Lastly, invertibrate has played 15-20 mage for as long as or longer than I have been in the pvp scene (2012) and, while he isn't as old as some, he still beats plenty.
In fact, he is considered one of the best 15 mages of all time

Motivating
04-14-2015, 04:00 PM
I'm better. He sucks

Budapest
04-14-2015, 04:35 PM
This argument ended a while ago, but since all of you have another 2 coins to put into the slot machine, then let's do this! :)

Budapest I could spend hours upon hours insulting you but it will only lead to an infraction. I honestly think you are special though, I find it funny because I've killed multiple 20 bears with this despite the fact that I did it for a laugh. You should really try things before you say they are bad. Also the fact you say you don't even have a 20, I could do fine with almost any build with 6heal str arm and a 20pink paw.

What can you insult me on? My own opinions? That's quite pathetic honestly... if you cannot accept one's opinions and speak on it in a respectable way, then why are you on forums?

Definition of Special:
1. better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual.
2. exceptionally good or precious.

So thank you for thinking I was "special", brings tears to my eyes that you can muster up some brain to come up with something logical! Now back on topic.

If you have beaten any Bear with that said build, would you care to give me their IGNs, Gear Setups, & their KDRs? Also, if you have beaten so many Bears with that said build, you can beat mine too right? I'll make it, just to fight you. I'll even use a Lv.10 Forgotten Bow to give you more of a fighting chance if you'd like. I also don't speak on things unless I'm quite sure of the outcome, or have tried them for myself, and I myself, can say that build is horrid. I'm sure invertibrate can agree since you're so fond of him, and only would enjoy "insulting" me as you've said.

If you are so old, why is your account so new. Most of us will choose to not believe that you are older than vert or that you are 2010 until you show evidence.

I also feel the need to mention that being old doesn't make you good or smart. What makes someone "good" or "smart" at PL isn't because they are old rather they work their butts off perfecting their classes. In conclusion of this paragraph, saying you are old doesn't make you Zeus or invertibrate.

Lastly, invertibrate has played 15-20 mage for as long as or longer than I have been in the pvp scene (2012) and, while he isn't as old as some, he still beats plenty.
In fact, he is considered one of the best 15 mages of all time

My account? My forum one? Well, my forum account is new because I hadn't much purpose for arguments such as these, so I tended to try and avoid forums completely. Forums are also quite useless when you have a friend that looks through them for anything interesting, which for me, are only tournaments, and items. But that said friend has now flew from the nest of PL, and is currently pursuing his dreams, so I was basically forced to make this account, since you require so much backstory. On my PL account, I can show you all of my characters that sum up for about 150k+ PvP kills (including ctf), and my founder shield if that helps more?

I never said anything about me being "old", I'm only a 17 year old Hungarian. Also, me even saying my beginning year of PL was to reply to invertibrate's statement: "so considering I've been doing this before you knew what a plat pack was, dont get on your high horse." So please...double read before assuming things. I also do not want to be "Zeus", or "Invertibrate", I'm me, myself and I.

Ok? What does that have to do with anything...? I never said his words were false besides in the argument about the build Motivating posted because I was sure I was correct. As said before: "I don't speak on things unless I'm quite sure of the outcome, or have tried them for myself", that's something I've attained throughout my years of PL, experience and rational thinking. Please don't doubt me, especially when you all do not know me. If anything, I can be a "Zeus", or "Invertibrate", or even better if I actually cared that much to give tips to newbies and pros alike.

I'm better. He sucks

Not sure if that was to me, or invertibrate, but whatever floats your boat.

Motivating
04-14-2015, 04:49 PM
This argument ended a while ago, but since all of you have another 2 coins to put into the slot machine, then let's do this! :)

What can you insult me on? My own opinions? That's quite pathetic honestly... if you cannot accept one's opinions and speak on it in a respectable way, then why are you on forums?

Definition of Special:

So thank you for thinking I was "special", brings tears to my eyes that you can muster up some brain to come up with something logical! Now back on topic.

If you have beaten any Bear with that said build, would you care to give me their IGNs, Gear Setups, & their KDRs? Also, if you have beaten so many Bears with that said build, you can beat mine too right? I'll make it, just to fight you. I'll even use a Lv.10 Forgotten Bow to give you more of a fighting chance if you'd like. I also don't speak on things unless I'm quite sure of the outcome, or have tried them for myself, and I myself, can say that build is horrid. I'm sure invertibrate can agree since you're so fond of him, and only would enjoy "insulting" me as you've said.

My account? My forum one? Well, my forum account is new because I hadn't much purpose for arguments such as these, so I tended to try and avoid forums completely. Forums are also quite useless when you have a friend that looks through them for anything interesting, which for me, are only tournaments, and items. But that said friend has now flew from the nest of PL, and is currently pursuing his dreams, so I was basically forced to make this account, since you require so much backstory. On my PL account, I can show you all of my characters that sum up for about 150k+ PvP kills (including ctf), and my founder shield if that helps more?

