PDA

View Full Version : Platinum farming still exists

obee
04-13-2015, 09:38 PM
I'm not saying names, but today some people got banned for it. STS, just remove NativeX. This has gone too far, and you still make money from it!

Twinisland
04-13-2015, 09:47 PM
Happens everytime can't fix it bro unless you take offers away completely, people have been plat farming(called miracle coins in a different game) in this game called warspear online and devs never fixed it then everyone started doing it but nobody says anything on the game but we used kik, well i used to do it (different game) then I quit the game, only option is to remove it or track people.

Twinisland
04-13-2015, 09:53 PM
FYI I suggest to stop making post about it and let devs handle it because they removed offers then this game will be a beg feast most people got lepre from doing offers.

obee
04-13-2015, 09:57 PM
FYI I suggest to stop making post about it and let devs handle it because they removed offers then this game will be a beg feast most people got lepre from doing offers.
So we are gonna let people just cheat without saying one word?

Twinisland
04-13-2015, 10:00 PM
Bro people are gonna cheat no matter what but just know not everything can get fixed without taking risk and this risk is removing offers.

Kriticality
04-13-2015, 10:15 PM
I'm sure they are looking into how said person was doing it. A message to all the plat farmers, cut the crap. It's silly and artificially boosts prices for those of us that farm and spend a crazy amount of real money. Let's not populate forums with recognition of this pls. I feel you obee but it's kind of a double edge sword. Maybe pm some people and submit a group complaint to devs/mods.

Arrowz
04-13-2015, 10:43 PM

Ive made threads about this in the past and sts devs chose to "handle it" by deleting my thread and taking 0 action against the player. Some people have played for years and never gotten an arcane pet while somebody at my lvl bracket platfarmed and sold enough ankhs to buy singe, 3 maridos eggs, multiple para gems and more.

Twinisland
04-13-2015, 10:56 PM
Ive made threads about this in the past and sts devs chose to "handle it" by deleting my thread and taking 0 action against the player. Some people have played for years and never gotten an arcane pet while somebody at my lvl bracket platfarmed and sold enough ankhs to buy singe, 3 maridos eggs, multiple para gems and more.
Yes like devs lose money over this that's why I'm saying let it go. If you want them to stop plat farming you shouldn't worry cause they're gonna get banned.

Zeus
04-13-2015, 11:02 PM
Buy items like rings and nekro while you can and ride the inflation wave...

Nekro:
30m -> 40 -> 50 -> 60m

Ring:
40m -> 45m

Slowly increasing...

will0
04-13-2015, 11:20 PM
alot of these people are from PH to what i know

siddhant
04-13-2015, 11:55 PM

Nekro:
30m -> 40 -> 50 -> 60m

Ring:
40m -> 45m

Slowly increasing...
Hmm are u hinting that the plat farmers are back or ppl have found ways to earn 40m

will0
04-14-2015, 12:01 AM
no wonder so many neckro / ringers owners in his guild ...

Zeus
04-14-2015, 12:08 AM
Hmm are u hinting that the plat farmers are back or ppl have found ways to earn 40m

First option.

Gold is not safe right now...I would invest in items that will carry through the inflation like rings or nekros being the most viable choices.

Wazakesy
04-14-2015, 12:09 AM

Nekro:
30m -> 40 -> 50 -> 60m

Ring:
40m -> 45m

Slowly increasing...

Yeah, Noticed that coming up for a while, Nekro went up due to its buff, which was from 20 to a straight 40m (it was 30m-ish for a couple of hours until the supply ran out). Then finally it rose, im seeing deals going for less than 55's.

Rings are..pretty good enough..

Zeus
04-14-2015, 12:16 AM
no wonder so many neckro / ringers owners in his guild ...

Our guild does not plat spam....I just dropped $800 this weekend. If I were to find out anyone plat spammed in my guild, I would be furious.

Zeus
04-14-2015, 12:18 AM
Yeah, Noticed that coming up for a while, Nekro went up due to its buff, which was from 20 to a straight 40m (it was 30m-ish for a couple of hours until the supply ran out). Then finally it rose, im seeing deals going for less than 55's.

Rings are..pretty good enough..

20 - 40 is demand but after a while, it should have came down...however, it did not. This was due to platinum farming and the reason why it is still rising.

siddhant
04-14-2015, 12:27 AM
Our guild does not plat spam....I just dropped $800 this weekend. If I were to find out anyone plat spammed in my guild, I would be furious.
Well there is a scammer in ur guild who moved from twinking to join ur guild just saying wont be taking his name but yea

Appeltjes
04-14-2015, 12:32 AM

Lvl 16 rogue and tank?

