PDA

View Full Version : Alert!

Dragoonclaws
04-13-2015, 08:33 AM
I just wanted to warn players about this:

The spambot has given his email adress in his posts.

Do NOT send any email to that adress.

No matter what reason or what you're going to tell them, even if it's for trolling them or share your throughts about their spaming manners. Don't even click on the link. Sending them emails is just an easy way to give them email database. They'll save your email and start sending you their spam through email. If you open their mail, they'll be able to use your contacts to send more spam! For your security and to keep a clean inbox, don't send any email.

much love
Dragoon

Avaree
04-13-2015, 10:13 AM
I just wanted to warn players about this:

The spambot has given his email adress in his posts.

Do NOT send any email to that adress.

No matter what reason or what you're going to tell them, even if it's for trolling them or share your throughts about their spaming manners. Don't even click on the link. Sending them emails is just an easy way to give them email database. They'll save your email and start sending you their spam through email. If you open their mail, they'll be able to use your contacts to send more spam! For your security and to keep a clean inbox, don't send any email.

much love
Dragoon

I think he speaks from experience 0.0

Dragoonclaws
04-13-2015, 11:00 AM
I didn't fell in any of those traps. I learn from other people's experience and some facts. I received many spams from my friend's email... You don't want that...

Imsofancy
04-13-2015, 11:09 AM
That's why they invented alternate email addresses!

Dex Scene
04-13-2015, 11:14 AM
You just have to be careful while giving permission!!
Don't accept if it says "post on your behalf "

Titanfall
04-13-2015, 01:39 PM
If you don't use VPN and the person behind the spam is smart, He may also be able to DDOS attack your IPs, trust me you DO NOT want that. Never click on a link if its from someone you don't know.