PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Birthday Raffle!

Seoratrek
04-13-2015, 01:20 PM

Details:
As a Dark Legends player with a forum account you are eligible to enter our special DL 3rd birthday raffle!

To Participate:
1. Post your in game character name
2. Answer the question: What do you like about DL?

Only one (1) entry per person and responses to both questions is required. Be sure to keep responses forum appropriate!

Sample Entry:
1. Seoratrek
2. I love Dark Legends because it has so many awesome vanities!

Deadline:
Friday, April 24th, 2015 at 6:00PM PDT.

Prizes:
3 winners will be randomly selected to win a vanity bandana of their choice and 50 platinum!

*The available list of items will be provided to the winners after the deadline.

How winners will be chosen:
Winners will be chosen at random shortly after the deadline passes.

Good luck!

Seoratrek
04-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Reserved...

Virai
04-16-2015, 08:10 PM
In game name: Virai
What i like about dl: I love my guild family and the friends I've made through the game and also collecting vanities :P

bladescythe
04-16-2015, 08:51 PM
IGN: Rocktard
What i like: i like DL because its really unique in everyway :) awesome game i must say :3

SeaShadow
04-16-2015, 09:38 PM
IGN: XxSeaShadowxX
Reason: I like DL because it's fun to play PvP, make friends and because there's a lot of items. 😝

Marzzanity
04-16-2015, 09:43 PM
1. Madavina
2. Dark legends get me.
The graphics: best out there (dark and ghoulish)
The plot: well thought about.
The gameplay: player skill pvp
Fair leveling.
Of course every system has its opportunity. Dark legends can autopilot with very minor improvements only

Eiser
04-16-2015, 11:30 PM
1.IGN: Eisernefaust
2. What do I like about DL?

GRAPE
G-uilds where friendhips all began
R-are items and vanities to farm on (one of the things that give thrill to the game)
A-vatar Customising
P-layer vs Player battle
E-nemies of zombies, werewolves, gargoyles and ghouls, bats, warlocks, and Harg!

Hucci
04-16-2015, 11:59 PM
1. Kreocalit
2. I find the game quite orignal. You guys seem to worked hard on the designing and given us chances to earn some rares. It isn't like any game I played and I'm glad of it. I like the trading system and how we are given chances to rise up in guilds. I also like the Ctf and Dm minigames. I just find it so orignal. Lastly, I love how the community is supportive and kind. This game gives us a fair chance to rise up without using some cash. Weapons are not op but not as weak. Finally, I met new friends. They helped me throughout the game and I'm very thankful for that. Thank you DL for making this all possible.

Boogiez
04-17-2015, 12:12 AM
Ign boogiez

what i like about dl is that dl is own of a kind game pvp is really pve and maps are super cool playing from many year and gonna play for many year just no update made me sad but still i love dl there are alot people to interact to make new friends i meet many great people in d and they are part of my life i will never forget what dl gave me

DashingRhodes
04-17-2015, 12:53 AM
Renowned
I like this game, just for itself. Dark Legends came out in 2012, and I started just then. I have been a fan all this time, and I like every aspect of the game, the game play, the vanities, everything. Thanks STS for creating and developing such a sick game!

LauraxD
04-17-2015, 01:10 AM
Name: ixvovxl
I started this game because of the missions i loved them, i met a guy who learned me how to pvp and i have made amazing friends by doing that everything this game has done was amazing to me and still is. Dl is my game and will always be

Devine Power
04-17-2015, 01:47 AM
vampiireheart
i like dl its fun,the graphics really awesome, n the vampire game its one of its kind.Dark legends is easy,fun and the toon looks are better than any other game i have seen.People here are nice too and vanities are cool that new raver teal n sang is awesome :D All vanities are really awesome makes vampires look hot

Santosh Elangadi
04-17-2015, 02:02 AM
1. feabatab
2. I love DL because mainly it has best graphics support in all platform with cool and stylish vanities. I feel this game is really fun enjoying my days like real vampire, real like myself and pvp in-game makes this game MMORPG is the best game in class of mobile phone and PC too. And also support i got from sts is the best for me. Secondly, The game loads very quick, less memory takes for game data download and data usage less for playing this game and i am loving to be addicted. Thanks for this game and STS.

xxxrazorxxx
04-17-2015, 02:10 AM
1. xxxrazorxxx
2. This game is really addicted to me because of its best graphics which makes feel real vampire toons and it has awseome vanities. and also this game provides very awesome experience of PVP which i never saw in any games till now. This games makes the user to love to play, enjoy the game and support from STS is also very quick.