Well there is a scammer in ur guild who moved from twinking to join ur guild just saying wont be taking his name but yea

Lvl 15 tank?

siddhant
04-14-2015, 12:37 AM
Lvl 16 rogue and tank?

Lvl 15 tank?
*nods* the fail nekro tank dude he went endgame and i saw him wearing horror title when he was lvling and was only lvl28 and he said and i quote "i am following zeus around"

Zeus
04-14-2015, 12:41 AM
*nods* the fail nekro tank dude he went endgame and i saw him wearing horror title when he was lvling and was only lvl28 and he said and i quote "i am following zeus around"

How's he a scammer? He's borrowed gold from me and always paid me back...

siddhant
04-14-2015, 01:25 AM
How's he a scammer? He's borrowed gold from me and always paid me back...
i nevr said he scammed u?he scammed two ither twinks and almost all the top twinks of lvl15 knows abt it.

Ssneakykills
04-14-2015, 02:12 AM
I really hope this isn't still happening... Especially after actually spending quite a bit of money on plat recently also

carmine_blade
04-14-2015, 02:15 AM
Oh jeez not again. I'm a total IT noob but shouldn't there be a way to see whether a particular device has done an offer or not? Because NativeX should be highly motivated to fix this; after all, they pay STS for every offer completed so I don't understand why they allow it to continue..

So really both STS and the offer providers should have the means to prevent plat farming; why isn't this happening? An idea is to investigate any player with more than x amount of gold and plat- I'm not saying all plat and gold-rich people are scammers, but the worst scammers will also be very rich, so this is one way to detect them.

The plat farming is really ruining my gaming experience. I work and farm hard and I buy plat but I will never be able to compete with the scammers and the inflation they cause.

Dex Scene
04-14-2015, 02:39 AM
Its true. It exists!!
It could be traced and tracked. They can get change their advertising Id/proxy/ip address but not the device ID.

Sundar Moorthi
04-14-2015, 02:44 AM
By the way can someone tel me what is Plat farmed?? i think there is a 2 way to earn plats :- that is

1. Buy the Platinum using your real world money

2. Do platinum offers like Fyber,Nativex Etc.,

is there any other way to earn platinum if it's legal than tel me :-):semi-twins:

famousfame
04-14-2015, 02:50 AM
Omg here we go again

"what goes up will come down"

Givemeahellyeah
04-14-2015, 02:55 AM
I'm not saying names, but today some people got banned for it. STS, just remove NativeX. This has gone too far, and you still make money from it!
If this is true.. Then it's not worth buying plats anymore. Already its so tough to loot an arcane and with the plat farmers in the raise.. Its not worth buying plats anymore bcoz u will never loot one as plat farmers would ve looted something which could ve been urs. This is one of the reason I went inactive b4..most of my frnds like Tongasmash too lost interest bcoz of this.. Not gonna buy plats unless this gets fixed.

Appeltjes
04-14-2015, 06:12 AM
If this is true.. Then it's not worth buying plats anymore. Already its so tough to loot an arcane and with the plat farmers in the raise.. Its not worth buying plats anymore bcoz u will never loot one as plat farmers would ve looted something which could ve been urs. This is one of the reason I went inactive b4..most of my frnds like Tongasmash too lost interest bcoz of this.. Not gonna buy plats unless this gets fixed.

True, I've seen ss of one of the top players admitting it.

Higuani
04-14-2015, 06:13 AM
i nevr said he scammed u?he scammed two ither twinks and almost all the top twinks of lvl15 knows abt it.

Idd, Not only 15s know it. Im glad hes to endgame now or i hunted him down everyday that piece of cake. Talkin shet with his nekro. 'people who don't have nekro are worthless players' his own words.

obee
04-14-2015, 06:13 AM
I'm not saying names, but this person made 7.5k plats an hour. Very annoying for people who buy platinum.

Appeltjes
04-14-2015, 06:16 AM
Idd, Not only 15s know it. Im glad hes to endgame now or i hunted him down everyday that piece of cake. Talkin shet with his nekro. 'people who don't have nekro are worthless players' his own words.

Lol, he was a rogue tank not even trying to take the dmg :p

I'm not saying names, but this person made 7.5k plats an hour. Very annoying for people who buy platinum.

seems like I've seen the same ss's ;)

Candylicks
04-14-2015, 07:34 AM
It's a huge disappointment for me to see plat farming because I spend actual money on this game. I am competing against people who are fraudulently obtaining plat -

They pop locked for free and obtain mass amounts of gold, and just to remain competitive here I go and spend my own cash to do the same.

Is that fair?

Solution, the only one that I see is to remove all offers from the game permanently. Then to make-up to the players who use the offers for small amounts of plat is to award free plat inside the game through daily log-in rewards and some farmable locked keys. These keys of course need to be only inside elite maps so the bot farmers can't get their hands on them.