I never said anything about me being "old", I'm only a 17 year old Hungarian. Also, me even saying my beginning year of PL was to reply to invertibrate's statement: "so considering I've been doing this before you knew what a plat pack was, dont get on your high horse." So please...double read before assuming things. I also do not want to be "Zeus", or "Invertibrate", I'm me, myself and I.

Ok? What does that have to do with anything...? I never said his words were false besides in the argument about the build Motivating posted because I was sure I was correct. As said before: "I don't speak on things unless I'm quite sure of the outcome, or have tried them for myself", that's something I've attained throughout my years of PL, experience and rational thinking. Please don't doubt me, especially when you all do not know me. If anything, I can be a "Zeus", or "Invertibrate", or even better if I actually cared that much to give tips to newbies and pros alike.

More please

Budapest
04-14-2015, 05:09 PM
More please

Translation: I can't make a comeback. :(

Budapest
04-14-2015, 05:11 PM
More please

Also are you going to accept my challenge, or ignore it? I would understand if you chose the 2nd option.

Rescind
04-14-2015, 07:14 PM
Flame fest...Please take this elsewhere guys. Jun just wanted a build and tips

Budapest
04-14-2015, 07:45 PM
Flame fest...Please take this elsewhere guys. Jun just wanted a build and tips

More off topic post really does not help the situation... it's over already. Just get back to the topic at hand.

AppleNoob
04-14-2015, 09:27 PM
More off topic post really does not help the situation... it's over already. Just get back to the topic at hand.

Founder shield? No such thing.

You also go out and call invertibrate egotistical when you just said you could be better than Zeus. Nobody is better than Zeus.

Rescind
04-15-2015, 02:04 AM

Do you think I'd read all the comments in a flame fest? I wrote what I said because you guys were writing flame essays

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 02:35 AM
Umm.. I am egotistical, is there anything factually wrong with that?

& with regards to the argument or debate whatever the hell you wanna call it, I shrekt you.

Budapest
04-15-2015, 09:30 AM
Oh lord. This will never end.

Budapest
04-15-2015, 10:04 AM
Founder shield? No such thing.

You also go out and call invertibrate egotistical when you just said you could be better than Zeus. Nobody is better than Zeus.

Shield of Gratitude. More commonly known as "Founder's Shield".

Please stop Stan. Zeus isn't the best in PL(whatever that means), and doesn't know everything about PL. Same to invertibrate. I'm quite sure no one except the developers could know everything about PL, so how can you be the best if someone is far ahead of you? I most likely could of been better than "Zeus" or "Invertibrate", if I actually cared to help the community, or excel at a single level bracket as they did. I could of been more renown than "Zeus" or "Invertibrate", However I'm me. And I like who I am, and where I stand currently in PL. As for the egotistical thing... ego and confidence are two different words, you should learn the difference between them.

Do you think I'd read all the comments in a flame fest? I wrote what I said because you guys were writing flame essays

No? Exactly the reason why I said it was over with. I also wrote it because you lack information upon just glimpsing at the "flame essays", basically what I call: judging before analyzing.

Umm.. I am egotistical, is there anything factually wrong with that?

& with regards to the argument or debate whatever the hell you wanna call it, I shrekt you.

Yes, there's a lot factually wrong with it.

Egotistical:
excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centered.

The definition alone is already an insult.

Considering you misread a build, and argued off of your own...no sorry, you didn't get a trophy for anything.

Budapest
04-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Sorry to ruin your thread, Jun. :(

In all honestly, when you start playing L20 mage, you will get the minor complexity of it by just seeing a few other mages. L20 mage isn't hard at all to get down. It's basically self-explanatory.

Rescind
04-15-2015, 12:32 PM
Budapest makes it sound like I'm the one at fault lol. If you both didn't argue on this thread, it wouldn't have gone this far

Budapest
04-15-2015, 12:47 PM
Budapest makes it sound like I'm the one at fault lol. If you both didn't argue on this thread, it wouldn't have gone this far

I'm saying you aren't making it better. Also, the fact you didn't read anything we said, & the fact you continue to post more obviously shows you really don't care for what you said earlier: "Flame fest...Please take this elsewhere guys. Jun just wanted a build and tips". Oh, and on top of that, "I" didn't start this argument. Please don't point fingers if you didn't even take the time to read what this is all about.

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 01:18 PM
Shield of Gratitude. More commonly known as "Founder's Shield".

Please stop Stan. Zeus isn't the best in PL(whatever that means), and doesn't know everything about PL. Same to invertibrate. I'm quite sure no one except the developers could know everything about PL, so how can you be the best if someone is far ahead of you? I most likely could of been better than "Zeus" or "Invertibrate", if I actually cared to help the community, or excel at a single level bracket as they did. I could of been more renown than "Zeus" or "Invertibrate", However I'm me. And I like who I am, and where I stand currently in PL. As for the egotistical thing... ego and confidence are two different words, you should learn the difference between them.

No? Exactly the reason why I said it was over with. I also wrote it because you lack information upon just glimpsing at the "flame essays", basically what I call: judging before analyzing.

Yes, there's a lot factually wrong with it.

Egotistical:
excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centered.

The definition alone is already an insult.

Considering you misread a build, and argued off of your own...no sorry, you didn't get a trophy for anything.

