PDA

View Full Version : how to becom the best?

Flore
04-11-2015, 04:55 PM
hi i was just wondering how to become the best

i am a lv 11 knife girl

thank

Dragoonclaws
04-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Honestly, the first thing you got to do is reaching the cap level. Next, you must join a good guild for running Elite maps, Arena and Planar Tombs. Accumulate wealth and buy yourself good gear. You can also pop some Locked crate for Arcanes pets, or mythic gear, but you'll not become the best in a month... It takes a lot of time. You'll learn it meanwhile.

Flore
04-11-2015, 08:31 PM
wow sounds prety hard but i know i cen do it

Schnitzel
04-11-2015, 08:44 PM
Honestly, the first thing you got to do is reaching the cap level. Next, you must join a good guild for running Elite maps, Arena and Planar Tombs. Accumulate wealth and buy yourself good gear. You can also pop some Locked crate for Arcanes pets, or mythic gear, but you'll not become the best in a month... It takes a lot of time. You'll learn it meanwhile.

Agreed

@Flore,
If you aren't in a guild, i recommend getting to lvl25 and joining <The Stone>, then when you reach lvl40/41, join us at <Enigmatic> we are an Elite PvE guild :D

another thing, if you are willing to work to accomplish your goal, you will one day accomplish this. Becoming the best doesn't happen overnight. Its dedication that leads you to become among the best

eugene9707
04-11-2015, 09:38 PM
You should check this out:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172230-Rogue-s-Tips-amp-Tricks&p=1798660#post1798660
Written by the best pro-rogue xD

r rogues the girl things tht heal? i m one of thos to
and btw, ur the killing machine, not healer lol :P

Serancha
04-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Depends on your definition of "best".

Flore
04-12-2015, 11:32 AM
wow i red zuszs thread he seems prety skiled actualy also smart and cool i will becom just like him

mizzbamzy
04-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Could i join enigmatic guild pls ?am a lvl 40 rogue

Schnitzel
04-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Could i join enigmatic guild pls ?am a lvl 40 rogue

Apply here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166951-lt-Enigmatic-gt-Elite-PvE-Farm-Guild

carmine_blade
04-12-2015, 11:00 PM
I applaud your attitude :)

Jhawkeye
04-14-2015, 04:28 PM
It's a lot of hard work and a mix between marching and farming will make you wealthy enough to afford good gear in the long run. First hit that lvl cap as everyone has said. And once you farm/merch enough, or if you're into spending money, get a good drop from crates, get at least fully mythic geared and use that to farm elites, arena, and planar for some drops that can make you money to get the arcanes and a lot of money. It takes a lot of time though. I am not claiming this will be easy, it takes dedication

Flore
04-14-2015, 04:35 PM
o ok thx i will ask my parants to buy me some crates to be good

Schnitzel
04-14-2015, 04:44 PM
o ok thx i will ask my parents to buy me some crates to be good

only open locks if you feel like you will loot something good.

otherwise, i recommend just buying Ankh kits/Respec kits/Elixer Kits and selling them in CS for gold

Jhawkeye
04-14-2015, 04:53 PM
only open locks if you feel like you will loot something good.

otherwise, i recommend just buying Ankh kits/Respec kits/Elixer Kits and selling them in CS for gold

Yea that works too $89 bucks can make 2m

Bameely
04-16-2015, 02:23 AM

Sorry I'm still very new to the game. I know Elites and Planar. But what do you mean by Arena pls? Also, when u say open locked crates for arcane pets or mythic gears - is Lock Grand Watch Crate good enough or wasting time, better to open other lock crates? Thanks!

Flore
04-16-2015, 03:33 PM
ya idk thes things ether

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2015, 03:44 PM
Sorry I'm still very new to the game. I know Elites and Planar. But what do you mean by Arena pls? Also, when u say open locked crates for arcane pets or mythic gears - is Lock Grand Watch Crate good enough or wasting time, better to open other lock crates? Thanks!

There is an NPC called Seer Hox in Kraag. Behind him, there is a portal and he dares us to jump in it if you meet the requirements (level 40+). That Portal leads to [Elite] Shuyal Planar Arena. It's basically an Arena where a boss appears and you have to fight him. After 4 rounds, you're rewarded an Elite Shuyal Arena Crate and if you're lucky, you can loot an extra drop (and if you're even more lucky, you get a recipe for Mythic Pendant).

