PDA

View Full Version : Tombs 3?....

Rx8
04-12-2015, 04:56 AM
Hi,

So im a bit tired by see-ing that i cant get a party to farm planar tombs 3...

I wanna drain my 883 ankhs...So if anyone can help me out farming?

Or lets make a T3 club :3

IGN: Volted
Class: Mage
DMG= 600+
HP = 4k+
Friend requests: Unless your online most of the time like a free bird

I'm mostly online during weekends, and also available during weekdayz..

Dashie
04-12-2015, 05:34 AM
IGN - dashingpiggy
Class - Rogue

Bellaelda
04-12-2015, 06:46 AM
Feel you pain...

Most the hard core farmers that spam those maps over and over are bored with them... (Same problem with arena)
So that leaves mostly people doing events online (basically people spamming bracken, pvpers, or new players... Are your choices lately, lol)

I sat in tombs entrance (without asking guild or buddies for invite) yesterday to test how easy parties were to get... And with 900 damage 1000+ dps mage (with ring and para glow around me) I only got 4-5 invites in like 3-4 hrs (that weren't to help clear T1 anyway, haha...or from friends which I passed on to see what random searches are like)

Both teams had full arcane/mythic tank and mages, but only the most basic legendary geared rogues (though some of the rogues were crazy good for their gear sets! Go them! Good job!)... My test was more to see how life worked if u went random...

The issue of rogues not needing or wanting any other class once they get any decent gear I was aware of before... But it is stupid apparent now... Even the newest rogues didn't want a tank in the party and two without any kind of mythic (even pets) offered to park!

There was a bit more ank use than most would like, but nobody seemed to care (guessing they stocked up on anks during Easter event... Which even further hinders tanks usefulness... Sorry tanks of AL)

I also had two people ask if I could change to rogue to run with their group (guess they knew my name and assumed I had a capped rogue! Lol.. Or maybe they were just hoping and figured it couldn't hurt to ask)

Either way... Can't wait till either new material is added or the devs figure out how to make all classes more useful (yes I'm aware end of season always worst for mages n tanks, but I keep hoping that things get better)

Bellaelda
04-12-2015, 06:51 AM
P. S.

Also I'm always willing to run, but doubt u looking for another mage (and I don't usually hold interest long with two mages in any map... Maybe some nord, shy, or trin if we get two good rogues though...

In any case feel free to pm me if ya want or need

Wazakesy
04-12-2015, 08:30 AM
P. S.

Also I'm always willing to run, but doubt u looking for another mage (and I don't usually hold interest long with two mages in any map... Maybe some nord, shy, or trin if we get two good rogues though...

In any case feel free to pm me if ya want or need

I dont mind running even with 3 mages. Personally, if everyone has a role, that should do it...

merch_master
04-12-2015, 08:32 AM
Wow after those above posts I'm not sure you would want me
IGN Daethr
CLASS Tank
STAT with best pet ( 7.2k hp, 2.3k armour)
EXPERIENCE : have earned and sold an ingot, so i count myself sufficiently experienced

Zac Taft
04-12-2015, 08:34 AM
War
Ign: cheoeqar
On normaly weekends and most evenings throught tje week

Zac Taft
04-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Your gunna get alot of tank replys imo

Wazakesy
04-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Your gunna get alot of tank replys imo

Did someone just say "tanks"

Serillia
04-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Hai i seri I OP i never online pls consider me as permanent member of your pt. I assure you'll be thoroughly dissappointed no worres ty sir

Excuses
04-12-2015, 11:32 AM
I think I saw you in guild last time.
Call me anytime when you need a fatty.

Caabatric
04-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Your Volted 0.0
I am always up for a little tomb 3 c: PM me
(mage)

Imsofancy
04-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Feel you pain...

Most the hard core farmers that spam those maps over and over are bored with them... (Same problem with arena)
So that leaves mostly people doing events online (basically people spamming bracken, pvpers, or new players... Are your choices lately, lol)

I sat in tombs entrance (without asking guild or buddies for invite) yesterday to test how easy parties were to get... And with 900 damage 1000+ dps mage (with ring and para glow around me) I only got 4-5 invites in like 3-4 hrs (that weren't to help clear T1 anyway, haha...or from friends which I passed on to see what random searches are like)

Both teams had full arcane/mythic tank and mages, but only the most basic legendary geared rogues (though some of the rogues were crazy good for their gear sets! Go them! Good job!)... My test was more to see how life worked if u went random...

The issue of rogues not needing or wanting any other class once they get any decent gear I was aware of before... But it is stupid apparent now... Even the newest rogues didn't want a tank in the party and two without any kind of mythic (even pets) offered to park!

There was a bit more ank use than most would like, but nobody seemed to care (guessing they stocked up on anks during Easter event... Which even further hinders tanks usefulness... Sorry tanks of AL)

I also had two people ask if I could change to rogue to run with their group (guess they knew my name and assumed I had a capped rogue! Lol.. Or maybe they were just hoping and figured it couldn't hurt to ask)

Either way... Can't wait till either new material is added or the devs figure out how to make all classes more useful (yes I'm aware end of season always worst for mages n tanks, but I keep hoping that things get better)

You should remember that the kind of people who can run PT3 are not the kind send out random party invites. They usually already have a party and just run in.

BlueSkied
04-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Ign polylith
Rogue

Let's run some maps

Serillia
04-13-2015, 08:42 PM
Why u no ban from forums yet?

Why u so OP?

because u eat all my banners staph eating so much it bad for u sir

This why I so OP

Avshow
04-13-2015, 09:03 PM
hate those who do not use ankh, left teammates die thousands time.....

Wazakesy
04-14-2015, 12:01 AM
hate those who do not use ankh, left teammates die thousands time.....

i feel you!

hvin1619
04-14-2015, 03:35 AM
IGN - DOKUGAAN
Class-Mage
pm me almost always online and i love running pt3 (it's the only fun thing to do now)

DOKUGAAN

SakuraXYZ
04-14-2015, 07:44 AM
IGN: Sakurayzx
Class: Mage
DPS: 717 w/pet
HP: 3.6k

Feel free to add me..