Jeez.. calm down? Learn to have a laugh once in a while, & btw, there isn't anything factually 'wrong' with somebody being egotistical, thats just your opinion relating to the definition. An example: "absorbed in oneself" you think badly of this proposition, as you would not like this definition to be connotated to you.
So I'm egotistical, deal with it? If you don't like it stop replying, you're just fuelling my ego.
I eagerly await your reply, for many reasons, thats if you do. :)

Budapest
04-15-2015, 01:30 PM
Jeez.. calm down? Learn to have a laugh once in a while, & btw, there isn't anything factually 'wrong' with somebody being egotistical, thats just your opinion relating to the definition. An example: "absorbed in oneself" you think badly of this proposition, as you would not like this definition to be connotated to you.
So I'm egotistical, deal with it? If you don't like it stop replying, you're just fuelling my ego.
I eagerly await your reply, for many reasons, thats if you do. :)

I am calm? I'm giving my statements to not so smart statements. No anger here. As for your "harmless arrogance", the synonyms to the word 'conceited' are: Arrogant, Boastful, Supercilious, Snob, & more. If you consider these words "nothing factually wrong", you should buy a few dictionaries. Also asking me to "deal with it", and that I'm "fueling your ego", doesn't change the action I'll do? I'll speak when I want, especially if I dislike someone's statements, and your ego for sure can't stop me. That's all I'll say to that. :encouragement:

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 01:34 PM
& with regard to resc's post & your reply, you need to back off, I'm the first one to put my hands up & admit I was out of line about the mistaken build. As far as I was concerned I was done with the argument & was just simply asking whats wrong with me being egotistical. Instead of getting a civil answer, I get some ego-hurt arrogant response, maybe you should take some of your own advice. You & I are both to blame because you kept/(keep?) replying to my comments. Keep your mouth shut & maybe we can all get along :o?

& finally, Jun I'm not sorry about posting in your thread as originally I was sticking up for a build ,that in my mind, seemed great so my soul purpose of posting was to, in the end, get you the best build at 20 mage. If you want further info on 20 mage you know where to find me ig. I suggest if you're thinking of dex mage, see Canofcoke if you get chance but he's lately become less active. If you want to do 20 str mage either see elemantalheal or drout/rigamort, I can give you a good guide on how both work as I was best at both of them (I wonder if he can resist commenting lolol) however Can & Ele have soully done that lvl & char style for probably longer than I have so they might know little tips etc.

How's that for a flame para? :)

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 01:42 PM
You seem to be missing the point, I don't need to buy a dictionary, you need to stop giving advice where it isn't welcomed, as I have already told you. Past your naivity & arrogance you still actually haven't told me whats wrong with me being egotistical, apart from you not liking it.
I'll spell this out to you:
1. I do not care about your opinions.
2. There is NOT anything wrong with being egotistical IMO, you think (probably along with others) that it is bad, these are your opinions.

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 01:45 PM
How'd you like them apples? :smiley_simmons:

Rescind
04-15-2015, 01:50 PM
I don't like them apples. I prefer oranges

Motivating
04-15-2015, 02:18 PM
More please

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 02:26 PM
���� ikr dont think he's coming back from that :)

Budapest
04-15-2015, 02:45 PM
You really have no idea who I am. 3 hot paragraphs coming up!

Budapest
04-15-2015, 02:48 PM
More please

You're scared to accept my challenge. Anything you say from now on is basically NULL. :rolleyes:

Budapest
04-15-2015, 02:56 PM
& with regard to resc's post & your reply, you need to back off, I'm the first one to put my hands up & admit I was out of line about the mistaken build. As far as I was concerned I was done with the argument & was just simply asking whats wrong with me being egotistical. Instead of getting a civil answer, I get some ego-hurt arrogant response, maybe you should take some of your own advice. You & I are both to blame because you kept/(keep?) replying to my comments. Keep your mouth shut & maybe we can all get along :o?

& finally, Jun I'm not sorry about posting in your thread as originally I was sticking up for a build ,that in my mind, seemed great so my soul purpose of posting was to, in the end, get you the best build at 20 mage. If you want further info on 20 mage you know where to find me ig. I suggest if you're thinking of dex mage, see Canofcoke if you get chance but he's lately become less active. If you want to do 20 str mage either see elemantalheal or drout/rigamort, I can give you a good guide on how both work as I was best at both of them (I wonder if he can resist commenting lolol) however Can & Ele have soully done that lvl & char style for probably longer than I have so they might know little tips etc.

How's that for a flame para? :)

I wasn't going to reply till I saw this, "Keep your mouth shut & maybe we can all get along" If you really want me to stop commenting, how about you do the same? Then we can end this. I don't bend the knee to egoists + hypocrites + ignorance , sorry to say. Never have, and never will, nor will I ever be given a command from someone who honestly means nothing to me and think they're "higher" than me, when in reality...they aren't :rolleyes:. Oh, and I don't want to "get along" with any of you, personally, I don't want to know any of you. You've proved enough to me to know that we aren't compatible. Thanks for the offer though. :apologetic:

As to you Jun. I am sorry my friend. I have utterly obliterated the sole purpose of this thread, however I will make it up to you in L56+ PvP. I'll teach you how to smack Bears personally (If you know who I am. If not I'll send a PM). :excitement:

You seem to be missing the point, I don't need to buy a dictionary, you need to stop giving advice where it isn't welcomed, as I have already told you. Past your naivity & arrogance you still actually haven't told me whats wrong with me being egotistical, apart from you not liking it.
I'll spell this out to you:
1. I do not care about your opinions.
2. There is NOT anything wrong with being egotistical IMO, you think (probably along with others) that it is bad, these are your opinions.

