PDA

View Full Version : 27 bear or mage

Cowy
04-13-2015, 07:58 AM
I wanna make a l27 char :o
But idk which one is moar fun, mage or bear?
And idk the gear/stats/build

AppleNoob
04-13-2015, 11:41 AM

It depends, I find 6 beck 6 stomp beats to be fun. On the other side, I find it fun to be a trolly kite on mage. It depends on your opinion.

Etarbitrev
04-14-2015, 03:51 AM
I'd tell you a couple things about 25-27 bear mage in general like how important build strategies & .. Nvm I cant be assed I've already done big posts maybe later.
add or PM Gombos/Invertibrate/Badmove ig in approx. 7-8 hours if you want me to tell you or help you, unless you haven't already found the help you were seeking.

Cowy
04-14-2015, 09:05 AM
I am kinda busy this week, I'll pm you as soon as i get on :o

Etarbitrev
04-14-2015, 12:15 PM
Right ok mate

Motivating
04-14-2015, 12:24 PM
Basically - Get good gear and then you win

D-:
04-14-2015, 05:39 PM
A good Mage will beat a good bear at 25-27.

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 02:40 AM
Its all down to what build vs what build, but imo at the high end of 25-27 bear's have the ability to be the best. Whereas mages are just overpowered as new 25-27 mages can beat more experienced 25-27 bears

so basically mages = git gud fast but neva best IMO
& bears = very hard start but ability to be the best

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 02:42 AM
Thats just my opinion^ it might be bias as I have done a lot more mage than bear so I just might've picked up mage easier.

D-:
04-15-2015, 10:29 AM
Its all down to what build vs what build, but imo at the high end of 25-27 bear's have the ability to be the best. Whereas mages are just overpowered as new 25-27 mages can beat more experienced 25-27 bears

so basically mages = git gud fast but neva best IMO
& bears = very hard start but ability to be the best

Not really lol. Mages can just wait for you to HS then heal. Some of the best mages have beaten some of the best bears, quite easily I might add.

AppleNoob
04-15-2015, 12:44 PM
Not really lol. Mages can just wait for you to HS then heal. Some of the best mages have beaten some of the best bears, quite easily I might add.

Umm no, a bears fbow will shred that mage to the point that he HAS to heal.

Budapest
04-15-2015, 12:50 PM
Umm no, a bears fbow will shred that mage to the point that he HAS to heal.

A mage's damage with a paw/fbow will hurt a bear way more than it will hurt her if you have the appropriate build.

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 01:53 PM
Ugh why did this guy have to reply to this thread. Before you flame this thread just know I'll be ignoring you in this thread until the og 'flame thread' has been closed.

D: with all due respect try using your tactic vs tony's 27 or my 25, on 25,27 mages respectively. I'm not saying that it wont work, its that I haven't met a mage that I haven't been able to kill. As, normally, they may be able to kill my bear as they are made for vsing bears (anti bear) but once swapping to mage I usually find that they die, thats if they are anti bear, which tbh they rarely are as mage tends to dominate that level

Budapest
04-15-2015, 03:07 PM
Ugh why did this guy have to reply to this thread. Before you flame this thread just know I'll be ignoring you in this thread until the og 'flame thread' has been closed.

D: with all due respect try using your tactic vs tony's 27 or my 25, on 25,27 mages respectively. I'm not saying that it wont work, its that I haven't met a mage that I haven't been able to kill. As, normally, they may be able to kill my bear as they are made for vsing bears (anti bear) but once swapping to mage I usually find that they die, thats if they are anti bear, which tbh they rarely are as mage tends to dominate that level

I'm not flaming anything. I'm giving my opinion on the topic at hand...unlike you, honestly.

What "tactic"? I haven't mentioned anything besides damage output between the two classes. I know tony quite well might I add. We've pvped together for quite a while and I'm quite sure my mage compared to his are very even, somewhat like our Bears.

D-:
04-15-2015, 03:53 PM

"my tactic". It's any good mages tactic at 25-27.

I've seen a few mages beat tony as well.

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 05:37 PM
@D: Right ok, just my thoughts on it, as I know other people think the same as me, not to suggest other dont for your notion too.
This is just my opinion whether you agree with it or not is your choice to make.

