PDA

View Full Version : question...

plpr
04-12-2015, 03:43 PM
is there any way i could get a mod to transfer my 2yr and 3yr shields i never thought of this until know because there on an account i forgot the pw when i was 12 so yesterday i thought what if i just made the fake email i used a real one and bam it worked soo know i really want them and i could also give all acc details?

anahadaz
04-12-2015, 03:55 PM
If you ask sts nicely and show proof, they may let you transfer the shields.

plpr
04-12-2015, 04:25 PM
i could do that...

Sheugokin
04-12-2015, 04:48 PM
i could do that...

Idk bro. I believe that stopped doing transfers a long while back. I asked to do that some time ago, and they say for the sake of protection/scamming, they will not transfer.

plpr
04-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Idk bro. I believe that stopped doing transfers a long while back. I asked to do that some time ago, and they say for the sake of protection/scamming, they will not transfer.

but i could give all details screen shots everything :(

KingFu
04-12-2015, 08:36 PM
but i could give all details screen shots everything :(

So can a lot of people who purchase accounts. They stopped transferring exclusive items, and merging accounts years ago due to how much of a problem it became. I'm certain with the decline in effort support has developed with PL since it started to decline itself would make it a definitive no, but I guess you can always email them asking anyways. Just don't expect anything.

plpr
04-13-2015, 06:40 AM
So can a lot of people who purchase accounts. They stopped transferring exclusive items, and merging accounts years ago due to how much of a problem it became. I'm certain with the decline in effort support has developed with PL since it started to decline itself would make it a definitive no, but I guess you can always email them asking anyways. Just don't expect anything.

I just won't waste my time