"There's nothing factually wrong with having an ego"
Yes.. you do need a dictionary. Finding arrogance, boastfulness, superciliousness, and snobbism as a compliment is ignorance at it's finest. Seeing how you apparently can't read anything I've said about ego, you'll forever be ignorant by choice. As for me giving advice where I'm not welcomed? You don't own this forum, nor do you own this thread. Don't pretend this is your domain, or property, because it's not. As for that sentence with 'naivety'... fix your grammar before blabbering about a word with "wisdom" in it's definition, & saying you don't require a dictionary...which I'll say otherwise. I've also started my PvP experiences in the 10-20 PvP bracket, so yes... my advice is welcomed, is experienced advice, and contains quite a bit of wisdom regardless of what you think. Nice try though. Oh, and for a second time, ego to me isn't a skill, and isn't something to be proud of, and I've given you multiple reasons why. However that's something most of you 10-20 PvPers nowadays refuse to understand, so I don't blame you. Last of all, if you didn't care for my opinions, you wouldn't steadily reply to them. I've obviously sparked a nerve. :encouragement:
(Now let's do an etarbitrev! I wonder if his ego can allow him to not reply to this...bet not)

Budapest
04-15-2015, 02:59 PM
���� ikr dont think he's coming back from that :)

Just did. Wp'd.

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 03:17 PM
Lololololol :) funny little man :) :) :)

Cheers, just got me 1m :D 500k bet that you'd reply & another 1 on naivity

Predictable? :applause:

& who said anything about "bending the knee"? You been watching too much Game of Thrones? :3
I am egotistical.
so by saying this I am apparently insulting myself, I prefer the phrase being truthful to who I actually am. Not gonna hide the fact that I am extremely competitive & tbh I like being competitive, so.. You were saying?

Regarding your rude reply to evil, please don't dismiss somebody you "do not know, personally" as there is no need, as I said before you need to learn to take banter. :')

OH and last thing :o I think I know what my brain thinks when I say that your unwelcomed advice is unwelcomed, fortunately the choice on the matter whether your advice to me is welcomed, is mine, so butt out k?:encouragement:

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 03:19 PM
Oh & before you comment on my misunderstanding the meaning of egotistical, yes ik what it
means so.. *Shhhh* k?

and on that note!

:banana:
PL Time!

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 03:21 PM
OHHHH SHNAP! Wp'd. Sir, I salute you on that! First bit of sense I've heard off you ! :stupid:

Budapest
04-15-2015, 03:41 PM
Lololololol :) funny little man :) :) :)

Cheers, just got me 1m :D 500k bet that you'd reply & another 1 on naivity

Predictable? :applause:

& who said anything about "bending the knee"? You been watching too much Game of Thrones? :3
I am egotistical.
so by saying this I am apparently insulting myself, I prefer the phrase being truthful to who I actually am. Not gonna hide the fact that I am extremely competitive & tbh I like being competitive, so.. You were saying?

Regarding your rude reply to evil, please don't dismiss somebody you "do not know, personally" as there is no need, as I said before you need to learn to take banter. :')

OH and last thing :o I think I know what my brain thinks when I say that your unwelcomed advice is unwelcomed, fortunately the choice on the matter whether your advice to me is welcomed, is mine, so butt out k?:encouragement:

You know how tall, and what gender I am? Sweet.

Betting on me? I must be someone special, as motivating/"evil?" said. :)

Predictable? More like you giving me an attack. I'll obviously retaliate.

Bending the knee is an old saying. One I've been using before "Game of Thrones", around when 300(The movie I picked it up from) released.
Cool?
You can be whatever you like, doesn't mean that the thing you're calling yourself has "nothing factually wrong" with it. I myself am also extremely competitive, however I do not boast about my abilities unless provoked to by comparisons(like earlier). You do it for the sake of intimidation...which doesn't work on me one bit. If you want to be renown for ego, be my guest. Just know approaching with an aura of confidence is better than blabbering on about your achievements, and age. Something that Zeus does, a person that AppleNoob thinks is better than everyone (finally got what it meant! thanks AppleNoob).

"Rude reply" Apparently to him I'm special, and you didn't say anything to that? Please do not pretend to be an ambassador when you are biasedly leaned towards your friend's opinions. As I said, I do not know any of you personally, and would not like to know any of you personally. I already know none of us are compatible. So I will not take "banter" as "banter". I will take it literal. Most of you 10-20 PvPers have a mind only yourselves would understand, whole heartedly the reason I left that bracket.

