PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts and suggestions for tank upgrades.

Excuses
04-11-2015, 05:20 PM
I deeply appreciate with recent upgrades.
Here are some thoughts and suggestions for upgrades (for pve only)

1. Ss bleed is SWEET. More dmg is just all tank's dream. However it helps more in pvp than pve. It gives more possibility to hold aggro longer on mobs but it can't keep aggro from dps dmg. I hope ss itself has taunt or it does taunt with first upgrade (with charge).

2. I'm grateful with at armor reducion. But it's only for boss because it hits only one target. I hope we have same armor reducion on jugg so we can buff pt on mobs too.

3. And I still want to see cs does 'cancel boss wind up skill' so pt with a tank doesn't have to use kelvin anymore but depends on our control and use better dmg/buff pet for runs.

These are only for pve suggestions and would make us tanks much more useful in pve runs.
Again thanks for updates.

Artoholics
04-11-2015, 05:24 PM
I really like the 3rd point...+1

merch_master
04-11-2015, 09:55 PM
2 i am not a jug user myself but i hear its movement impairing upgrade doesnt stop you from getting frozen, be it pvp or planar tombs, thats an upgrade that will buff us up .

debitmandiri
04-12-2015, 12:12 AM
Cs cancel wind up means less ankhs used, less profit for sts :p

Serillia
04-12-2015, 01:06 AM
Cs stuns now ^_^

Ssneakykills
04-12-2015, 02:11 AM

They aren't getting much 'profit' from them anyway considering you can get them from klaas and events such as the Easter one

Bellaelda
04-12-2015, 07:32 AM
I deeply appreciate with recent upgrades.
Here are some thoughts and suggestions for upgrades (for pve only)

1. Ss bleed is SWEET. More dmg is just all tank's dream. However it helps more in pvp than pve. It gives more possibility to hold aggro longer on mobs but it can't keep aggro from dps dmg. I hope ss itself has taunt or it does taunt with first upgrade (with charge).

2. I'm grateful with at armor reducion. But it's only for boss because it hits only one target. I hope we have same armor reducion on jugg so we can buff pt on mobs too.

3. And I still want to see cs does 'cancel boss wind up skill' so pt with a tank doesn't have to use kelvin anymore but depends on our control and use better dmg/buff pet for runs.

These are only for pve suggestions and would make us tanks much more useful in pve runs.
Again thanks for updates.

I agree for the most part... Here's all I would add...

1) I'd say that the upgrades added didn't help tanks problems for the most part though... Just made twink tanks a bit oped from what I hear...

I think if they just increase the duration of all taunts and how long they maintain aggro (not by much, since most tanks use a ton or all taunts) just an extra second or three or so on each skill (give or take) would allow tanks to hold aggro much better (and would also work on pvp for those stubborn tanks that never want to die!)

2) a party buff (only in pve) would be amazing... Something like jugg or venge buffing all parties stats (like neckro shield does) would make tanks so much more desirable!

3) just yes on this... Cs or ss or at interrupting bosses would be dope!.... This already works in pvp or on most minions so just adjusting it to work on bosses would be a huge help for all those tanks wanting to play pve!

Thanks for reminding sts though that tanks still need some love

Excuses
04-12-2015, 09:32 AM

One of cs upgrade is for cancel skill. It's made to do it.
If cs has to be charged, it will be still hard to use as kelvin. Cs range is really small and short. We can't use it when we get pushed back.

Excuses
04-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Bleed does very minimal damage in pve. In pvp it's bad too. When i tested bleed, it did 38 damage to me per tick, for 5 ticks, which is nothing. However, when the warrior was cursed, i did 380 damage (yes, 10x more) and 600+ on crit per tick.

CS doesn't cancel wind ups but it stuns now, both in pvp and in pve.

The purpose of axe throw was to give warriors some usefulness at the boss fight. The armor reduction, coupled with a set of rogues, is extremely efficient. I was surprised how fast the arena runs were with a warrior in the pt

That's my point too. It does small dmg only to keep aggro. We need taunt on the skill. That's only skull without taunt in warrior attack.

Cs stun is short, not 100% and must be charged. Good to have an option, but most warriors don't have enough mana to use cs in pvp anyways. It might help in pve a bit but hope it works as the description says.

And also just like At helps pt, I hope we could help pt with large mobs too.
I think mage curse should work this way too.

Excuses
04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
I agree for the most part... Here's all I would add...

1) I'd say that the upgrades added didn't help tanks problems for the most part though... Just made twink tanks a bit oped from what I hear...

I think if they just increase the duration of all taunts and how long they maintain aggro (not by much, since most tanks use a ton or all taunts) just an extra second or three or so on each skill (give or take) would allow tanks to hold aggro much better (and would also work on pvp for those stubborn tanks that never want to die!)

2) a party buff (only in pve) would be amazing... Something like jugg or venge buffing all parties stats (like neckro shield does) would make tanks so much more desirable!

3) just yes on this... Cs or ss or at interrupting bosses would be dope!.... This already works in pvp or on most minions so just adjusting it to work on bosses would be a huge help for all those tanks wanting to play pve!

Thanks for reminding sts though that tanks still need some love

Obviously we need little better taunt.

And I like pt buff on jugg because it taunts. Vg use stat is not so big in end game except crit. And we don't regen mana from it in pve but use pots. I rather use vg for more hp than mana.(I don't use it atm tho.) it's more for twink skill now.

Artoholics
04-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Pls put everything in one post in the future >.<

Arachnophobik
04-12-2015, 09:49 AM
Cs stun works uncharged. But yeah i have yet to see it cancel a skill

Bellaelda
04-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Obviously we need little better taunt.

And I like pt buff on jugg because it taunts. Vg use stat is not so big in end game except crit. And we don't regen mana from it in pve but use pots. I rather use vg for more hp than mana.(I don't use it atm tho.) it's more for twink skill now.

Yeah I agree... If they used venge for party buff I would prefer it to buff primary stat each class.. but I was just stating that any singular buff would be better for pve if it buffed whole group... And those two skills came to mind first

Lol... That I didn't even consider venge buffing only str and just assumed that it would buff each class their primary stat (since that's all tanks use it for)