I can't tell you how disappointed that I feel right now over this. I really believed that plat farming was so 2014 and was clueless that it's still happening. It's a mixed-bag for sure. On one hand I love this game and community, on the other hand I feel totally cheated and robbed out of a lot of money. I hope that we get some feedback on StS on this.

I hate posting this and writing this and I hope that I am not putting anyone on blast. I am just extremely sad that this happens in a game that I truly love.

siddhant
04-14-2015, 07:39 AM
It's a huge disappointment for me to see plat farming because I spend actual money on this game. I am competing against people who are fraudulently obtaining plat -

They pop locked for free and obtain mass amounts of gold, and just to remain competitive here I go and spend my own cash to do the same.

Is that fair?

Solution, the only one that I see is to remove all offers from the game permanently. Then to make-up to the players who use the offers for small amounts of plat is to award free plat inside the game through daily log-in rewards and some farmable locked keys. These keys of course need to be only inside elite maps so the bot farmers can't get their hands on them.

I can't tell you how disappointed that I feel right now over this. I really believed that plat farming was so 2014 and was clueless that it's still happening. It's a mixed-bag for sure. On one hand I love this game and community, on the other hand I feel totally cheated and robbed out of a lot of money. I hope that we get some feedback on StS on this.

I hate posting this and writing this and I hope that I am not putting anyone on blast. I am just extremely sad that this happens in a game that I truly love.

if u put lock keys on elites it will decrease the revenue from plats which would mean loss to the company sometimes u got to put urself in others shoes

Candylicks
04-14-2015, 07:42 AM
if u put lock keys on elites it will decrease the revenue from plats which would mean loss to the company sometimes u got to put urself in others shoes

The way that I see it is farmable keys, which by the way has been considered by StS many times before, will increase revenue in the game. More people will play the game because there will now be something to farm for. More people playing the game means more people purchasing plat. It's win-win if they can get the drop rate balanced correctly.

Regardless if they put keys in the maps, they should remove the free offers for good from this game.

siddhant
04-14-2015, 07:46 AM
The way that I see it is farmable keys, which by the way has been considered by StS many times before, will increase revenue in the game. More people will play the game because there will now be something to farm for. More people playing the game means more people purchasing plat. It's win-win if they can get the drop rate balanced correctly.

Regardless if they put keys in the maps, they should remove the free offers for good from this game.

the no of ppl running elites>no of ppl popping lock so expect such a large no of ppl farming for keys and the plat revenues will go down drastically again even i would like what u are saying since i have nevr opened a lock in my history of al except for test server but just putting things up from sts perspective

Xorrior
04-14-2015, 07:46 AM
This subject pops up now and then and I understand why. All those like me who purchase plat and contribute financially to the game feel cheated.

Nativex cannot be removed due to advertising revenue, but I thought all excessive plat gains via offers was being monitored, but it's not! I understand to do this might take a dedicated member of staff.

To gain the upper hand in this, excessive plat farming needs to be monitored, otherwise you guys are saying 'it's ok do it, as long as we don't know it.'

Please don't delete this thread, feedback is always essential in this matter. Previous threads like this instantly get removed. When that happens I feel like STS doesn't want to know about people scamming/cheating via platfarming.

PhoenixPrime
04-14-2015, 11:10 AM
Did you say 7.5k plat an hour?
I'm pretty sure the plat log is something they can look at for discrepancies, how is 'that' amount of plat 'not' raising flags?

Here I am spending obscene amounts of cash on plats every week, with no access to free offers, and the cheaters are getting 100 times as much for free?

I have no problem with them getting rid of the plat offers completely. I can't use them anyway (PL allowed it, AL doesn't), and it is the easiest way to stop the cheating. I even might be willing to pay some sort of nominal monthly charge if that is what it takes...

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that they have someone with some financial savvy look at things and figure out a better system for them than the free offers...

meltedice
04-14-2015, 11:21 AM

Is that fair?

I couldn't agree with you more its total bs that there are people like myself who spends real money on this game while others are cheating the system. Sts Should look into this and find a way to compensate the people who are spending their real money to this game

Imsofancy
04-14-2015, 11:27 AM
here is an idea :p just make videos for plat, 1 vid 1 plat, 2 random numbers play during the vid so u really do have to watch it, little screen pops up where u have to enter the numbers the came up.

problem solved.

Remiem
04-14-2015, 11:34 AM
Hey guys. Thanks for bringing up your concerns here, we really appreciate it. As always, we take reports like this, and any report of a breach of our TOS, very seriously and will be investigating further. I'm going to lock this up to prevent any more drama in the meantime.