I don't really care if you welcome it or not, I wasn't making that statement for you. It was a general statement, one I'm sure Jun(creator of thread) can agree with. Again, nice try though. :encouragement:

Budapest
04-15-2015, 03:43 PM
I would also like to add:
I apologize to Rescind for flipping out on him a bit. I understand you were trying to help the situation, but you just didn't. Sorry though.

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 03:44 PM
Oh wait, damn..
Btw the reason I replied so "Steadily" is due to me having other things to do than waiting on you to reply to something that I can see as a lost cause, but I just like annoying you :)

Budapest
04-15-2015, 03:47 PM
OHHHH SHNAP! Wp'd. Sir, I salute you on that! First bit of sense I've heard off you ! :stupid:

When you do not own a dictionary, your mind won't process things I say fully. They're $1-3 at any conventional store if you get the pocket edition. :)

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 03:51 PM
Please clarify, "nice try" at what?
As you say this with sarcasm I still assume you do not understand my motive.

as for me & my new pvpers of 2010, wait, 2015* pvpers, obviously you cannot comprehend our complex minds, as according to the feedback I've received means that quite a few other people are on my wavelength.

just thought I'd put that out there

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 03:57 PM
Btw, MATE :) just thought I'd tell you, seeing as though you are using the internet, theres an internet based dictionary.
& cus we're such GREAT friends!! I'll let you in on a secret, theres a thesaurus too :D

Budapest
04-15-2015, 04:35 PM
Please clarify, "nice try" at what?
As you say this with sarcasm I still assume you do not understand my motive.

as for me & my new pvpers of 2010, wait, 2015* pvpers, obviously you cannot comprehend our complex minds, as according to the feedback I've received means that quite a few other people are on my wavelength.

just thought I'd put that out there

"Most of you 10-20 PvPers have a mind only yourselves would understand" I never said you were alone, I also didn't call your friends 2015 PvPers. However most of them with this attitude are Yr:2011+, and if we want to go age-wise, I'm most likely older then them all that carry this same ignorant attitude. I know what I speak of because I've seen it, having PvPed basically every level bracket. You wouldn't understand being a 10-20 based PvPer(Occasionally endgame?) yourself.

Btw, MATE :) just thought I'd tell you, seeing as though you are using the internet, theres an internet based dictionary.
& cus we're such GREAT friends!! I'll let you in on a secret, theres a thesaurus too :D

It's for when you're on the go of course! Wouldn't want to walk into a girl and hit here with some "naivity". :encouragement:

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Awww thanks so much for your concern, its touching how much effort you put in just for lil old me :)
sorry to put a downer on your very uhh... Touching speech :) but seeing as though you took the time to correct my grammar I'll correct yours: her* also you keep babbling on about ages/mindset etc, are you avoiding my question?
whats wrong with being egotistical? :3

Budapest
04-15-2015, 05:19 PM
Awe thanks so much for your concern, its touching how much effort you put in just for little old me. Sorry to put a downer on your very... touching speech, but seeing as though you took the time to correct my grammar, I'll correct yours too: her*. Also you keep babbling on about ages/mindsets, etc. are you avoiding my question? What's wrong with being egotistical?

Wasn't a speech, wasn't touching, and I don't really care for anything more you have to say. You are an ignorant troll. So please, correct my falsely auto-corrected grammar, continue to cry to me with more useless replies, and continue playing 10-20 PvP like you do so "well" :). As for the girl, & the "her*" correction, I doubt you'd get her even if you had the best English in the world (you probably don't know why though :playful:). And for the egotistical-ness: get a dictionary, read it, & scroll up. I'm going to ignore the next(few) cry replies I know you're going to be sending to me, so Au revoir. :encouragement:

The Voices
04-15-2015, 08:09 PM

Definition of Special:

Guys! Let's chill, aight? Take in mind that there is "Diversity In Build" in this game. There's no benefit by insulting each other because you guys have different builds! This thread is of Jun asking you guys for help, and there's no point in you guys wasting your tissues because you guys have different build setups.

Budapest
04-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Guys! Let's chill, aight? Take in mind that there is "Diversity In Build" in this game. There's no benefit by insulting each other because you guys have different builds! This thread is of Jun asking you guys for help, and there's no point in you guys wasting your tissues because you guys have different build setups.

Rescind #2? Have you read anything? If not, I highly recommend you read at least a page of this thread before beginning to babble. Please. Also stop replying with my quotes, I've had enough of being constantly dragged back into this thread.

JTZ
04-15-2015, 08:36 PM
Jun, if you're still wondering about L20 mage here are some things you could take note of and try.
My build I use is 6 lightning, 5 fire, 5 heal, 1 frost, 1 ice storm, 1 drain. You could replace ice storm with 1 bov or 6 heal if you want to be tankier.

I have three sets that I use in fights.
One of them being a full tank set, consisting of hallo helm, candle or paw, hallo armor, plat or hallo shield, and an armor ring.
The second set is for regen but still tanking, consisting of fox pack helm, candle, alche, plat or hallo shield, and an armor ring.
The third set is for nuking, consisting of hallo helm, fbow, artisans, and a damage ring.

