PDA

View Full Version : I would like to know

Itoopeo
04-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Why is this sword in game?
It looks cool and makes cool effect but damage makes it useless in any situation.
Its pretty rare item tho and gives nice regens so I use it sometimes for looks and also its part of my regen set.
But why would sts add an item exactly same stats as the best zuraz shock lance but lower damage, with same drop rate in game?
Whats the idea behind this?

synfullmagic_23110
04-12-2015, 12:54 PM
Why is this sword in game?
It looks cool and makes cool effect but damage makes it useless in any situation.
Its pretty rare item tho and gives nice regens so I use it sometimes for looks and also its part of my regen set.
But why would sts add an item exactly same stats as the best zuraz shock lance but lower damage, with same drop rate in game?
Whats the idea behind this?
one of the Alien boss use it

End
04-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Theres like 3 colours. Blue red green

Debate
04-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Oh, the good old times when you could sell that cheap level 13[?] sword to people who thought it was the newly added Zuraz sword.

KingFu
04-12-2015, 08:16 PM
DPS. At 45 cap, before everyone wore identical sets to everyone else, people would actually make up combinations of gear to use to effectively focus on one stat. There used to be quite a few bears (and some pallies) who would use plasma swords for DPS, primarily on bosses. They never really saw use in PvP unless it was on someone who couldn't afford a lance, but wanted the stat boost Zuraz gave (9% dodge 7 h/s iirc) that spears couldn't offer.

represents
04-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Probally just a werid style wep or something haha

Suentous PO
04-14-2015, 07:20 PM
Lol, King takes the time to write out an intelligent answer and the op is like, never mind, I just wanted to make a thread.
:/

Mothwing
04-14-2015, 09:27 PM
DPS. At 45 cap, before everyone wore identical sets to everyone else, people would actually make up combinations of gear to use to effectively focus on one stat. There used to be quite a few bears (and some pallies) who would use plasma swords for DPS, primarily on bosses. They never really saw use in PvP unless it was on someone who couldn't afford a lance, but wanted the stat boost Zuraz gave (9% dodge 7 h/s iirc) that spears couldn't offer.

I appreciate you. <3

Oculus
04-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Shatap^^ m8 u wanna fite
Call of champions u call that a hit?