Mkthekiller
04-17-2015, 02:19 AM
1. Mkthekiller
2. There is nothing not to like about DL, everything is awesome and I am very thankful that I got a family called SATANS CHEERLEADERS and so many understanding FRIENDS.
The PvP in DL is awesome, many helpful players who taught me how to play and guided me everywhere. I feel very lucky that I got to know about DL and yes, of course, I am addicted to DL. :encouragement: :distracted: :welcoming: :applause: :triumphant:

Heartxwolf
04-17-2015, 02:33 AM
1. Heartxwolf
2. The Dark Legends- The best game experince in all modes PVP or PVE or graphics or support which i never seen in other games. I love everything this game and love to play and enjoy every bit of this game with my friends and family of DL. This game is has rich in-class awesome vanities with awesome platinum weapons and levels of difficulties in both PVE and PVP. But this game provides awesome experience to all new or old, kid or mature players/users.. Thanks to STS providing such a fabulous, awesome game. I love to play this game everyday and of course, yes, I am addicted to DL.

themythrise
04-17-2015, 02:53 AM
1) themythrise
2) The game - DARK Legends- massively MMORPG game with high class best graphics game which provides real awesome experience of the vampire. IT has PVE mode where you will face zombies depending upon level of our toon. You will also see rare bosses, werewolves, and legendary harg boss at last as the game progresses you will be having awesome vanities with awesome ability to hunt the bosses. THis game also provides solo and multiplayer ability to play in PVE. Thats really helpful for new low level playersand to kill harg last boss easily. The PVP is another mode at all levelsyou will love to fight with millions for players online which its the best experience i felt in this game than any other game. And also support from the developer is awesome and very helpful forum for new players for guides about how to play. Over all best of the best game in mobile platform as far as i know beacuse i never tried on PC. Lastly, I am sure its very addictive game and with lots of fun in this game with cool vanities, glowing masks, weapons, gems and awesome pets. Thanks for iI found it this game. :smiley_simmons::semi-twins:

callofnoduty
04-17-2015, 03:05 AM
1. Callofnoduty

2. The Dark Legends game has everything awesome, you will love the best realistic graphics, awesome vanities, awesome masks, glowing platinum weapons and gems. I love to play both format of the games in PVE and PVP modes. In PVE, you will face zombies and bosses to fight in solo and mutiplayer mode with drops weapons and gems and vanities in between. There is also trade and give option to sell or gift or exchange your stuffs with other players. In PVP, The best massively MMORPG game with least internet data usage, will low memory game and also quick response from server makes this best of the best games in this generation of gaming world. The support and help from people in the game/developers are also awesome. Over-all best awesome, addicted game ever. Thanks

-Kenarlo-
04-17-2015, 03:34 AM
1. Electrifying
2. What do I like about Dark Legends?
-Dark Legends is the best MMORPG out there in my opinion. When my sister first introduced me to the game, I was like this game will definitely be on top charts. It also fulfilled my game expectations; best graphics, cool vanities, awesome gameplay, cool maps and bosses, and friendly & kind players & guilds. When I play Dark Legends, I feel like a real vampire roaming around the game's streets and stores. For me, Dark Legends is the best there is, the best there was, and the best game there ever will be.

Darkmaine
04-17-2015, 04:19 AM
1. Darkmaine
2. I really love dark legends since 2013! Because i love vampire concept so much! I like how the skills work and also i like weapon designs especially the glowing ones. I really enjoy the pvE ( killing zombies is the best) it is amazing that it has good guild system (that's why i have many friends in game) and good community. When i lost my account dark legends costumer service helped to retrieved it. This game is so amazing!

Hotfuzz
04-17-2015, 05:13 AM
Hi! My name is xxxxzeusxxxx i love this game because of its pvp love its pvp as well as its vanity plus the weapons are amazing....i just dont get it why they stopped updating this game i request you to plz get back to this game and if i win this one i really want a black bandana :) cuz it would be really unusual if i win this lol so yeah rock on spacetime love you!!!