Budapest
04-15-2015, 05:39 PM
@D: Right ok, just my thoughts on it, as I know other people think the same as me, not to suggest other dont for your notion too.
This is just my opinion whether you agree with it or not is your choice to make.

Others* :playful:

Budapest
04-15-2015, 10:23 PM

That edit gives me sniper anxiety. :smiley_simmons:

Etarbitrev
04-16-2015, 05:47 AM
hahaha its the little things that have the biggest effect

Motivating
04-16-2015, 10:28 AM
He's called Wrathfulboost actually.

Itoopeo
04-17-2015, 02:13 AM
Bear obviously is more fun. 4 beckon 6 stomp 6sms and then cripple.
In that order nuke mages 100-0 easily before they heal.
If the mage doesnt die, then just keep timing the hs after heal and you can auto her to death.
That makes bear op

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Etarbitrev
04-18-2015, 12:50 PM
Any half decent mage will slaughter that combo & build.^

Itoopeo
04-18-2015, 02:25 PM
Any half decent mage will slaughter that combo & build.^

havent seen one yet.
If it seems she hits it every time, then just juke her by running backwards or using hellscream and wait for fire knockback.
And then ko her.

Also in L45 i have this arbalest with great dps and 14m range, mages cant outheal its damage so running away is not an option. They must kill me before i kill them and only dps kills them in like 5 seconds and with halloween set dodges its easy to last that long.
If they ms then just nuke and throw all slashes and fight is won.

Other way to win is drain their mana by using tank set and forcing them to use ms at some point. Just need to time debuffs after heals.

Etarbitrev
04-18-2015, 06:35 PM
Umm , am I missing something? Since when was this thread about lv45 bears or mages, or lv45 at all?
lv25-27 consists of everything that isn't that^

From the famous words of the wildling bird that John Snow f***ed in Game of Thrones:
"You Know Nuthin'"

John Dexter Trinidad
04-23-2015, 12:39 AM
It's super ez to beat, I agree

Etarbitrev
04-29-2015, 07:09 AM
Who asked you BGdexter, you are appalling at 25. Leave now.

John Dexter Trinidad
05-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Who asked you BGdexter, you are appalling at 25. Leave now.

It's convictdoe btw, Geez. Quite a turn off knowing that you talk this ****ty. I wanna try you tho. Stake me after calling me appalling at 25, how'd that sound to you?

fblow
05-01-2015, 12:39 PM

mage is the best imo, if you ever need any help with it pm me ign "purppaw" or "crapor"

Itoopeo
05-02-2015, 01:57 AM
mage is the best imo, if you ever need any help with it pm me ign "purppaw" or "crapor"

Bear is the best, really. Mage is terrible looking, skills come hours after cast and effects look bad. No good cc at all. Feels so weak and health is so low feels like crits of 150 chunk half of the health off.

The Voices
05-03-2015, 11:02 AM
I see many 27 bears w/ fbow go 1 beck 3 stomp. "6 beck 6 stomp" -Applenoob. << I've tried this actually. With fbow and good rooting with your HS and crip, beats all, xept for those who actually know their crap.

AppleNoob
05-03-2015, 03:29 PM
I see many 27 bears w/ fbow go 1 beck 3 stomp. "6 beck 6 stomp" -Applenoob. << I've tried this actually. With fbow and good rooting with your HS and crip, beats all, xept for those who actually know their crap.

I prefer 3 beck 3 stomp, however as ive said 6 beck 6 stomp is lovely.

Itoopeo
05-03-2015, 04:05 PM
9 beckon 9 stomp is best.

Budapest
05-03-2015, 06:23 PM
I'm not even going to "attack" any of you on this thread. I just want all of you to know, "You Know Nuthin!".

@trinidadjohn I'll take the stake, 10m bet? I'll be using a 27 Bear.

Etarbitrev
05-06-2015, 05:22 AM
:banana: thats such a good quote lol^
so true too

Etarbitrev
05-06-2015, 05:25 AM
It's convictdoe btw, Geez. Quite a turn off knowing that you talk this ****ty. I wanna try you tho. Stake me after calling me appalling at 25, how'd that sound to you?
Hell to the yes please :) 10m bets ya dexter?
also, with all respects as I misidentified you, BGDexter was an appalling lv25 bear, now lv28 I believe.
still, I'd be more than happy to vs you.