PDA

View Full Version : pinks in wylewood

azulflame
03-25-2011, 06:21 PM
I was trying to do a quest, when three other players join. I pretty much ignore them (now biting me in the butt), when, a minute or two later, they kill something and get pinks. no elixers, but everyone except me gets a pink. won't tell me, because I didn't help them kill whoever it was. any idea who they killed?

Major
03-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Probably the spirit of fire at the end of the map, right before the goblin stronghold. Never tried but you could prob just host a goblin stronghold game, then go in portal thingy back to wyldwood. You should be right at him. Never tried it tho lol.

RueMorgue
03-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Bad Mojo....random spawn. Decent piinks.

azulflame
03-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Probably the spirit of fire at the end of the map, right before the goblin stronghold. Never tried but you could prob just host a goblin stronghold game, then go in portal thingy back to wyldwood. You should be right at him. Never tried it tho lol.

how hard is he? and where exactly is he. maps would really help

Coltona
03-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Bad mojo has a random spawn just like mynas with the exception that you could wait all day killing the map and he may never show up lol

Groad
03-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Haha same thing happened to me when I was first in Wyldwood. I got pink fever after seeing the drops and ran that place over and over looking for Mojo. Like Major said, you can start out in Goblin Stronghold and go back through the portal into Wyldwood. A handful of mobs later, you are at The Spirit of Fire, who also drop pinks occasionally. You can farm and sell trash all day, amounting in some okay cash depending on how much you already have. Sometimes you get lucky and Mojo spawns right near there too. I've killed him maybe 10 times and I'm pretty sure he dropped a pink every time. Bad Mojo Staff made me some money back in the day.:)

Redbridge
03-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Yep. Bad Mojo. Good pinks drops for the level. I had it spawn twice in 5 mins once but generally, as a guess, once about every 10 maps.... Pure guess though from number time I've run it.... Might be lucky or unlucky don't know.

Have had it spawn amoungst the goblin mob, quiet a few times when coming into the level from a new goblin stronghold game. It's a nice surprise when that happens. Even nicer with a full party and 5 pinks dropping....

Mothwing
03-26-2011, 11:08 AM
Lol i do the same thing to spirit go through portal and come back...make a pretty good profit from noobs lol...also i encountered bad mojo twice in one run....very lucky got the club and...shoot forgot other item lol