PDA

View Full Version : Push notifacation for consigment store/ fast junk delete/ stash slot issue

Rome
04-13-2015, 09:27 AM
Hallo everyone,

lately im thinking about some ways to simplify some ingame things for the greater good of us all. these following points may be great for some of us so i came up with this new thread to share my ideas with the rest of u.

FIRST :Would it not be awesome if U received a push notifaction when u sold something in the consigment store?:excitement:

SECOND: And how about a HENDRIK from ( A.R.S.E.S. ) who deletes al the junk u have in ur inventory and gives a small ammouth of gold (500g)?

THIRD :how about 1000 stash slots? compared to the 500 inventory slots 250 isnt enough for me:hopelessness:.

thinking out loud here and maybe some of u arlorians have more of those toughts u wanna share with me here?

feel free te response.

greetings amborion :loyal:

Hadec
04-13-2015, 09:30 AM
well if u ask me tgats somethings already should be done by now bro...
we need more quantity and things to make our life easier..deleting 300+ items plus is bad for fingers too xD

Wazakesy
04-13-2015, 09:31 AM
we have a notification for listing items, mass listing will be a pain. An option should be made
2) Hendrik?...

3) I'd say 500 is enough 500=500 is good enough.

Rome
04-13-2015, 09:47 AM
we have a notification for listing items, mass listing will be a pain. An option should be made
2) Hendrik?...

3) I'd say 500 is enough 500=500 is good enough.

true that on the option!

2) its like a petra we alrdy know. but instead of eggs she/he removes the epic/normal/common gear from ur inventory.

3) 500 is better then the 250 we got now. i got 4 toons with 500 inventory slots each. but tbh it would be much easyer to grab someting from the stash on my main then keep swapping from toon to toon.

tnkx tho for the response :)

Wazakesy
04-13-2015, 09:51 AM
true that on the option!

2) its like a petra we alrdy know. but instead of eggs she/he removes the epic/normal/common gear from ur inventory.

3) 500 is better then the 250 we got now. i got 4 toons with 500 inventory slots each. but tbh it would be much easyer to grab someting from the stash on my main then keep swapping from toon to toon.

Lol, I meant we should have an option to display push notifications.

2) Hmm nice but the NPC should be from an organization called <I want the not so preferred stuff from YOU>

3)

Dex Scene
04-13-2015, 11:17 AM
Yes to the more amounts of inventory and stash slots!!

We need higher liquidation fees!! 5-6 golds is like waste!!

D.AL
04-13-2015, 12:42 PM
Agree, great opnions.

Magegrimm
04-13-2015, 01:36 PM
true that on the option!

IMO the notifications are a great idea! :)
Yeah I think more inv slots should be good and becareful with some epic items such as Vampire Amulet which is appreciated by some collectors and many other items I suppose...

Aprove
04-14-2015, 06:43 AM
+1
All of these are great ideas. Where did you get them? :3