Gajeelredfox
04-17-2015, 05:59 AM
1. Gajeelredfox
2. I love Dark Legends for many years. I've played this game since 2013. I love the vanities, I love the weapons, I love my guild <House Of Count>, I love my friends, I love the PVP and PVE and all things in Dark Legends. I play this game almost everyday. I have other games, but I never play them, because I'm too addict to Dark Legends

-Dark Legends is a must have-

Kornsen
04-17-2015, 06:19 AM
1. Kornsen
2. I like DL because its still the best online rpg for mobile devices. It also gives me the chance to give the world something back by killing as many zombies as i can ;)

Sebastian Buhai
04-17-2015, 07:01 AM
In game name : jker
What I like about dl:
My favourite thing about dl is the fredoom to be able to play with your friend in diffrent platforms also u make good friends in game and u learn to respect each other and also respect the game . Playing dl since 2012 its really amazing how youveanaged to put vampires with a mixture of themes and create this amazing game I think this game will do great in the future good luck everyone I hope someone wins as much as I wana win ;)

Scarletdream
04-17-2015, 10:55 AM
1. Scarletdream
2. I love my guild family, and all the friends i have made here :) Plus pvp is better here then anywhere else!

Tu Pac DL
04-17-2015, 01:08 PM
1. Forestlaw
2. All...I LOVE DL is the best game I've ever seen...nice graphics...good battles in PvP.....And is also very fun to play with friends DL the best game of spacetimestudios!!.

Anyanka
04-17-2015, 02:28 PM
1. Axania
2. I like Dark Legends because it has vampires!

slim shady
04-17-2015, 04:23 PM
In game name: forgotenhope
And I like the game Cause it's vampires and the graphics are awesome on my device.I've been playing dl for like 2 years and loved the gameplay and the way you can suck blood when it's ready and get a boost of power is awesome. And the vanities are insane.The bandana I would like is the white one it would go good with my swords

EdgeOfInsane
04-17-2015, 06:11 PM
1. Lorddario
2. I really like DL because it reminds me of the MMORPG games I used to play (i.e. Devil May Cry 3) and it really is the best out there. The graphics are smooth and colorful. I love that it has a vampire theme without being too "vampy". Not to mention that's it's also addicting.

zaazasha
04-17-2015, 09:08 PM
Zaazasha I love dl because my guild members are like family and they help me with any problems I have and the great vanities

Eniskiieb
04-18-2015, 02:08 PM
1. Eniskiieb
2. A game unique in his genre. "Suck it, Team Edward. Dark Legends is your master now."

oOSTGOo
04-19-2015, 10:54 AM
My name is: Ladystg
I like: i like dl because its an amazing game and have a friendly players, i like too the monsters because it be more hard for the high levels. :3

blizard
04-20-2015, 11:53 AM
I love dl very much playing this game for past 3 years been good pvper with great skills... I have many old frnds

geubar
04-20-2015, 04:59 PM
name:Geubar
i love dark legends for many reasons;its a place i can go and always find someone friendly,i like to dress my vamp up in cool cloths, i love simulation games controlling something or someone and being able to show others what you got ,the company i have when im home doing absolutely nothing.or just when i need someone to talk to theres always someone out there who can listen ..plus its just fun to be able to meet new peeps from all around the world ha!

doomdoomdoom
04-21-2015, 01:19 AM
IGN: doomdoom

I really like DL because I get to play the part of a vampire and kill zombies, gargoyles, and more. I love the look of DL....it looks darker and less kid like than other games. My toon feeds more than she needs too because it's just fun watching her jump up and feed on someone....especially bosses. Three years later...it still makes me smile when I see a zombie's head flying off. And unlike some games...I get to do all this in solo mode or with my friends.

But I love DL because of the truly wonderful people I met while playing it.

mia pinon
04-21-2015, 02:52 AM
IGN: Mialunaa
What I like about DL: Pvp!! Graphics the best! The thrill when I drop something!
Vanity! And Most of all my friends that are part of my life and I am so grateful for it. <3

Mstislav
04-21-2015, 03:49 PM
1. Mstislav
2. I love the skills in DL

Proxy One
04-24-2015, 03:04 PM
1. Proxyone
2. I love how I can lose track of time while farming.