Locked Crates of the Watch are looted all around Arlor, any enemy will drop it. You can open those crates for 15 platinums. There is a <1% chance of looting an Arcane item and <5% chance of looting a Mythic item. If you're ready to spend heavy amounts of platinums, you're free to buy platinums or do Free platinum offers in order to open those crates. Usually, player get ton of useless items from locked crates, so it's not a very good idea if you're not spending a lot of platinums we're talking about over 2000 platinums). You can also try yourself with some crates, hopefully you'll be lucky but nothing is guaranteed. In My opinion, Locked crates are total waste, you can do much more money selling other platinum value items then opening locked crates.

thefirstlove
04-17-2015, 06:38 AM
right woo hooooho

Bameely
04-17-2015, 09:49 AM
Thx so much for yr explanation Dragon. Yes i've spent alot opening lock crates but only got many useless items, & only 1 fang of fenrir which is not helpful to me. Wonder how others get their Maridos ... n now i know what's arena. Thx! :)

Schnitzel
04-17-2015, 08:29 PM
These will help :)
Hoardy's Guide to Explore Arlor for New Players! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138822-Hoardy-s-Guide-to-Explore-Arlor-for-New-Players!)

The New Player's Guide To Arcane Legends (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?194412-The-New-Player-s-Guide-To-Arcane-Legends)

Ultanub
04-26-2015, 09:54 AM
Spend a fortune :p

PhoenixPrime
05-02-2015, 05:18 PM
Locked Crates of the Watch are looted all around Arlor, any enemy will drop it. You can open those crates for 15 platinums. There is a <.01% chance of looting an Arcane item and <.05% chance of looting a Mythic

I went ahead and corrected those percentages for ya, 8^).

In My opinion, Locked crates are total waste, you can do much more money selling other platinum value items then opening locked crates.

100% agree with this statement. They are a complete waste at this time. I've spent an obscene amount of cash for platinums to use for crates (no option for free offers) and I've only gotten 2 arcane items. I opened a helluva lot more than 200 crates to get those, 8^(.

Definitely better off using the platinum to purchase, ankhs, potions and pet crates to sell in the auction house.

And take advantage of the double exp weekend going on right now (plus some EXP boosting elixirs) to level up.

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Steps to Becoming the Best:

1. Straighten your tie, brush your hair, and ask your boss for a raise.
2. Squander your now higher salary on platinum.
3. Buy up/farm/scam/borrow Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.
4. Start opening.
5. Should you not get anything, wait till next month, living in your mom's basement and eating junk past their sell-by date.
6. Should you get something, don't forget the poor author of this guide. Enjoy your new riches.
7. Step into PvP and start mashing all your buttons. You will win, guaranteed...against less fortunate players/players with meaner bosses.

The End

P.S: If your boss does NOT give you a pay raise, threaten to quit your job. If that doesn't work on him, the stuck up old so-and-so, put shaving cream in his coffee. Sweet...or not so sweet...revenge!

Serillia
05-03-2015, 01:10 AM
Steps to Becoming the Best:

1. Straighten your tie, brush your hair, and ask your boss for a raise.
2. Squander your now higher salary on platinum.
3. Buy up/farm/scam/borrow Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.
4. Start opening.
5. Should you not get anything, wait till next month, living in your mom's basement and eating junk past their sell-by date.
6. Should you get something, don't forget the poor author of this guide. Enjoy your new riches.
7. Step into PvP and start mashing all your buttons. You will win, guaranteed...against less fortunate players/players with meaner bosses.

The End

P.S: If your boss does NOT give you a pay raise, threaten to quit your job. If that doesn't work on him, the stuck up old so-and-so, put shaving cream in his coffee. Sweet...or not so sweet...revenge!

That was......I'm speechless!

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2015, 01:28 AM

All true, I'm afraid. Reason I'm still poor is my boss is a complete a$$, lactose-intolerant and doesn't like coffee black :( what does a man do with a boss like that!

To be honest, Taurus the Hammer reminds me of him! "This is MY REALM, Arlorians!" --> "This is MY OFFICE! I'M the boss, not you!"

Serillia
05-03-2015, 01:41 AM
All true, I'm afraid. Reason I'm still poor is my boss is a complete a$$, lactose-intolerant and doesn't like coffee black :( what does a man do with a boss like that!

To be honest, Taurus the Hammer reminds me of him! "This is MY REALM, Arlorians!" --> "This is MY OFFICE! I'M the boss, not you!"

Sounds like a harsh environment. I thought the same when i met him. He aint got nuthin on you. But one must pull through and who knows? At the end of the day, it could be very possible that he is threatened by you :o

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2015, 01:50 AM

Hey, I got Seri to shut up. Where's my Nobel Peace Prize

Serillia
05-03-2015, 01:52 AM
Hey, I got Seri to shut up. Where's my Nobel Peace Prize

Oh nu brutha! Seri aint even close to shutting up! Might not be able to geeve a speech but i'm still learnt enough to be annoying ^_^

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Oh nu brutha! Seri aint even close to shutting up! Might not be able to geeve a speech but i'm still learnt enough to be annoying ^_^

Darn. This minimum of 11 characters might keep the spamming babu chappie at bay but it effectively halts my stunningly brief yet eloquent cool-guy replies :/

Serillia
05-03-2015, 02:29 AM
Darn. This minimum of 11 characters might keep the spamming babu chappie at bay but it effectively halts my stunningly brief yet eloquent cool-guy replies :/

i see wut u did there there boi!