PDA

View Full Version : Report made me angry =/

Alias_TheMax
03-26-2011, 10:35 AM
I was doing a trade with a guy named Atreas when he suddently began to play with me and saying ok lets trade then oh no i dont want and ok lets trade ... Then i got pissed off and i said bad things to him and he said "I reported you" but it makes me feel even more frustrated because he deserves the bad things i said to him but its maybe me who will get banned because he was annoying me :-0 why its always the good person who suffers? Thats why i hate the report option that players over-use for nothing. We should remove it so people who would REALLY need to report someone (like a scam of something) would take the time to write to devs to say them the REAL problem and not just for saying "he said bad things to me" cmon guys grow up a little bit !!! If you annoy someone dont think he will be nice to you !!!

Thats my way of thinking and thx for reading btw :P

Justg
03-26-2011, 10:37 AM
Someone being jerk to you is not an excuse to cuss back at them in our game. /ignore is your friend. That being said, we look at both sides of the convo before making any judgements.

superglut2
03-26-2011, 10:40 AM
How old are you alias? Just wondering...

KingFu
03-26-2011, 10:48 AM
As G said, no reason to cuss. He used the report button, which (no offense) was the right button to use. Using the ignore button would've been the better move on your end. I have had instances where people were being a jerk or annoying, and I didn't use the ignore button (simply because I like to hear what people say, the ignore button just makes me curious:p), and although I rarely if ever cuss, I still should've used it.

Frenzyn
03-26-2011, 10:55 AM
I was doing a trade with a guy named Atreas when he suddently began to play with me and saying ok lets trade then oh no i dont want and ok lets trade ... Then i got pissed off and i said bad things to him and he said "I reported you" but it makes me feel even more frustrated because he deserves the bad things i said to him but its maybe me who will get banned because he was annoying me :-0 why its always the good person who suffers? Thats why i hate the report option that players over-use for nothing. We should remove it so people who would REALLY need to report someone (like a scam of something) would take the time to write to devs to say them the REAL problem and not just for saying "he said bad things to me" cmon guys grow up a little bit !!! If you annoy someone dont think he will be nice to you !!!

Thats my way of thinking and thx for reading btw :P
You really shouldn't be embarrassing by posting a topic about them, you honestly should have emailed them or pm'd.....
But to be honest, he shouldn't have reported you, even i get the occasional cuss word out, when things make me mad.. though i don't say it at people.
Good luck though. Sorry this happened to you.

Plasticuproject
03-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Cursing really doesn't bother me. I think most kids do it anyway in life, but I agree it should not be allowed in game only because if it were that's all that you would see. The in game dialogue would be littered with a myriad of put-downs and negative, dirty chat. So let's keep it clean for the sake of game quality and ensure a fun, positive playing environment.

YennyKay
03-26-2011, 11:46 AM
First off, I have a sailors mouth-- And I have let some slip-- HOWEVER-- There is NEVER a good reason to curse at anyone out of anger (even if you think they "deserve it").. Maybe he was a noob, maybe it was a miss-communication between the two of you, maybe he WAS trying to upset you... But to let your anger out by cursing at someone is unacceptable... I have also reported people for cursing... We all need to learn a little more respect... As well as patience...

You shouldn't get banned for the first reporting, but it should be a warning to check your self and attitude... As they say "It's a great big world in here"... Don't focus on just one player that's pushing your buttons...

Fyrce
03-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Anger management before PL. Or meditation (at level 6). Or take 10 deep breaths.

Alias_TheMax
03-28-2011, 06:19 AM
Or take 10 deep breaths. Loll ok thx for all the comments I'll follow your tips :P

Riccits
03-28-2011, 06:43 AM
u cant immagine how often i could cuss back... but i just cuss to the phone ;) some guys could drive me crazy...
*staycalmstaycalmstaycalmstaycalmstaycalmstaycalms taycalmstaycalmstaycalmstaycalmstaycalmstaycalmsta ycalmstaycalmstaycalmstaycalm.......*

Lesrider
03-28-2011, 06:47 AM
Yeah, you should be able to have more restraint when typing than talking. Before you hit send, check for any bad language ;)

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
03-28-2011, 06:48 AM
FALCON PUNCH!Ur face everytime u say something bad or ask your mum to slap your face.LOL

But anyways don't let the anger get to you or your outta here!

Riccits
03-28-2011, 06:51 AM
ya its not worth to get banned bcz of some jerks....

Frenzyn
03-28-2011, 06:55 AM
Check out this app for iphone:
(i'm actually dead serious, its pretty awesome)
http://c191660.r60.cf1.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/logo1.png
It's called "Pranayama" It works with anger and defeats it, aswell as slowing your breathing. i did it for a day then deleted it.
i'm a pretty relaxed dude. :o

Riccits
03-28-2011, 06:58 AM
but i would need a second device which i could use only for this app while playing PL.. LOL!

Lesrider
03-28-2011, 07:01 AM
but i would need a second device which i could use only for this app while playing PL.. LOL!

Lol just hire your own personal meditation/yoga instructor ;)