PDA

View Full Version : Para gem

Twinisland
04-13-2015, 09:31 PM
How much dmg does para gem give each lv I heard it's 2 if it is why not nerf it, it shouldn't be 2dmg for a gem at lv 1 and 2dmg at lv 41. This gem messed up pvp at twink lvs cause it's not fun anymore in fact it's stupid cause like all lvs you have to put LOTS of money to be able to kill pros in pvp. If I am wrong then Sorry but if I'm right then... ugh

Arrowz
04-13-2015, 10:21 PM
While the gem gives 2 dmg that 2 dmg doesnt carry over to the stat page. How dmg on items is calculated is its dmg number, in this case 2, times your bonus dmg %. So if your bonus dmg percent is 250%, the para gem gives you 2 X 250% = 5 dmg on your stat page. So at lvl 1 and lvl 41 there is a big difference because bonus dmg percent scales based upon primary stats. Additionally, the first para gem you equip provides a 5 dmg bonus. This means the first para gem gives a total of 7 dmg and each subsequent gem gives 2 dmg. These gems were free to anyone who was playing during the halloween event but for those who weren't, it kinda sucks. However, para gems doesnt necessarily always determine who wins. 1v1 with rogue i had 4 para gems and using the same pet i always beat my friend who had 7 para gems. That being said, do i think they should be nerfed? Yes, but not too harshly because people have invested lots of money into these gems. Personally i think the bonus dmg on the first para should be reduced to 2, so the first para gem would give 4 dmg as opposed to 7. This would make it a little bit more fair for non-para players. As for lots of gold, at most lvls you can buy weapons with a para for around 2m which can fairly easily be gotten by running events, doing plat offers and selling ankhs/luck kits, farming locks and selling when higher prices, etc..

Twinisland
04-13-2015, 10:35 PM
While the gem gives 2 dmg that 2 dmg doesnt carry over to the stat page. How dmg on items is calculated is its dmg number, in this case 2, times your bonus dmg %. So if your bonus dmg percent is 250%, the para gem gives you 2 X 250% = 5 dmg on your stat page. So at lvl 1 and lvl 41 there is a big difference because bonus dmg percent scales based upon primary stats. Additionally, the first para gem you equip provides a 5 dmg bonus. This means the first para gem gives a total of 7 dmg and each subsequent gem gives 2 dmg. These gems were free to anyone who was playing during the halloween event but for those who weren't, it kinda sucks. However, para gems doesnt necessarily always determine who wins. 1v1 with rogue i had 4 para gems and using the same pet i always beat my friend who had 7 para gems. That being said, do i think they should be nerfed? Yes, but not too harshly because people have invested lots of money into these gems. Personally i think the bonus dmg on the first para should be reduced to 2, so the first para gem would give 4 dmg as opposed to 7. This would make it a little bit more fair for non-para players. As for lots of gold, at most lvls you can buy weapons with a para for around 2m which can fairly easily be gotten by running events, doing plat offers and selling ankhs/luck kits, farming locks and selling when higher prices, etc..
Thx for response bro I just want paras to be nerfed so that twink pvp isn't based on just paras anymore.

Arrowz
04-13-2015, 10:50 PM
Thx for response bro I just want paras to be nerfed so that twink pvp isn't based on just paras anymore.

I can only imagine how you feel as i've always had a para because i played during the event. Some of my guildies at lvl 17 however do pretty well without any paras. They still cant compete with max gear players though. Gl getting a para so you can see that there is much more depth to twink pvp than just para vs no para

Twinisland
04-13-2015, 10:59 PM
I can only imagine how you feel as i've always had a para because i played during the event. Some of my guildies at lvl 17 however do pretty well without any paras. They still cant compete with max gear players though. Gl getting a para so you can see that there is much more depth to twink pvp than just para vs no para
Tbh I never tried any besides lv 5 that lb used to be more than kill farming but now your the one getting farming I mite try a different lv thx bro [emoji41]

Appeltjes
04-14-2015, 12:35 AM
Lol so you think it gives 2 dmg and that would be to much? 2 dmg is nothing...

Ssneakykills
04-14-2015, 02:16 AM

Para gem gives more than the stat page and stacked para gems is a lot at twinking

Personally para gems were a bad idea in my opinion just having the normal gems like glacial, fire and blood gems would balance pvp out more at twinking

Appeltjes
04-14-2015, 06:14 AM
Para gem gives more than the stat page and stacked para gems is a lot at twinking

Personally para gems were a bad idea in my opinion just having the normal gems like glacial, fire and blood gems would balance pvp out more at twinking

Ik the stacking effect and all but this person thinks that 2 dmg would be op...

griokadib
04-14-2015, 10:42 AM
It gives 33 dmg noobs!

siddhant
04-14-2015, 03:54 PM
One para gem at lvl15 gives u 20 dmg and even 2dmg matters at twink there is a famous saying in hindi boond boond se sagar bantaa hai which means every drop of water is important to make a river keep stacking those +2 and u would
get an op twink

sapdcroi
04-15-2015, 10:30 PM
i think 3.5 dmg with my mage

Taylorswaft
04-17-2015, 03:36 PM
U can Nerf but not that much. I'd be sorry for ppl who worked for weeks to get one of those gems

CouchPass
04-17-2015, 05:26 PM
Ik the stacking effect and all but this person thinks that 2 dmg would be op...

People spend millions of gold on items that increase their damage by 2-4. Why do thinks buy arcane pets? If I had that much gold, I would buy para gems without hesitation.

griokadib
04-22-2015, 12:20 PM
Give more than 2 dmg!!It gived mee on my weapon 29 dmg!!!

kinzmet
04-22-2015, 02:25 PM
It gives 33 dmg noobs!

Give more than 2 dmg!!It gived mee on my weapon 29 dmg!!!

Have you not read the explanation of Arrowz??? Para gem would give damage depending on your bonus damage.

2 damage is nothing, if its only 2 damage. The first para gem in level 15 gear would be +7, it means
+7 damage x 250% Bonus Damage = 17.5 Actual Damage Gained

The next para gems in your gears will only give +2 instead of +7 like the first one. So it means
+2 damage x 250% Bonus Damage = 5 Actual Damage Gained ----> You actually gained +5 damage for every Para gem you add on.

So if I put, say 4 Para gems. It means that I will be gaining around +32.5 Damage. So, +32.5 damage is still nothing? :)