To fight rhinos start off with either the full tank or regen/tank set. It depends on the rhino and how much they nuke. The end goal is to waste their mana until you can nuke with your third set.

Str mages are generally the same thing but run bov as well. It can be timed by using drain or 2 fires and waiting for the 3rd to cooldown.

For Dex mages try to outnuke them, if they have a decent amount of bov just kite it out.

For bears just kite and nuke, they're usually squishy and can't mess with 5 fire unless they have 4-6 beckon.

For birds lol.

Foxes are probably your worst enemy. Use your max tank set so you aren't instantly nuked. Just keep kiting and hope they don't dodge too much.

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 08:37 PM
"#2 Rescind"? Is there really any need? Stop being so harsh :banana: Are you dragged back in yet? Gonna post? PLS DO :encouragement:

The Voices
04-15-2015, 09:06 PM
Rescind #2? Have you read anything? If not, I highly recommend you read at least a page of this thread before beginning to babble. Please. Also stop replying with my quotes, I've had enough of being constantly dragged back into this thread.

Uh, sir. How do I relate to Evac in any sort of way? Now I understand your position in forums...*Chuckle*

Budapest
04-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Uh, sir. How do I relate to Evac in any sort of way? Now I understand your position in forums...*Chuckle*

Evac? Quite sure I said something about Rescind. If you don't see the relation, maybe do what I said and read a page of this thread? I also understand your position in PvP, and if I were you, I'd avoid annoying me. :excitement:

Budapest
04-15-2015, 10:19 PM
"#2 Rescind"? Is there really any need? Stop being so harsh :banana: Are you dragged back in yet? Gonna post? PLS DO :encouragement:

Yes, Rescind #2. There's not much need, but being brought back into this gives me somewhat of a chuckle. Can't stop being harsh, just the way I am. For the rest, probably.

Domestically
04-15-2015, 11:19 PM

after reading all of this an laughing so hard. Do you want the 16 Pink Forgotten Bow lel? I'm going to make a 15 mage based off of your guide, thank you

Budapest
04-15-2015, 11:56 PM
after reading all of this an laughing so hard. Do you want the 16 Pink Forgotten Bow lel? I'm going to make a 15 mage based off of your guide, thank you

WAIT! Read my comments in his guide at the bottom of the last page before you do. :distracted:

Rescind
04-16-2015, 02:12 AM
Why you guys starting a flame fest? Stop your flame fest essays

Budapest
04-16-2015, 03:21 AM
Why you guys starting a flame fest? Stop your flame fest essays

Everyone on this page has typed 3 sentences or less though. :confusion:

Etarbitrev
04-16-2015, 05:36 AM
Lol, yeah jun I said I wasn't sorry about posting in the thread, but now I am as it is now a source of amusement :loyal:

Rescind
04-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Why you writing flame essays guiz? PLS stop

Etarbitrev
04-16-2015, 09:41 AM
Cus funny. Makes me laugh

Motivating
04-16-2015, 09:56 AM
You are special<3

Rescind
04-16-2015, 12:44 PM
#stopflamewar. #needworldpeace

Groaning
04-16-2015, 02:35 PM
i wonder how many infractions have been given out just in this thread...

Budapest
04-16-2015, 03:10 PM
Don't think any Mods have looked at this thread, because
1. I haven't gotten any infractions.
2. This thread is still up + going, and still hasn't had any deleted comments.

Groaning
04-16-2015, 03:19 PM
its gonna get locked if this crap doesn't stop

Budapest
04-16-2015, 03:22 PM
its gonna get locked if this crap doesn't stop

What "crap"? Plus this all ended a while ago. Don't be a Rescind#3 please...read before talking "crap"(In your words), as I've said twice in other pages to other people. :encouragement:

Rescind
04-16-2015, 04:46 PM
Need more rescinds for rescind army please
#startrescindarmyforpeace

Etarbitrev
04-16-2015, 05:13 PM
Thats an understatement resc

Groaning
04-16-2015, 05:31 PM
What "crap"? Plus this all ended a while ago. Don't be a Rescind#3 please...read before talking "crap"(In your words), as I've said twice in other pages to other people. :encouragement:

bes! okay ill join rescind's army, for some reason i really dislike u :banana:

The Voices
04-16-2015, 06:04 PM
bes! okay ill join rescind's army, for some reason i really dislike u :banana:

Was going to type something like that, but I'll just be lazy. ^

Burningdex
04-16-2015, 08:35 PM
Im currently zipping up my fire retardent suit,

but jun for the love of god please make a dex mage, they are infinitely better than any str mage when u perfect them, id say pink paw arties and evi c: as for build,

1-3 Bov
3-5 fire
4+light
1+heal
2drain (damage is a lot more compared to L1 drain)
1 both frosts
whetevers left put into either heal or ur preffered skill c:

also, on a side note before someone says idk what im talking about... Been playing 15-20 for a looong time (no moti, i didint start last week :3)

also also, Burn army>res army, check sig)

Rescind
04-16-2015, 08:59 PM
My green ham is tastier than your block of ice

Burstnuke
04-16-2015, 09:18 PM
Wow, didn't know people would still argue over a dead game :rolleyes:

Budapest
04-16-2015, 09:47 PM
Wow, didn't know people would still argue over a dead game :rolleyes:

PL must obviously not be dead if people are still arguing then. I'll admit that it's not as popular as it was in the glory days, but you honestly haven't seen a dead game's community if you think PL is dead. SL+DL is dead. They don't have the population of PL even when combined. Nice try though. :encouragement: "dead game" Pfft... :rolleyes:

Burstnuke
04-16-2015, 10:22 PM
PL must obviously not be dead if people are still arguing then. I'll admit that it's not as popular as it was in the glory days, but you honestly haven't seen a dead game's community if you think PL is dead. SL+DL is dead. They don't have the population of PL even when combined. Nice try though. :encouragement: "dead game" Pfft... :rolleyes:

It's dead, just admit it your arguing over a dead game :rolleyes:

Budapest
04-16-2015, 10:36 PM
It's dead, just admit it your arguing over a dead game :rolleyes:

I can argue about a "dead game" for months, and still be better than you at Mage though. :rolleyes:

Jyuu1205
04-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the great help guys :) Really appreciate it. Budapest seems to be vvriter I think and uh guys just get along, I asked for a guide, not for an argument as stated before. If you are going to argue, end it up with a 1vs1 match or something, no need for mouth / hand movements. Professionals do it with skills, not with chit chats, right? Since we all are professionals, let's act like one.

Etarbitrev
04-17-2015, 02:30 AM
Such disrespect. Before you go waving your wand around speaking as if you know everything about 15-20 PvP, and about me, please understand ego isn't a skill. You do not know everything about 15-20 PvP regardless of what you think. Also as a side note: Please learn who someone is before speaking to them as if you know their PL timeline in full, playtime of PL, and how old they are based on an opinion, or forum join date. You do not know who I am, nor do you know how long I've been playing PL for (2010, now you know!), and you most likely don't even know one of my old Lv15-20 PvP IGNs. So don't speak out of thin air when you have no information on me, thanks.

P.S I don't really care? You said you're unbeatable to every 22 Hammer Fox, let us test that statement. I'm also going to use a Mint Cutter, not Hammer. I prefer not wasting plat on a level so mildly exciting.
P.S.S I have 3 characters with a lot more kills than that. :)

EDIT: Meh, never mind.
Umm, sorry to sh** on your strawberries but I do know who you are :3

Etarbitrev
04-17-2015, 02:38 AM
Oh & also, I'd highly recommend 5 Fire 1 BoV 6 Light 1 Frost 1 drain 1 icestorm 4 heal OR swap 5-->3 fire & use 6 heal for a tankier build thats better vs bears however will struggle to nuke good str mages, however with some will placed crits you can :)

Burstnuke
04-17-2015, 06:16 AM
I can argue about a "dead game" for months, and still be better than you at Mage though. :rolleyes:

Prove it then. Tell me your ign and we can 1 v 1. The game is "dead" not population wise, but update wise. No updates to a mmo=Ded, you should know this. :loyal:

Etarbitrev
04-17-2015, 06:41 AM
Hahahaahahahahahaha rekt^

Budapest
04-17-2015, 10:53 AM
Prove it then. Tell me your ign and we can 1 v 1. The game is "dead" not population wise, but update wise. No updates to a mmo=Ded, you should know this. :loyal:

Dywoe. Come get it. :excitement:
PL has gotten tons of "Bug Fixes" updates, so your statement is invalid. Nice try though. :encouragement:

Budapest
04-17-2015, 10:55 AM
Umm, sorry to sh** on your strawberries but I do know who you are :3

Who am I? :smiley_simmons:

Burstnuke
04-17-2015, 02:19 PM
Dywoe. Come get it. :excitement:
PL has gotten tons of "Bug Fixes" updates, so your statement is invalid. Nice try though. :encouragement:

Sorry, let me restate that, Content updates. Happy now? :loyal:

Armourslash
04-18-2015, 01:59 AM
Budapest please stop arguing and post comments on this topic nobody wanted to be here to debate about pvp and PL updates, jyu made this thread just for a quick question (or whatever the person asked) aboit 20 mage stop trying to offend people with your posts.

Ignitedmage
04-18-2015, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the great help guys :) Really appreciate it. Budapest seems to be vvriter I think and uh guys just get along, I asked for a guide, not for an argument as stated before. If you are going to argue, end it up with a 1vs1 match or something, no need for mouth / hand movements. Professionals do it with skills, not with chit chats, right? Since we all are professionals, let's act like one.

How hard was it for jun to find the perfect build out of a thread which is actually just arguing thread :playful:

Good luck ;)

Etarbitrev
04-18-2015, 08:09 AM
Imo best str build is 6 light 1 frost 1 ice 1 fire 5 BoV 5 Heal

Budapest
04-18-2015, 01:18 PM
Budapest please stop arguing and post comments on this topic nobody wanted to be here to debate about pvp and PL updates, jyu made this thread just for a quick question (or whatever the person asked) aboit 20 mage stop trying to offend people with your posts.

That's the cost of posting such a horrid build on the Forums - chance of debate. I'm helping Jun reach maximum effectiveness at 20 with the build he chooses, and the build I saw which I "debated" about was no where near maximum effectiveness. Also, who have I offended that hasn't offended me first? Let me know. (Man...this Rescind army is really building up :encouragement:)

Etarbitrev
04-18-2015, 01:23 PM
Sorta ruins it that buda is older than the account... I was actually having fun watching a newbie drop everyone in the convo's (except me;))

Budapest
04-18-2015, 01:23 PM
This thread is getting really popular. I hope all of you off-topic posters can realize you aren't making an argument that ended days ago any better. Stop commenting, & I will too. :loyal:

Burstnuke
04-18-2015, 07:27 PM
This thread is getting really popular. I hope all of you off-topic posters can realize you aren't making an argument that ended days ago any better. Stop commenting, & I will too. :loyal:

Just. Lol. :boxing:

Budapest
04-18-2015, 08:51 PM
Just. Lol. :boxing:

Right?!?! :boxing:

Rescind
04-18-2015, 10:36 PM

How hard was it for jun to find the perfect build out of a thread which is actually just arguing thread :playful:

Good luck ;)

Welcome to the rescind army. #bringworldpeace

Etarbitrev
04-19-2015, 08:40 PM
Forums is unusually fun w/o mods monitoring 😁

imleya
04-19-2015, 09:02 PM
I make you quit PL, then you go to forum's instead?

Budapest
04-19-2015, 09:39 PM
Forums is unusually fun w/o mods monitoring ��

Right?! Strange.

I make you quit PL, then you go to forum's instead?

Who was this directed to? I'm quite sure all of us still play PL. :distracted:

Etarbitrev
04-20-2015, 03:32 AM
Aimed at me, cus I ruined his 17 mage & his 35 mage yet he refuses to believe it lololol
:banana: leya this banana <-- is stronger than you.

Budapest
05-03-2015, 06:19 PM
- When you get a warning for using multiple bumps in your trading thread, but don't get any warnings for this one. :distracted:
(#modsareblind)

Etarbitrev
05-05-2015, 03:17 AM
Lv16 int/dex :banana: -Bananawillrek
VS
Lv17 Int/dex Mage -Imleya

'Twas a close match, however Banana won 10:1.

HeyitsTubs
05-05-2015, 06:49 AM
go to 22! add hahawaitwhat

AppleNoob
05-05-2015, 06:52 AM
go to 22! add hahawaitwhat

That nub? :)

Etarbitrev
05-05-2015, 07:16 AM
See previous insult: banana rekts imleya, reference: Etarbitrev made imleya quit 17,35 as dominating leya it isn't hard, a banana could do it.

AppleNoob
05-05-2015, 05:18 PM
See previous insult: banana rekts imleya, reference: Etarbitrev made imleya quit 17,35 as dominating leya it isn't hard, a banana could do it.

Don't you mean an apple?

HeyitsTubs
05-06-2015, 05:26 PM
That nub? :)

Hmm... Explain yourself.

AppleNoob
05-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Hmm... Explain yourself.

Yousa nub, meesa pro.
(Sarcasm)

Budapest
05-06-2015, 08:20 PM
Forums is unusually fun w/o mods monitoring ��

R.I.P. Etarbitrev,

Dec 2013 - May 2015

You will be remembered. :apologetic:

AppleNoob
05-07-2015, 07:05 AM
R.I.P. Etarbitrev,

Dec 2013 - May 2015

You will be remembered. :apologetic:

NO! IT CAN'T BE! :apologetic:

HeyitsTubs
05-07-2015, 07:11 AM
Yousa nub, meesa pro.
(Sarcasm)

nah... my kd is 5403 k 1024 d

AppleNoob
05-07-2015, 08:57 AM
nah... my kd is 5403 k 1024 d

#booster :).

HeyitsTubs
05-07-2015, 09:38 AM
its not boosted. pvp me if u want

AppleNoob
05-07-2015, 05:45 PM
#booster :).

its not boosted. pvp me if u want

I've seen your mage hahagotrekt (and beat him). You boosted with him.

HeyitsTubs
05-08-2015, 07:12 AM
um... i have no ***** idea who hahagotrekt is. I seriously dont recall that name.

AppleNoob
05-08-2015, 07:19 AM
um... i have no ***** idea who hahagotrekt is. I seriously dont recall that name.

Uh huh.....

Respecs
05-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Wow noobs crying again liek wat we all know Allan is best in every way :)

HeyitsTubs
05-17-2015, 03:35 PM

true but... BORING.

omgteenwolf
05-17-2015, 09:42 PM
Rockpapernuke, add him

Etarbitrev
05-20-2015, 02:11 PM
Rofl this thread got so much attention <-- guess what that is in disguise rofl

zaorago
05-27-2015, 11:33 PM
6Ms 6 Ressurect. Make sure you DONT join a pvp arena or u WILL die.

Etarbitrev
05-28-2015, 06:49 AM
STOMPbae :3
& na 7 frost is dece

zaorago
05-29-2015, 03:16 AM
STOMPbae :3
& na 7 frost is dece

Yah i heard it freezes bears...